HTTP/1.0.425 HTTP Error

Hi,

I have written a webservice to access data from the host. All these days it worked fine, but now i am not able to open the ASP.NET Web application/service. It throws an error 'The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the project located at the following url 'http://localhost/abcd'. HTTP/1.0.425 HTTP Error'.
I have re-installed the .NET Framework and IIS. Also restarted the services and machine too but no use. i cannot spend time in installing the .net from the scratch. Please help me in finding the solution for this.

Thanks and Regards
Sathish.G
0
gsathish

Returning different HTTP error codes from a .net SOAP 1.2 web service
 Hi hope someone can help me here, I have developed a SOAP 1.2 web service using VS 2005 and the customer has specified that certain HTTP error codes are returned from this web service when faults occur. I understand that SOAP 1.1 errors were returned as HTTP 500 errors containing a SOAP fault but that in SOAP 1.2 different HTTP errors can be returned again containing SOAP faults. Anyone know how I can return different HTTP errors, at present if I throw a SOAP exception or HTTP exception then they are returned as HTTP 500 errors. Thanks Derek Answered at http://social....

HTTP protocol violation error using .NET 2.0 web services through Squid-2.5 proxy
Hello,A client of ours using the Squid proxy server (version 2.5.STABLE6-3.4E.12.1) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 is experiencing a problem when running our .NET 2.0 client application, which communicates with a .NET 2.0 web service on our server.When our client application sends an HTTP 1.1 request through the Squid proxy to our server, it receives the error:"The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine"Other clients not using Squid are not experiencing this problem.Researching this, we've found a few posts that report similar problems using .NET 2.0 w...

Update Panel throws "Server cannot modify cookies after HTTP headers have been sent." error in new Ajax .NET 1.0 release
In latest release of Ajax .NET (1.0), after any post back event (e.g. LinkButton On Click, DropDownList change with AutoPostBack enabled, etc.) an error throw and caught in the Application_Error() method of Global.asax. This did not occur in ANY of the previous CTP or RC releases of Atlas/Ajax .NET libraries. Does anyone what is going on and why the new release would throw this error ?   Error message below:Inner Exception    ---------------    Type : System.Web.HttpException, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3...

http://localhost/WebProject1', 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'.
The Web server reported the following error when attempting tocreate or open the Web project located at the following URL:'http://localhost/WebProject1', 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'.i am using xp professional,sql 7.0,.net 1.1                       PLEASE HELP ME                                    ...

HTTP /1.1 500 Server Error in the VS.NET 2003
Hi, After uninstall the NIS (Norton Internet Security) 2006, I have got problem with my VS.NET 2003. so that I had to uninstalll and install the IIS,NetFramework and VS.NET 2003 again and also "aspnet_regiis -i " to reconize IIS at VS.NET 2003. However when I am trying to open any project within VS.NET 2003 it gives me "HTTP /1.1 500 Server Error" error message. I checked the System at the Even Viewer seems my system has a difficulty with the "w3svc.dll". but it's kind of strange for me, becuase when I ran "iisreset/ status" seems the IIS running without any problem and also the I...

HTTP 1.0 with .NET
Hi Everyone:I have a question.  How does applications written in Visual Studio .NET 2003 react to proxys that use HTTP 1.0?  The reason I ask is because our client has this funky proxy that will only do HTTP 1.0.  They said that it will not work with HTTP 1.1 and it doesn't work with pages generated with complex tools that use a lot of javascript (and I'm assuming VBScript).  So any input about this?  ...

Connection error when changing web setting from .Net Framework 1.1 to 2.0
I have an application that runs on IIS 6 (2003 server). The ,Net Framework setting was for version 1.1. I make connection to the SQL server using the following code: Dim cmd As SqlCommandDim cn As New SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("MyDB")) Dim sSQL As String sSQL = "My sql string here" cmd = New SqlCommand(sSQL, cn) cn.Open() The ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("MyDB") is in my Web.Config file as follows:  <add key="MyDB" v﹔lue="server=MyServer;uid=MyUID;pwd=MyPassword;Database=MyDatabase;Max Pool Size=900"...

error in converting a framework 1.1 vb.net web site to framework 2.0
  I am trying to convert a framework 1.1 vb.net web site to framework 2.0 site, and it's not possible to rewrite it.  I have gone through the convertion wizard and compliled successfully. Sound great so far. However, when I run the page via the virtual web server, I get a error message said, "Parser Error Message: Could not load type BizWeb.WebPages.DefaultSettings.FeeForm"   Did anyone exprience this problem when doing convertion? Please share some experience to me.   Thanks in advance!   vcllvc  Hi, One way: Go to IIS manager, right click...

My VS.Net 2003 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'
Sorry, but I English is a cheet!!!I like to know the because of error when I try to create a project web:The Web Server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project locatec at the following URL: 'http://localhost/WebApplication1'. 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'.I tried make the following command's:iisreset /stopnet user ASPNET /deleteapsnet_regiis -iiisreset /startBut continue made same thing.Thankful by attention!Luidy Morais NavesComputer Science This error occurs due to many reasons and I think you have considered most of the options. You may want...

Got an Error HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
Hi is there anybody can help me with my problem in asp.net... coz everytime i open .net and create new asp files i got an error of "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: 'http://pc03/localhost/MyWeb/Application'.'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'. thanks... pilots Have you turned off Friendly Errors in Tools | Internet Options | Advanced. Usually this is the problem. Corey...

HTTP/1.1 500 Error
I am getting the above error, with the message "Server not available."  I have a hunch that the problem can be traced to a patch I installed this month.  The patch (SP2DBFix1.1.1.mxp) was supposed to correct an interaction problem between Dreamweaver and Asp.Net.History:  Everything in Visual Studio worked just fine last semester, when I took the Asp.Net class.  Now, none of the Asp.Net applications work, although the VB.Net apps in my Visual Studio still work as expected.  Help, please!Dee Start by finding the real error:http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109JeffP...

Start up error: HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
I recieved the following error when trying to create a program'The web server reported the following error when attempting to create or the open the Web project located at the following URL: http://localhost/asptest 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'here are the event viewer errors:Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: DCOMEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 10004Date:  10/27/2008Time:  2:05:36 PMUser:  N/AComputer: LNOxxxxCFD2YDescription:DCOM got error "Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer...

Web resources about - HTTP/1.0.425 HTTP Error - asp.net.web-forms

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 7:36:07 PM