IE StatusBar Messages using Visual Basic .NET Web Forms

I'm creating a web-based application that has many different forms for data entry.  I basically want to use the exisiting Internet Explorer status bar to provide the user messages that verify that a record has been saved.  Is there a way to do that in Visual Basic .NET without having to create a save button click event that basically writes out JavaScript?  I know I could use a custom validator or a validation summary to do this, but I just think that the Status Bar is a better interface for what I want to do.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thanks!

0
ktburney

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

populating web form objects when using Visual Studio.NET
What is the best way of creating datasets for asp.net pages and populating web form objects. I have always created datasets within a sub routine and then populated my web form controls from that dataset. I was given some code that the pages were created in visual studio. I know the page gets its data from a stored procedure. What I can't find is code that calls that stored procedure and also populates the web form objects. Most of my asp.net development has been done on the asp.net page and not in Visual Studio. So if someone could tell me what to look for that would be great. Well, t...

Video Streaming & Visual Basic .NET 2003 Web Forms
I'd like to create a web-based video streaming page, and I was wondering what the best method would be using Visual Basic .NET 2003. Does anyone know any good online tutorials or books that talk about using Windows Media 9 in web forms? Any other ideas?Thanks, Mike Bummer, I guess it's impossible...Thanks, Mike This is a place to start http://www.google.com.au/search?q=embed+windows+media+in+HTML&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta= This is also available in english somewhere complete with code but I cant seem to find that version right now. googl...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Open web page in IE and populate fields on the form from my web form
To the dot net Knights.  Many humble thanks in advance from a dot net surf. We have an vb application that opens multiple instances of IE object, each to different web pages.  It then takes information from the current record in the app, populates fields on each of the web pages, and them submits the forms.  We are then able to look at the resulting web pages and quickly get the info we're looking for.This prevents us from having to manually navigate to each web site, enter the same information and then wait for the page to open.  If there is ...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

External Visual in .Net web forms?
Hi all, Can I deploy an External Visual user object as .Net web forms? I'm trying to use the Microsoft riched20.dll to get a standard rich edit control instead of PB's OEM version. Thanks. No, that isn't supported. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 23 Aug 2007 01:18:30 -0700, Assaf Sasson wrote: >Hi all, > >Can I deploy an External Visual user object as .Net web >forms? > >I'm trying to use the Microsoft riched20.dll to get a >standard rich edit control instead of PB's OEM version. > >Thanks. ...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web resources about - IE StatusBar Messages using Visual Basic .NET Web Forms - asp.net.web-forms

Omega StatusBar Allows for Custom Looks With No Root Required
... world of stock Android. And frankly, Froyo was kind of ugly. Anyone looking for a custom look without needing root should check out Omega StatusBar ...

App Store - SideBooks
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about SideBooks on the App Store. Download SideBooks and enjoy it on your ...

Stack Overflow
Stack Exchange log in - careers - chat - meta - about - faq Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Top Questions interesting 323 ...

Dekesto (@Dekesto) on Twitter

Ticket - MobiCity Australia
... and support. =0 ? '&' : '?') + 'url=' + escape(document.location.href), 'Chat9062204172654294986', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=0 ...

Build 38 - Releases - Releases - News
Build 38 Change log:reverted tablet nav bar button padding change (back to stock ics padding now)fix SMS/BT crash bug when no msgs existreworked ...

Alexa FAQs
Log In or Create an Account Help Home Site Tools Top Sites Site Info Reviews What's Hot Toolbar Dashboard Help > FAQs Search FAQs Search for: ...

Alexa FAQs
Log In or Create an Account Help Home Site Tools Top Sites Site Info Reviews What's Hot Toolbar Dashboard Help > FAQs Search FAQs Search for: ...

Device ROM - AndroidSPIN
Home Accessory Store Phone Store Forums Community Release Home Videos Beta Software Reviews Game Reviews Casual First Person Shooter Other Platform ...

Antennas Direct - Outdoor TV Antennas for HDTV - Shop By Range
... TV antennas. =0 ? '&' : '?') + 'url=' + escape(document.location.href), 'Chat6334302865914684854', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statu ...