login into Yahoo.com in my webform

Hi All,

Can I login into Yahoo.com suppling my account details.

and I need to get my contact details.

Is it possible with .Net, if so can you provide me with related info.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Junior Programmer,
India
0
srinivas_nzd

Write this HTML code,that's OK.Please try it.

<asp:HyperLink ID="LinkYahoo" NavigateUrl="http://www.yahoo.com" Text="www.yahoo.com" ToolTip="Yahoo" runat="server"></asp:HyperLink>

0
Jasson_King
9/21/2006 10:11:43 AM

That's not my Requirement. Let me give you more details, my application needs to take inputs from User like His user name and his password of the Yahoo.com then my application sholud start a session on Yahoo.com and retrive the required information like his contacts, unread mails from Yahoo.

Thanks,

Srinivas V

Junior Programmer,
India
0
srinivas_nzd
9/21/2006 2:53:55 PM

it is not clear why u wanted to do like this ?

u cannot have a control of a yahoo site which is others

Jai Ganesh. J , GSD ,India

Please Mark As Answer If my reply helped you.
0
Ganesh
9/22/2006 6:00:08 AM
Do you want to get a user correspoding information from yahoo website when one logons yahoo.com?I think you can not get that and yahoo will not allow you to get that,or the security of yahoo.com will become a big problem.
0
Jasson_King

Firefox won't allow me to go to Yahoo.com. I get "page not found". I can go anywhere else, but not Yahoo.com or login.yahoo.com or any Yahoo address.
Name: Peter Priolo Email: joghelperatexcitedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox won't allow me to go to Yahoo.com. I get "page not found". I can go anywhere else, but not Yahoo.com or login.yahoo.com or any Yahoo address. Comments: I cannot go to any Yahoo address. No problem going anywhere else, just not Yahoo. Message says "not valid address" or "page not found", something like that. I have removed from my computer all RealPlayer components, plugins and ad-ons because I heard that might be the cause. Yahoo has a message saying to d...

accessing com dll from .NET web forms
I have a COM dll created with Power Builder 6.5.1. The dll accesses a .db file I'm able to use it using .NET winforms but unable to use it with .NET webforms. Infact those functions in the dll which accesses the database are creating problems. rest of the functions are accessible. ...

login form for web services vb.net
Hi, I'm trying to create a windows form with  web services that check if the user and password are the same within the SQL SERVER DATABASE, if its the same then your a valid user if not your an invalid user. That is working ok, but I want to implement a try statement which only allows the user to enter in the details 3 times then the windows form shuts down. also if they do have it correct then another window opens up. ANY HELP PLEASE OR IF SOME 1 KNOWS HOW TO DO IT IN  ASP.NET :>  HERE THE CODE: <WebMethod()> _     &nbs...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

me.yahoo.com vs. open.login.yahooapis.com?
So I use Persona via Yahoo! all the time for an app I'm developing, and for= the first time just saw this error in the Persona signing flow dialog box: "This is probably not the site you are looking for! You attempted to reach open.login.yahooapis.com, but instead you actually r= eached a server identifying itself as me.yahoo.com. This may be caused by a= misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker o= n your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially = harmful) version of open.login.yahooapis.com. You should not proceed...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Need to have a form "in front of" login form that would open the login form.
Hello: I need to show a web app I have built to a client who does not have a web site.  Their app will be on a site I use for testing.  I want to put a"testapp" button on a form that then starts their app.    The client's app has a login control, however, so when I call up that app's default page, the login page appears as it should. Can I put another web page "in front of"  the login page that would have a button to call the default page which then would cause the login page to come up?  If not possible, can I have 2 asp.net 2.0 apps runn...

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...

Web resources about - login into Yahoo.com in my webform - asp.net.web-forms

Mixing Razor Views and WebForms Master Pages with ASP.NET MVC 3 - Scott Hanselman
... General I've spent the last few weeks travelling around presenting WebMatrix, Razor and ASP.NET MVC 3 to folks. Many people have existing WebForms ...

Google Offers Webform To Comply With Europe’s ‘Right To Be Forgotten’ Ruling
Live in the European Union and want some old, irrelevant info about you deleted from search results? Google has now implemented a search removal ...

Google launches 'right to be forgotten' webform for removal requests - Technology - theguardian.com
Company responds to EU court ruling empowering citizens to have certain links about them deleted from search results

1Password no longer pasting in webforms? Here’s an easy fix
Like developer Derek Prior , I have found a number of websites have begun blocking paste operations into password fields. I’m not sure why, but ...

Google makes webform for removal of search results after European ruling
(Reuters) - Google Inc on Thursday said it has made a webform for Europeans to request the removal of results from its search engine to comply ...

Sqrl - CrunchBase Profile
Sqrl makes collecting information from clients completely painless. Accountants and other professional service providers spend as much as 25% ...

Twitter Help Center - Flagging Media Violati
Twitter is without a doubt the best way to share and discover what is happening right now.

Wikipedia talk:Assume good faith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is within the scope of WikiProject Spoken Wikipedia , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of articles that are spoken on ...

Telstra customer database exposed
Telstra customer database exposed

About Telstra - Contact Us
... for Telstra, including the Telstra main switchboard number, media contacts, investor contacts and treasury contacts. It also includes a webform ...