I want to call a web procedure , after executing it automaticaly return back to next statement of the calling page

I want to call a web procedure , after executing it automaticaly return back  to next statement of the calling page.

How can I do that?
0
cbozlagan

Check out Server.Execute

JerryK
0
JerryK

In a web page(c#), I want to call another page and come back to next instruction of calling page
In a web page(c#), I want to call another page and come back to next instruction of calling page. Called page have no web item , it has only c# codes. after executing of this page (by IExplore), I want the remaining lines of calling page to be executed. How can I do that? What are you trying to do? What is the second page accomplishing? Will the first page stay open and the second page closes? You might be able to use WebRequest and WebResponse to do what you want. Hey bro, since you say that the called page has no web items, why dont you put the code in the called pa...

difference of calling web services and calling web page
Dear all,  What is the difference of call a web services instead of calling a aspx page which is also programming can accept parameters and return results? Webservice -- Soap protocol Webapplication  -- HTTP protocol Webservices are of two Major types Xml & SOAP HttpWebServices Basic difference is in usage and implementation. We use a webservice inside a website. it is added as a reference or we can call it through HttpWebRequests and Response objects. Webpages are the components that have presentation and logic, while web services provide the service that we...

All web pages hang on web server when one of the web pages calls a run away sql query
Hi: We have a Windows 2003 dedicated web server running the .NET Frameworks 1.0 and 2.0.  We have a SQL Server cluster running SQL Server 2000.  Unfortunately, we do not have a test environment.  I have 2 .NET web sites in production.  My coworker has a voting .NET web page using AJAX on the same server.  The coworker wrote a query that was not indexing properly and when the page fired the query...the cluster went to almost 100% utilization.  My two web pages would hang and show a blank white page on the default.aspx.  Neither of m...

I do not want to refresh page to get latest data on it.Whenever I call my web page it must return latest data on it? How can I do that?
When I call my application web page it gets last executed page not actual page. I have to refresh page to obtain actual data on the page. I want actual data without refreshing.Whenever I call my application's web page it must bring me latest data on it. How can I do that? Thanks You can use ajax which will send an asynchronous request to the server and refresh partial page content. for more about ajax check below link www.asp.net/ajax HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog |...

Web form calling event that are not being called
Hi Everyone, I have been creating web forms in visual studio 2003 C#.  My problem that I am having is that the web form is calling events more than once. For example if I click on a button the event is called twice. It's almost as if the event has a “for next loop” on it. Can some please help me because this is happening on all of the form that I am creating that allows data selecting or data input. Here's some code that loads a “dropdownlist” with a “button” and “label” when you click the button the number selected will display in the label. using System; using...

how to add theme for a web page when it's calling form windows application using Web Request class
Hi Everybody, I want to apply theme for a web page when it's calling from windows application using web Request class. Here is the code in windows applicationpublic static string GetPageHTML(string url) {string strHtml = String.Empty; try {Uri uri = new Uri(url); WebRequest resq = WebRequest.CreateDefault(uri);WebResponse resp = null;StreamReader sr; resq.Timeout = 99999999; resq.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultNetworkCredentials;resq.PreAuthenticate = false; resp = resq.GetResponse();sr = new StreamReader(resp.GetResponseStream()); strHtml = sr.ReadToEnd(); }catc...

How to call a stored procedure on MS Sqlserver from web forms and get back output
Hi, How to call a stored procedure on MS Sqlserver from web forms and get back output Thanx, Nishu Within the blue navigation bar at the top of this website, you will see a link to the ASP.NET Tutorials.  There you will find a large number of tutorials about Performing Data Access. While you are new to ASP.NET, you should find that most of your questions will be answered--with code samples--inside the Tutorials.  Please keep them in mind. Alister...

Unable to call web service from web page
 I know this has probably been asked dozens of times before but as it's a fairly general, simple question I'm not sure what to search under.I have a very simple web service that I want to make a callback to (from an AJAX.NET ScriptManager). At this stage all it returns is the out-of-the-box Hello World string. The web service, DataService.asmx, is as follows:[WebService(Namespace = "http://tempuri.org/")][WebServiceBinding(ConformsTo = WsiProfiles.BasicProfile1_1)][System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptService()]public class DataService : System.Web.Services.WebService{&nbs...

How to call .net web service from Java web application?
Hi all,  I have a vb .net web service.How do i call .net web service from Java web application?What all resources I need?Can you please provide a sample application where a java application is invoking methods of .net web service? Thank you Hi, First I am not familiar with java language, but web services are universal operating system and language independent. It doesn't matter where the services is or in what language is written you just invoke it  and it gives you "replay".  Probably you must reffer to java consuming web services.   Regard...

Calling a web form from a stored procedure
I am modifying someone's else's code.  I am using a stored procedure that exists that I am modifying.  After the stored procedure executes I would like to transfer control to anotehr web form and pass in a couple of variables from this stored procedure.  Is this do'able? Thanks Chuck You can use Response.Redirect from the page that calls the stored proc to another page, passing the variables in the querystring: Response.Redirect("page2.aspx?var1=value1&var2=value2");Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site Thanks...

Web resources about - I want to call a web procedure , after executing it automaticaly return back to next statement of the calling page - asp.net.web-forms

My Days - Period & Ovulation ™ for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get My Days - Period & Ovulation ™ on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Turbo Encabulator - YouTube
For a number of years now work has been proceeding in order to bring to the crudely conceived idea of a transmission that would not only supply ...

Mobile Metronome - Aplicativos e Análises Android - AndroidPIT
... COARSE LOCATION helps displaying advertisement which is relevant in your location; - READ PHONE STATE allows Mobile Metronome to stop automaticaly ...

Terms of Use - ClickBus
Compre sua passagem rodoviária pela internet, oferecemos mais de 3 mil destinos SEM TAXA de Serviço! Conheça agora e aproveite para parcelar ...

ALAN DEAN FOSTER
... personal website, with biographical information,photos, and lot's more. You can even buy Alan's books there too! If page does not automaticaly ...

MediaTek launches world's first true octa-core processor
In a brazen attempt to look better than its competition, MediaTek has unveiled the MT6592, a SoC which it says is the world's first true octa-core ...

Mobile Metronome - Android Apps and Tests - AndroidPIT
... COARSE LOCATION helps displaying advertisement which is relevant in your location; - READ PHONE STATE allows Mobile Metronome to stop automaticaly ...

Price Drop: Desire app
... reached your desire, or back it up in case something goes wrong.- No setup necessary. Start in just few seconds, your currency is set automaticaly ...

New "invisible" mode in Gmail chat - Google Blogoscoped Forum
I've discovered a gray icon for the "invisible" status in the Gmail chat. I'm not sure that's new but it's the first time I notice it. Obviously, ...

Tracking Cyber Crime: WinAD gang (Ransom.DN/Win32.Timer)
... who are under this use probably another machine (a windows?) with a timer who each x time rebuild/repack the ransomware and upload it automaticaly ...