Image on Image

I am trying to display a page that has image of a map on it. The user can then place other images of red thumbtacks on the image at different locations. Then when these thumb tacks are clicked on, they open a folder of pics related to the area.

I saw a method in the imageButton class that returns the (x,y) of the location where the user clicked. I thought I could use this information to place another, smaller image button, on that area. My problem is that i can't seem to get the bottom imageButton to be transparent so I can see the smaller one. Am i on the right track with this. Any advice would be appricated. You can contact me at adamgleiss@gmail.com. Thanks.
0
adamgleiss

Image in image
Hi, I have a project where clients viewing my website can buy t-shirts. They can choose from a number of t-shirt colors and shapes which are their plain colour. They can also choose a number of prints to be placed on the t-shirt. These will be graphics stored in a database. My problem is on how I can displaty the t-shirt with the graphics or logo they chose on te t-shirt. It would be something like drawing text on an image but instead drawing an existing image on the base image. Any Ideas? (I am using visual studio 2005 and vb.NET)   RegardsMerovingian you 1. You can create a...

image and image
// create an image object, using the filename we just retrieved System.Drawing.Image image = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(Server.MapPath(file)); // create the actual thumbnail imageSystem.Drawing.Image thumbnailImage = image.GetThumbnailImage(64, 64, new System.Drawing.Image.GetThumbnailImageAbort(ThumbnailCallback), IntPtr.Zero);   now my question is how to display this image in my image1 control in asp.net (version 1.1) the below line of code is not working.  Image1.ImageUrl=thumbnailImage.ToString();Mark As Answer If my reply helped you. Hi, you can save t...

Imaging, but not imaging
We multicasted to 43 machines. Updated the image on the master. Multicasted the updated image to 36 machines. (the other 7 wouldn't join the session for some unknown reason). I visually verified that all 36 were imaging. One of the 8 which didn't rename appears to not even have been imaged. The problems with the previous image were still there. It's as though the machine didn't image even though I saw it take part in the session and the temp bar going across the screen. What the heck's going on here? AlaN As a try, what happens if you boot either to PXE ...

VB.NET web form Image control SizeMode
The "PictureBox" control in VB.NET has a property called "SizeMode". This allows you to choose how the image will display in the picture box if it is not the same size as the picturebox. However the "image" control for a VB.NET web form (in an ASP.NET application) does not have such a property, instead all images seem to be set to "StretchImage". I want them to be set to "normal", how can I do this? I thought of building my own user control but this would be silly because there must be a simpler way....

display image in a image image button
hi   i have to display an image in image button while uploading mycode Image1.ImageUrl = Upload.PostedFile.FileName; is not working thanks Hi You need to save the PostedFile to the disk on the server and then assign it to ImageUrl. Take a look at the following links for more infoprmation on how to do this.  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/netimageupload.aspx http://www.stardeveloper.com/articles/display.html?article=2003022601&page=1Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way ...

image not showing in image on web page
I have a dropdown list of 100+ images that reside on a server i put the full \\servedr\dir\dirsub\nam.gif in the imagerurl. but the image is now showing the images are not on my web server but a file server why wont they show. Hello my friend, The files need to be url locations like www.mysite.com/myimage.gif   Kind regards Scotty   I found my problem ( i have fat fingers) i forgot the the 2 '\\' in front of my path...

Retrieving Image from Web to Image object
I've been looking and nothing to avail. I need to retrieve an Image from a URL to an Image object. I am looking at webclient.DownloadData. That returns Byte(). I don't know what to do to set it to an Image object. Please help Hi jty202, I've noticed that you've asked over 40 questions in the seven days you've been a member of the ASP.NET Forums. That's a lot, and suggests that you're finding ASP.NET quite difficult. I'd like to make a few suggestions, which I hope will make things easier for you. First and foremost, keep it simple. Look at the website you are developing...

Image in Web Form
Hi, I need to show a Image in my web Form, This Image change depend of the code Product, I created a Virtual Directory in IIS, I need insert the Image of the picture, with the URL, I used PictureHyperlink but in this form I have to put click to view the Image, and I dont want to do that, I need when the user press the Product Code the Image will be displayin the same Page. Hi, Someone can help me with this question? Thanks, Shirley StaticHyperLink control will do the trick. String ls_Server, ls_VDir, ls_ProdImg, ls_URL ls_Server = 'http://MyServer' ls_VDir = &#...

Images and web forms
How do you store and retrieve images / blobs in a database (SQL Server) using web forms (ASP.NET)?Thanks Take a look at this article...http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/PicManager.asp I had a need for this a few months ago. There are a few more google hits on that topic so try that as well.// TODO: learn by doing! .NET Wannabe!My ASP.NET host is: Here is an article that covers ODP.NET and Oracle and I am sure you can make the appropriate changes to work with MSSQL. The concept is the same. http://aspalliance.com/570Steven M. Swaffordhttp://aspalliance.com/author.asp...

Web Form Images
I am looking for standard images to use in my web pages for Error, Warning, Information, etc... Where should I look? Do you mean an image control which has a set of pre-defined images you can decide which to display at runtime? Currently we do not have a image control which does that, so I guess you need to implement a custom control which inherits from the image control to achieve this purpose. I'm not looking for the code, just the images. Similar to what you would see in the standard Windows O/S Dialog boxes when a Windows Error/Warning/Informational message is displayed. ...

'Image' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image' and 'System.Drawing.Image'
In my aspx page, I have the following snippet: <%@ Page Language="C#" %><%@ Import Namespace="System.IO" %><%@ Import Namespace="System.Drawing" %>     public System.Drawing.Image Test()    {      ...    }  I keep getting the 'Image' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image' and 'System.Drawing.Image' error in my Test function (which returns an Image). How do I fix this? Right which is possible; use the full...

how to display image from web service in an image control
 Hi, I am using web service to fetch image from the video server, and displayed  in the web application, that is working fine,but I am using               Response.ContentType = "image/gif";              Response.BinaryWrite(arrpicture); but I want to display this image in the image control of the web application.Can any one help me out in this.Thanks,     You can do this using an HTTP Handler, using the same technique outlined...

Reading in an image from the web and getting image type
Hi,   I am trying to stream in images from the web and then convert them to byte[] and then plug them into a database "image" field.  I basically have it working but in the end the image is messed up for some reason.  Here is my code:  byte[] returnVal = null;  Stream ImageStream = new WebClient().OpenRead(pageUrl);  int count = 0;while (ImageStream.ReadByte() != -1) count++;   ImageStream.Close();  Stream ImageStream2 = new WebClient().OpenRead(pageUrl); //where pageUrl is the url to the image file  byte[] temp = new byt...

shwoing image on image control from web server
hi friends i want to show image on image control which stored in web server directoryi use this code Dim imageByte As Byte() = drGetDesignDetails.GetValue(6)Dim strm As New MemoryStream(imageByte)Dim img As System.Drawing.Imageimg = System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(strm)img.Save(Server.MapPath("myImage1.jpg"))img.Save(Server.MapPath("myImage.jpg"), Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg)Image1.ImageUrl = Server.MapPath("myImage1.jpg")it doesn't show me any image nor give me any exceptionimage is thereif replace last line  Image1.ImageUrl = ("/myImage1.jpg&qu...

Web resources about - Image on Image - asp.net.web-forms

Twist Image
At Twist Image, we connect brands to people and people to brands. Let us show you what we mean.

Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Images - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia contains millions of illustrative images and other electronic media . This page gives a very brief overview of how images are used ...

First look: Natalie Portman is the spitting image of Jackie Kennedy
Natalie Portman channels Jackie Kennedy to striking effect in a recently released first-look image from a biopic currently shooting in Paris. ...

ImBatch adds more 'image to PDF' power
High Motion Software has shipped ImBatch 4.5.0 , the latest edition of its free-for-personal-use image batch processor. This release is mainly ...

The Ultimate Social Media Image Size Guide 2016
... niche, you know that it is imperative to keep up with the trends. You need to know best practices, effective strategies, and details like image ...

Spectacular Astronomical Images from Travis Rector, Author of Coloring the Universe
Spectacular Astronomical Images from Travis Rector, Author of Coloring the Universe

What's wrong with this image?
What's wrong with this image?

Ricoh Theta and Bublcam: all-round images
A virtual reality experience made accessible to a wider audience with 360-degree cameras

This Stunning Satellite Image Proves Science Can Be Art
It looks like something astronaut Van Gogh would paint from space, but the image above isn’t an impressionist’s creation—it’s a slice of the ...

76 Viral Images From 2015 That Were Totally Fake
... Manson’s baby photos to John Lennon’s skateboarding skills, and everything in between. It was another busy year for anyone spreading fake images ...