Internet Explorer window freezes when trying to expand or shrink explorer window

I have noticed that whenever I try to expand or shrink the explorer window when viewing a page with the TabContainer Control, that it complely locks me up.  I have to end the process to get back access to the computer.

Any ideas?

0
JAYHAWKER

JAYHAWKER:

I have noticed that whenever I try to expand or shrink the explorer window when viewing a page with the TabContainer Control, that it complely locks me up.  I have to end the process to get back access to the computer.

Base on my experience, perhaps it cause of the third party plug-ins, please desiable the third party plug-ins, and try again.

You can refer the following way to disable the third party plug-ins,

Open Internet Express 7.0, and then click Tools-->Manage Add-ons-->Enable or Disable Add-ons

Hong-Gang Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support
Hong

Internet Explorer is now Windows Explorer
I have Zone Alarm and in the past when I click on IE 5.5 it opens my browser, connects to the internet and shows up as the IE icon in Zone alarm. Recently I installed Morpheus file sharing program and then subsequently deleted it. Now however, unless I allow Windows Explorer access to the internet, I cannot surf. Once I allow it, everything works normally. I also notice that the IE icon is not in Zone alarm, just the Windows Explorer icon. I am wondering what I can do to get things back to normal or if its just really an annoyance to be ignored. -- Lauri :) ...

Your Internet Explorer home page is reset to "about:blank" and Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) unexpectedly quits in Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003
followup to grc.security.software Your Internet Explorer home page is reset to "about:blank" and Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) unexpectedly quits in Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894269/EN-US/ ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Article ID : 894269 Last Review : February 25, 2005 Revision : 1.0 SYMPTOMS On a computer that is running Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, or Microsoft Windo...

Re:Internet Explorer is now Windows explorer.
I do not have that option. -------------- Internet Options: Advanced: Check the box "Launch browser windows in a separate process" That should take care of the problem. -- Lauri :) "Universal Justice is the Key to ALL!!!" You'll need to go back to either IE 5.0 or 5.5 (I don't remember which version had that option) and check that box then upgrade to your current version again. (It will remember your choice upon upgrade) That will take care of this nuisance. Or...live with the way it is as there is no other fix for it. There use to be ...

Internet Explorer in windows form
How its possible that we can include internet explorer in VB.NET windows form. I saw its possible in VB6. But i am unable to see that object in VB.NET ???? Please someone help me. Yes, you can. Please take a look at one of my articles in which I've done this (in C#, but it's exactly the same procedure in VB.NET): http://www.microsoft.com/belux/nl/msdn/community/columns/desmet/hostaspnet1.mspxBart De Smet [MVP] Visit www.msdn.be, www.bartdesmet.net Hi Bart De Smet, Thanks for your so nice article it really helps me. I will contact you if i need some further help in this regards. ...

URL Handling Vulnerability in Windows XP and Windows Server,2003 with Windows Internet Explorer 7 Could Allow Remote Code Execution
Boy, that's a long subject line - but it's the title of Microsoft's KB article: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/943521.mspx -- Microsoft details (a bit) its changes to URL, more correctly URI, handling in IE 7 on WinXP and Windows 2003. The problem is that IE 7 code "tries to fix up" malformed URIs, then passes the fixed-up URI to the ShellExecute procedure (on XP and Win2003). http://blogs.technet.com/msrc/archive/2007/10/10/msrc-blog-additional-details-and-background-on-security-advisory-943521.aspx OR http://tinyurl.com/yoadp8 ...

Internet Explorer 6 SP1 Update: "HTTP 404
This update resolves an issue after you apply the cumulative security patch for Internet Explorer that is included in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-032, you may receive an error message when you try to visit Web pages that are opened by JavaScript functions in frames or in windows. http://makeashorterlink.com/?X45222D26 -- Regard: Joh@nnes "In GOD we Trust...all others must use a Digital Certificate" How do you find out about these updates? Where is the link to these, say staring at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.asp Will these show up in Windows Update...

How to open a window PB in new window of Internet Explorer?
Hi, How to open a window PB in new window of Internet Explorer? ...

Opening New Window without Title bar & Frames of Internet explorer, & want to set opacity as 50% to internet explorer.
Hi, All This post is related to opening new window  as pop up window with the help of javascript. Syntax is like: -  window.open('url to open','window name','attribute1,attribute2') where : - attribute1,attribute2' As with alot of other things, we have a choice of attributes you can adjust.we can use these attributes to open window as we want.now my problem start...in my case :- i dont want title bar which can be done by setting full screen property to true; which doesnt solve my problem, i want my window size as (200,200...

Hosting Windows Form Controls into the Internet Explorer
Hello, I would just like to know whether Windows Form Property Grid control can be hosted into the Internet Explorer. I have successfully host various controls (including LinkLabel, PictureBox, Button etc.), but getting a SecurityException for the PropertyGrid control. Take care....

windows explorer window position
Ok I give up! How can I make the windows explorer (file explorer, not internet exploder) window always open in the same position and size. It seems to be stable until I open a second WE window (frequent) or i open a search window, or something has opened certain types of dialogs (file save for example i think). The next time I open a WE window it will appear where that window was, not where the original, or even most recent, WE window was. Is there any way to make it always open either (a) in a fixed spot, or (b) where the last *CLOSED* WE window was ?? mc MicroChip schre...

Microsoft Expression Web SuperPreview for Windows Internet Explorer
Expression Web SuperPreview for Internet Explorer speeds the essential task of debugging your web sites for cross-browser compatibility. With Expression Web SuperPreview for Internet Explorer, you don’t need a web service to debug your pages on the same machine that you use for development. Expression Web SuperPreview for Internet Explorer is a stand-alone visual debugging tool that makes it faster and easier to migrate your sites from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 7 or 8. With Expression Web SuperPreview for Internet Explorer, you can ensure that your Web sites wor...

Hosting .net windows user control in Internet Explorer
Hi, I need to create a video player that can run on Internet Explorer just like a flash player or windows media player activeX control. I am able to create a normal windows user control and host it and thats working fine in IE. Now when i try to access system resources like the File Syetem or the registry in the windows user control i get a security exception. I am also not able to use unmanaged c++ code in my windows user control. If i set the caspol to off everything works fine without the security exception. Is there a way to get away with the security exception without disa...

Get rid of "Windows Internet Explorer" in title of new IE window..
Does anyone know how that is done :) ...Page.Title only adds to the title of the window  NuwandaYou learn from experience, everything else is just information.  get rid of this post maybe? :)You learn from experience, everything else is just information. Nuwanda: Does anyone know how that is done :) ...Page.Title only adds to the title of the window Nuwanda Hi Nuwand, As far as I know, it is not possible to achieve this for the reason the title 'Microsoft Internet Explorer' is set in the Internet Explorer itself and a web page has no permission to chang...

I am unable to use the internet explorer web tabstrip in internet explorer
Hi, I am unable to see the Tabstrip web control in internet explorer, can any help for me Can you please describe what exacly are you doing and how the page markup looks like?Thanks------------------------------------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. <iewc:TabStrip id="TSAwards" runat="server" TabSelectedStyle="background-color:#000000;color:#FFFFFF"                  TabHoverStyle="background-color:#777777" CssClass="con...

Web resources about - Internet Explorer window freezes when trying to expand or shrink explorer window - asp.net.web-forms

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet ...

Internets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Internets ", also known as " The Internets ", is a Bushism -turned- catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the ...

Internet Evolution - The Macrosite for News, Analysis, and Opinion about the Future of the Internet
The next big leap forward in the history of the Internet is happening now: Internet Evolution (www.internetevolution.com) is a Web 2.0 online ...

The Dress: Black, blue, white & gold internet meme’s origins
IT was the internet sensation of 2015, generating fierce debate, countless memes, Halloween costumes and reams of news coverage. It was The Dress. ...

This $79 desktop computer comes preloaded with a huge chunk of the Internet
... draw. There's a PC the size of a power adapter from Quanta, a USB PC-on-a-stick from Lucoms and now a PC that comes preloaded with the Internet ...

A poor rural province in China spent $465,000 erecting a 120-foot golden statue of Mao, but when the ...
... a demolition team came and demolished the whole thing in one day. A person answering the telephone at the Tongxu County government offices ...

Someone has come up with a genius — and slightly terrifying — way food companies could send ads to your ...
Internet-connected refrigerators have been the tech story of the last 20 years . Fridges that automatically order food when you run out, or send ...

A history of people saying internet-connected fridges are the future of technology
... The idea behind a connected fridge is simple: it's a fridge with a screen that can show emails, news, order food, and play TV. But internet ...