In a web page(c#), I want to call another page and come back to next instruction of calling page

In a web page(c#), I want to call another page and come back to next instruction of calling page.

Called page have no web item , it has only c# codes.
after executing of this page (by IExplore), I want the remaining lines of calling page to be executed.
How can I do that?
0
cbozlagan

What are you trying to do?  What is the second page accomplishing?  Will the first page stay open and the second page closes?

You might be able to use WebRequest and WebResponse to do what you want.
0
jknack
10/14/2004 10:50:10 AM
Hey bro,

since you say that the called page has no web items,
why dont you put the code in the called page in a private function
append it to the caller page, and call it when needed??

The best glimpse of heaven is on the way into hell ;)
yousef.omar@gmail.com
http://nonstopbiztalk.blogspot.com
0
yousef

I want to call a web procedure , after executing it automaticaly return back to next statement of the calling page
I want to call a web procedure , after executing it automaticaly return back to next statement of the calling page. How can I do that? Check out Server.Execute JerryK...

All web pages hang on web server when one of the web pages calls a run away sql query
Hi: We have a Windows 2003 dedicated web server running the .NET Frameworks 1.0 and 2.0.  We have a SQL Server cluster running SQL Server 2000.  Unfortunately, we do not have a test environment.  I have 2 .NET web sites in production.  My coworker has a voting .NET web page using AJAX on the same server.  The coworker wrote a query that was not indexing properly and when the page fired the query...the cluster went to almost 100% utilization.  My two web pages would hang and show a blank white page on the default.aspx.  Neither of m...

how to navigate the url page in one web application page to another web application page
In my project one solution have 2 web apllications in one folder.like 1.webapplication1 2.webapplication2. in firt webapplication1 i created one aspx page like sample.axpx. in second webapplication2 i created one aspx page like sample2.aspx... in sample2.aspx page have hyperlinl. I need to navigate this hyperlink when i click it go to the sample.axpx. how can i write navigate url for this...help me. ..thanks  As i understand u, you need Multi Project soltuionsee this link, http://community.rainbowportal.net/blogs/jonathans_rainbow_blog/archive/2006/02/19...

i web page referencing another web page
Can one web page reference a control on another web page? EX. a page is brought up with a number of textbox controls. Using a hyperlink one can pop up a nother page with the calendar control. Select a date from the calendar control and place the value back in the previous page. Can this be done and how? Use a Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock to open a window, with a javascript string like this: "<script language=Javascript>window.open('my_url.aspx','window_name','left=100,top=100,width=200,height=500,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes');</script>" Then you can s...

link a web page to another web page?
I have a web page with my banner and buttons for my site on it. I want to add this to all of my pages. Instead of copying a pasting that to every page. Is there a way i can link the pages to the banner page? Thanx use ascx?:) Or you could create a template page. That is: Create a page inherited from System.Web.UI.Page and place your banner and buttons in this and then have all your other pages inherit tis custom page instead of System.Web.UI.Page. ...

difference of calling web services and calling web page
Dear all,  What is the difference of call a web services instead of calling a aspx page which is also programming can accept parameters and return results? Webservice -- Soap protocol Webapplication  -- HTTP protocol Webservices are of two Major types Xml & SOAP HttpWebServices Basic difference is in usage and implementation. We use a webservice inside a website. it is added as a reference or we can call it through HttpWebRequests and Response objects. Webpages are the components that have presentation and logic, while web services provide the service that we...

How to open another web page from one web page
Hi, I am writing an asp.net(C#) 2.0 web page with a link to another web page by clicking a button control on the page, so how can I link it in the codes? I cannot access another aspx page class within the current aspx page class.  Thanks If you need to re-direct the user to another page after pressing your Button, then use the Response.Write method like so: Response.Redirect("~/Default.aspx")Thanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET 1) Response.Redirect( "Destination PageName");2) Response.Transfer("Destination PageName");3) Hyperlink(  set Url="...

diplay a web page into an area of another web page
How can I display a web page into an area of an other web page? I am using asp.net 2.0 and would like to avoid frames, but the functionality I need is just the one of a frame. Thanks Giancarlo Stinga You can use an iframe:http://www.mike-levin.com/iframes/ Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! DarrellNorton:http://www.mike-levin.com/iframes/ Wow!  Thanks for the extremely helpful link, Mr. MVP Moderator.  And we are supposed to look up to you guys...  Giancarlo: Here are some useful and releva...

activating new web page from another web page

how to open a web page in form of a popup web page
Hello, I have two web pages, let say. Page A : With a Button on it. PAge B: with some info. Now I need to: When I click on the Button of page A.Page B must open in a pop up window.  I can do this but problem is this when I clicked on the button for first time it does not show me any thing and when I clicked on the button for second time then It shows me Page B .My code is as follow:  1 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 2 { 3 if (!this.Page.IsPostBack) 4 { 5 6 } 7 else 8...

Going back to the same page and row in a Datagrid after coming back from another Web Form
Upon clicking the Select button on a row of a multi-page Datagrid, a new Web Form containg the details of the clicked item is displayed. When the user finishes viewing the details, he clicks the OK button to go back to the Datagrid form. The question is: how can we display the original Datagrid page with the original selected row highlighted? I know ItemIndex of the Datagrid contains the current row #, but how do we get the current page # of a multi-page datagrid? Can you display the Datagrid page with this page #?Please help. Thanks in advance.sg2000 look at this blog post.. Might he...

want to allow create new web page and edit exiting web page using my web application?
 I am using asp.net 2.0 VS 2005 pro edition. I want to make web application(web form)  where my uses can go and create simple web page or can create page , so then can add page/edit features let me know if some one know , how to do this , any idea, I want to allow my user to create web page and edit web page using my web applications. some one tell me how to do that Note : I dont want to use HTMl editor or any third party software tools thank you maxmax Hello, There is many ways you can implement this. And to build your application you to need to understand the exact ou...

When Press F5 in my web page, it is making fresh call to the page and IsPostBack is false though after many click on button on same page
HI,  I am Using .net 3.5 and vs 2008. In my project there is a Master page also. Actually my problem is. when navigate to the Page say "Home.aspx",  IsPostback is false and relevant code is executed. After that Button1 is clicked in home page, this time IsPostback is true and corresponding code and Button1_click code is executed. In this situation F5 is pressed, as per the aspx lifecycle IspostBack is true and Button1_click must be executed. but in my case it is pretty diffrent, i.e IsPostback  is false and page is loading freshly as firstime request to the...

Web resources about - In a web page(c#), I want to call another page and come back to next instruction of calling page - asp.net.web-forms

Instruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wests Tigers skipper Robbie Farah on probation after club issues pre-season instructions
Wests Tigers legend Robbie Farah's ability to continue training with the club's NRL squad in 2016 depends upon his behaviour - and performance ...

A controversial religious instruction program is being taught at preschool
Special religious instruction is now being offered to the childcare market by a major provider following the scrapping of SRI from class time ...

Link: Agile Coaching and Flight Instruction – An Emotional Connection
... culture with the Real Agility Program My friend Mike Caspar has another great blog post: Similarities between Agile Coaching and Flight Instruction. ...

Saudi minister: Pilgrims may have ignored instructions
Health minister says Hajj stampede may have been caused by pilgrims who failed to follow instructions by authorities.

ARM Announces ARMv8-M Instruction Set For Microcontrollers – TrustZone Comes to Cortex-M
... announcements reserved for TechCon and this year is no exception. Being unveiled at 2015’s show is the ARM Cortex-A35 CPU and the ARMv8-M instruction ...

University of Michigan student, tired of paying $800 a month for a dorm room, builds a "tiny house" (i.e ...
"I wanted him to live somewhere safe and normal. I knew absolutely nothing about tiny houses. I started looking and found they were big out West, ...

GOP LEADERSHIP’S INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUMMER TOWNHALLS: Ignore Voters on Illegal Immigration and Trade
By Julia Hahn Republican legislators have gotten their messaging instructions from their top leaders: Tout unpopular free-trade measures during ...

Mom Says Playmobil Pirate Set Had Racist Instructions To Shackle Dark-Skinned Character
The dark-skinned character with no shoes and tattered pants came with instructions to put some sort of neck piece on him.

Mom says Playmobil pirate set comes with racist instructions
Pirate play-set comes with instructions to shackle a dark-skinned character who appears to be a slave, California mom says