Input Box In VB.NET Web App

Hi

Does anyone know of any good links for the creation of Input Boxes in VB.NET web applications.I have searched the web and cannot find anything relevant!
Thank you for your help!
Julie
0
Jewly

HtmlInputControl Class on MSDN

I prefer to use the TextBox Class.

Jared Livingston
MrLivingston.com - Livingston Family Website

Test/Demo site - moonmark.com
0
wunderkinder
2/15/2005 3:44:01 PM
Thank you for your reply!Im very new to VB.NET and cant seem to figure out how to use it from the MSDN site,anyone have any more examples?
0
Jewly
2/15/2005 3:56:02 PM
I actually dont think I made myself very clear in my first post,what im looking for is a popup input box.I know how to implement these in VB but cannot seem to get it to work in VB.NET.
0
Jewly

Run Vb.net Web app using Web Harpoon
Does anyone know what Begin Tag and End Tag to use to run a VB.Net web App in Web Harpoon? We are experiencing errors trying to run the app. Error --> The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted Thanks,   Erik...

convert java web app 2 .NET web app
Hi, i am able to convert java console app to .NET console app.but i am unable to convert java web based application to .NET web based application. can u give me some idea as to how to convert that. Thanks in advance,nizam. I believe the technical phrase is.. rtfm?  lol.  you're going to have to do it the hard way.  JSP operates on a different theory of web development than asp.net/asp.net 2.0Kay LeeMySpace.com - http://www.myspace.com/kragieInfrastructure GroupMySpace.com- Code to live, but Live to code. Try these two links for sample code and free book from Microsoft, ...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

VB .net Web Form will not get contents of Text Box
I have created a web form with text boxes that are bound to a DataSet/DataView.  I have created button to navigate up and down the recordset.  That all works fine. I need to have the ability to edit/add text in any of the boxes and then when clicking "Save" button, it would build an UPDATE query to send to the database. When the Save button is clicked, I have coded to DIM a string var (strSQL) to use to build the SQL command.  For some reason, it will only get the text from a text box if the data was pulled the database.  If I add/edit data, then the SQL command will ha...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

VB.NET Data Grid, windows app to web app
Is it possible to make a Web Application Data Grid element with identical functionality as a Windows Application Data Grid? When I run the code as a windows application, it allows me to make direct edits of each database record through the data grid. When I run the code through a browser, however, it only displays the records. This is the code:Any suggestions? Inherits System.Web.UI.Page Dim connstr As String = "data source=SERVER;initial catalog=DB;user id=USER;password=PASSWORD;" Dim sqlStr As String = "SELECT * FROM Users" Dim dt As New DataTable Private Sub btnLoad_Click(B...

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Convert VB.Net Web Site to Web Application Project
I am working with Visual Studio Pro SP1 and had some problems converting an old VB.Net web site into a VB.Net Web Application Project.  I followed the advice offered here ( http://webproject.scottgu.com/CSharp/Migration2/Migration2.aspx ), but ran into a...

Convert VB.Net Web Site to Web Application Project
 I am working with Visual Studio Pro SP1 and had some problems converting an old VB.Net web site into a VB.Net Web Application Project.  I followed the advice offered here ( http://webproject.scottgu.com/CSharp/Migration2/Migration2.aspx ), but ran into a few kinks when using the process on a VB project.  The Problem:After creating a new Web Application Project, copying in the old files, and running the "Convert to Web Application Project" process, the site would no longer build.  Any classes stored in the "Old_App_Code" folder (previously named...

Web resources about - Input Box In VB.NET Web App - asp.net.web-forms

Pinyin input method - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The pinyin method ( simplified Chinese : 拼音输入法 ; traditional Chinese : 拼音輸入法 ; pinyin : pīnyīn shūrù fǎ ) refers to a family of input methods ...

Spredfast Integrates Bazaarvoice To Add Input From Users Of Facebook, Other Social Networks
Ratings and reviews from fellow users of Facebook and other social networks often play a role in purchasing decisions. Recognizing this, social ...

Public Input Period for Louisville's Transportation Initiative Ends on Monday - 89.3 WFPL
Monday is the last day for the public to submit ideas and comments on the proposals from Move Louisville, an initiative to increase mobility ...

Input - The cloud console on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Input - The cloud console. Download Input - The cloud console and ...

TV input and safe - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The TV has real composite video in. The safe allows you to set a code, and has an outlet inside it. I guess they want you to put your laptop ...

Expanding the Input Expressivity of Smartwatches with Mechanical Pan, Twist, Tilt, and Click - YouTube ...
We present a novel, six-degree-of-freedom mechanical input method for smartwatches, and a series of input techniques and example applications ...

Scott Fardy calls for less video ref input as controversial sin bin hurts Brumbies against Waratahs
ACT Brumbies foward Scott Fardy says he was "genuinely trying to intercept" a pass which resulted in him controversially being sent to the sin ...

Prioritise local input
Chris Emery (Letters, August 13) makes a crucial point concerning the quality of the government's community consultation. The community response ...

Alberta seeking input amid climate change review
... an update Friday morning on its review of climate change policy. EDMONTON – The provincial government is asking Albertans for their input on ...

Chinese premier announces input of 20 mln AUD to continue MH370 search
Chinese premier announces input of 20 mln AUD to continue MH370 search