need help on login web forms

hi

i am making a access database driven site and thing i want to ask is when entering this : If User.Identity.IsAuthenticated Then ' Logged In Else ' Not Logged In how do a display a image if someone is logged in and a differnet image if they aint logged in.

thanks
0
paulsneddon

Use asp:image and set ImageUrl:

<asp:image id="MyImg" runat="server"></asp:image>

If User.Identity.IsAuthenticated Then
MyImg.ImageUrl = "../imgs/img1.jpg"
Else
MyImg.ImageUrl = "../imgs/img2.jpg"
End If
0
otaku

Web forms and mobile web forms

Need HELP with adding a System.Windows.Forms control to web form!
Howdy folks. I'm in need of some help. I wanted to add a nifty little Control I made for a Windows Form to an ASP.NET page. Now I went and saw Microsoft's quickstart tutorial, and followed the example... You know, compile it to .dll... blah, blah, blah, then use the <OBJECT> tag to insert it into the page. Well, I did all that... the control downloads... but I can't see a thing! :'( For example, here's some code ~ using System; using System.Windows.Forms; using System.Drawing; using System.Reflection; [assembly:AssemblyVersion("1.0.0.0")] ...

Include web form inside web form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Web resources about - need help on login web forms - asp.net.web-forms

Login - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Logging in is usually used to enter a specific page, which trespassers cannot see. Once the user is logged in, the login token may be used to ...

Yahoo To Facebook, Google Users: Login With Yahoo
Facebook and Google users will soon no longer be able to use credentials from those sites to log in to Yahoo services such as fantasy sports ...

Introducing Login Approvals - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Introducing Login Approvals geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier lesen.

Login - Facebook-Entwickler
Facebook Login is a secure and easy way for people to login to your app or website. Learn more about its features and why you should use it for ...

Apple TV apps can now support Facebook login w/ the company’s new tvOS SDK
... that using the Facebook SDK on tvOS will allow developers to build “immersive” social experiences on the platform including tools like login, ...

Q3 Social Logins: Google Makes Slow Gains; Facebook Indomitable
... The Q3 report from social identity management provider Gigya is evidence of this fact. While there have been some changes in the social login ...

Facebook SDK for tvOS could solve Apple TV's app login problem
Facebook, not Apple, could be the company to streamline tvOS app account authentication, a process that currently requires users punch in login ...

Price Drop: Air Login
Air Login 1.2 Device: iOS Universal Category: Business Price: Free, Version: 1.2 ( iTunes ) Description: Wherever you go, there's your Mac. ...

Windows Hello facial logins on the new Surfaces are rather impressive
Extremely quick and effort-free biometric authentication just from looking at your PC.

Apple, Google pull InstaAgent app for ‘stealing’ login info
... Instagram feeds, was pulled out of app stores by both Apple and Google after an iOS developer discovered the app was stealing people’s logins ...