need help for web form

I have a one web form has two datagrid (master and detail)
I have a master datagrid inside panel so i can have scroll bar.
<asp:Panel ID="pnlsummarys" runat="server" Height="320" Width="100%" ScrollBars="auto">
<asp:DataGrid ID="grdsummary" runat="server">
<HeaderStyle BackColor="#42468E" Font-Bold="True" ForeColor="#F7F7F7" CssClass="ms-formlabel DataGridFixedHeader" />

 .DataGridFixedHeader { POSITION: relative; ; margin-top: 100px; TOP: expression(this.offsetParent.scrollTop); BACKGROUND-COLOR: white }

I use this styly sheet so i can has fixed header. IT works fine but only the prombelm i am having is:
If i move the my page scrooll bar then the datagrid header get disturbe. Same think if i move the scroll bar for panel then header stay ther but then i move the page scroll bar then the datagrid header get disturbe. How can i fix this problem.

Second problem i am having is:
If i scroll down the panel and select row 20 from grid then my panel get refresh and my corsor move back to top of the grid insted of row no 20.

Need help..

0
drpkrupa

Web forms and mobile web forms

Need HELP with adding a System.Windows.Forms control to web form!
Howdy folks. I'm in need of some help. I wanted to add a nifty little Control I made for a Windows Form to an ASP.NET page. Now I went and saw Microsoft's quickstart tutorial, and followed the example... You know, compile it to .dll... blah, blah, blah, then use the <OBJECT> tag to insert it into the page. Well, I did all that... the control downloads... but I can't see a thing! :'( For example, here's some code ~ using System; using System.Windows.Forms; using System.Drawing; using System.Reflection; [assembly:AssemblyVersion("1.0.0.0")] ...

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Web resources about - need help for web form - asp.net.web-forms

Democrats Decide Trump Isn't Funny Anymore as Americans Choke on Their Existential Dread
Americans are more afraid of terrorism than at any other time since 9/11’s immediate aftermath, according to a new poll . Meanwhile, Democrats ...

Google updates Photos and Wallet apps for iOS with new features
In its continuing efforts to expand the capabilities of its iOS apps, Google has just updated the official iOS apps of its Photos and Wallet ...

First funeral for San Bernardino shooting victims draws hundreds of mourners
On Thursday afternoon, hundreds of people gathered at in Covina for a funeral service for Yvette Velasco, one of 14 victims who were killed in ...

‘Serial’ Season 2 Opens With Bowe Bergdahl Channeling Jason Bourne – Sort Of
The second season of Serial is off to an auspicious start. The only podcast to win a Peabody Award scored the first interview with former Army ...

President Obama signs law that designates computer science as part of a ‘well-rounded education’
View image - gettyimages.com Computer science education supporters have spent six years working to get two simple words included in the sweeping ...

Latest Way to Smuggle Banned Items to North Koreans? Drones.
Drones now used to smuggle banned information into North Korea, defector's group says

Twitter's latest test: Showing you ads even if you're not logged in
The social network is trying to reach the 500 million people a month who visit the site without signing in. The hope? Make more money.

Gogo introduces 'messaging pass' for bare bones in-flight Wi-Fi
Want to stay connected but don't want to pay exorbitant in-flight Wi-Fi prices? There's a new option. Gogo announced Thursday a new "messaging ...

Facebook releases design for souped-up artificial intelligence server, 'Big Sur'
Facebook is releasing the hardware design for a server it uses to train artificial intelligence software, allowing other companies exploring ...

Michelle Obama sings rap song about going to college
WASHINGTON (AP) — America is seeing a new side of Michelle Obama, this time as rap artist.