HTML table row - accommodating 2 rows in in single row's area by visible=T/F

Hi, I am using asp.net 3.5.
Below is the code from markup area, my requirement is -
I placed 2 options buttons on the page. when user click on first button the first row should be (2nd row shoud be hidden here)
visible, if select 2nd button the 2nd row should be visible in the same place
as the first row (1st row shoud be hidden here)
- something similar we do in windows programming,

IS POSSIBLE

<asp:TableRow ID="TableRow34" Height=30 runat="server" style="font-size:11px;color:#0033FF">
<asp:TableCell ID="TableCell74" columnSpan=4 HorizontalAlign ="left" runat="server" Wrap=false >
<asp:PlaceHolder ID="phDweller" runat=server Visible=true>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Resident Code
<asp:TextBox ID="txtDwellerCode" runat="server" Width="60px" Height=13 Font-Size=Smaller></asp:TextBox>&nbsp;&nbsp;
<asp:LinkButton ID="lnkDwellerCode" runat="server" CausesValidation=false OnClick="searchDwellers" Font-Italic=True>
<asp:Image runat="Server" ID="Image3" ImageUrl="~/images2/btn_search_02.gif"/>
</asp:LinkButton>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Resident Name
<asp:TextBox ID="txtDwellerName" runat="server" Width="230px" Height=13 Font-Size=Smaller></asp:TextBox>
</asp:PlaceHolder></asp:TableCell></asp:TableRow>

<asp:TableRow Height=25 ID="TableRow8" runat="server" style="font-size:11px;color:#0033FF">
<asp:TableCell ID="TableCell31" ColumnSpan=4 HorizontalAlign ="left" runat="server">

<asp:PlaceHolder ID="phKompany" runat=server Visible=false>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Company [maint.]
<aspropDownList WIDTH="130px" Height="13px" ID="cmbKompany0" class="FormDropdown"
runat="server" Font-Size="X-Small"></aspropDownList>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Staff [maint.]
<aspropDownList WIDTH="130px" Height="13px" ID="cmbEmployee0" class="FormDropdown" runat="server"
Font-Size=10px></aspropDownList>
</asp:PlaceHolder> </asp:TableCell></asp:TableRow>

<asp:TableRow Height=40 ID="TableRow4" runat="server" style="font-size:11px;color:#0033FF">
<asp:TableCell ColumnSpan=4 HorizontalAlign=Right>
<asp:Label width="550px" ID="lblDweller" runat=server Text="" Font-Underline=true Font-Italic=true>
</asp:Label></asp:TableCell></asp:TableRow>

<asp:TableRow Height=40 ID="TableRow15" runat="server" style="font-size:11px;color:#0033FF">
<asp:TableCell ColumnSpan=4><hr/></asp:TableCell></asp:TableRow>

Regards,
God Bless India

NEVER FORGET TO MARK THIS AS ANSWER IF HELPFUL, THUS IT WILL HELP OTHERS ALSO.
0
junaidsherief

hi,

use multiview control, where you can show the data at the same place

Please Mark as Answer if it helps you
0
naveen

Is having a trigger that inserts a row in Table 'A', when a row in same table is inserted by ADo.Net code?
I want to insert a row for a Global user  in Table 'A' whenever ADO.Net code inserts a Local user row into same table. I recommended using a trigger to implement this functionality, but the DBA was against it, saying that stored proecedures should be used, since triggers are unreliable and slow down the system by placing unecessary locks on the table. Is this true OR the DBA is saying something wrong? My thinking is that Microsoft will never include triggers if they are unreliable and the DBA is just wanting to offload the extra DBA task of triggers to the programmer so that a s...

I want to select top 3 rows except the first from 4 rows of a Table. It should select from top 2 row,top3 row and top4 row.
 Hi, Let say I've 4 rows in a table. I want to select top 3 rows except the first from 4 rows of a Table. It should select from top 2 row,top3 row and top4 row. Thanks in advance Asghar Ali Mohammed http://www.aliwebdev.com(Web Designer and Developer)Do not forget to "MARK AS ANSWER" on the post that helped you. If you can use Linq, you can use Skip. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vcsharp/aa336757.aspxThanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET Hii dear..U can fire the Query select Top(3) from Table1 order by id desc.. "A conclusion is whe...

Error: Primary key for row in table 'x' is referenced by foreign key 'f' in table 'y'
(ASA 9 newest ebf) I'm getting this error even though mentioned foreign key has cascade updates (and deletes too) enabled. Is this some new behaviour in asa 9, or why can i get such message for cascaded foreign key? Any ideas? Thanks Pete Found a reason for it...but should it really work so? It's this way: - table a has columns a,b,c - table b has columns a,c, and references columns a,c (with a,c) in table a with cascade updates - table a hes before update trigger to change columns a when column b is changed (set new_row.a = ...) and that set new_row.a = ... i...

Inserting all rows of a datatable into Oracle Table in a single shot, not row by row using C#
Hi All... I have imported the data of CSV File into Datable using C#. Now i need to insert the content of DataTable to the table in Oracle Database in a single shot, without looping through the rows of the datatable. Is this Possible? Please help me out by providing the sample code. Below is sample code for Importing the CSV Data to Dataset string connString =string.Format("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source={0};Extended Properties=Text;",Path.GetDirectoryName(filename)); string cmdString =string.Format("SELECT * FROM {0}", Path.G...

Height of Rows in Web DW's (DW.NET 2.0)
How does dw.net calculate the height of a div for a web dw? I have a dw which has one autosized height column. This column can contain thousands of words. DW.net is adjusting the height of the column properly but is leaving a very large empty gap between rows (we're sometimes talking about 500 pixels here). The gap is not constant - the more text the column contains (thus greater the height) the greater the gap. ...

Select rows from a table based on multiple rows of another table #2
I am working in a database associated with our scheduling package and I am trying to select rows in one table based on multiple rows in another table how ca I do this. Here is an example. Sorry technical problems! I am working in a database associated with our scheduling package and I am trying to select rows in one table based on multiple rows in another table how ca I do this. Here is an example. I have a table which holds all of my project info and I have another table which holds discriptive project codes like project type, project category, progect life cycle.So in the pro...

First Row, Next Row, Prior Row, Last Row
I have a SQL Anywhere 7.0 Database, have a table Product_detail which contains Column Name Datatype width Null Default batch_id char(10) No None prod_id Integer No None employee_id Integer No None quantity Integer No None price Numeric (14, 2) No None Its primary key is batch_id I have a Freeform Datawindow with this table I want to provide the first row, next row, prior row and last row Ho...

how to display multiple rows of a table in single row
DECLARE @emp VARCHAR(1024) declare @emp1 varchar(1024)declare @emp2 varchar(1024)SELECT @emp1 = COALESCE(@emp1 + ',', '') + cast(eid as varchar(10)),@emp = COALESCE(@emp + ',', '') + ename ,@emp2 = COALESCE(@emp2 + ',', '') + desigFROM emp SELECT eid=@emp1,ename = @emp,desig=@emp2    anitha123:DECLARE @emp VARCHAR(1024) declare @emp1 varchar(1024)declare @emp2 varchar(1024)SELECT @emp1 = COALESCE(@emp1 + ',', '') + cast(eid as varchar(10)),@emp = COALESCE(@emp + ',', '') + ename ,@emp2 = COALESCE(@emp...

How do I "row-wrap" ? i.e., have 2 rows of headers, and 2 rows in grid for each data record?
Hi I have built a view in Sql Server, and built my Sql Data Source, and everything looks good... I have my data grid populating nicely. But, I want the headers and rows to wrap - not inside each cell, but to fit the page. Let's say I have 10 columns, and only 5 will fit in the width of a webpage.  I would want the headers to wrap, so there are two rows of headers, then each data record would fill 2 rows in the grid. Example:  <headers> Last Name................First Name.............. Middle Name.............DOB............SSN............. <end of this row in grid>...

ADO.net problem: i can not view image data for the rest of my table rows except the image for the first row but i can read all the other non image fields for all rows.
Hi i have a table with the following fields imgid............int imgdata........image imgtitle.........varchar(max) imgType........varchar(max) imgLength.....bigint incident_id.....int i have no problem with uploading the image but viewing the uploaded image(s) in a gridview has caused me great pain. The probelm is i have two pages. page1 grabs the image to display and page2 has a gridview that displays the grabed image. I wanted to have an sql statement like SELECT * FROM mytable WHERE incident_id=someValue. IF i have 5 records in this table and i view page2 ...

Display multiple table rows in a single Gridview row?

First gridview's selected row doesn't update second gridview's objectdatasource
 HelloI got 2 gridviews on a page, each with its own ObjectDataSource. The first gridview fills itself just normally, no problem there. The second gridview needs to fill itself with other data, where the primary key is the primary key of the selected row of the first gridview.schematically:gridview1 row: IDfield, x, y, zrow: IDfield, x, y, z (-> this row is selected)row: IDfield, x, y, z gridview2 row:IDfield_of_selected_row_in_gridview1, a, b, c I tried to do this by configuring the ObjectDataSource behind gridview2 with a parameter pointing to gridview1.selectedValue. (by usin...

tow or more rows in a single row
Guys, I have one senario. Create table Client_Table ( ID int, SUB int, Name varchar(30), Status varchar(10) ) go insert into Client_Table select 9001,4,'Gail','Active' Select 9001,1,'Mark','Active' union all select 9001,2,'Will','InActive' union all select 9001,4,'Gail','Active' union all select 9002,1,'chals','Active' union all select 9003,1,'ken','Active' union all select 9003,2,'dave','Active' union all select 9004,1,'peter','Active' ...

Add row to table with table.row.add()
Everytime I click on a button I want to add a tableRow to a table like this:        TextBox TB = new TextBox();                TableCell Cell = new TableCell();        Cell.Controls.Add(TB);        TableRow Row = new TableRow();        Row.Cells.Add(Cell);        table.Rows.Add(Row);It works the first time, but when I click the button again the last r...

Update row in Table A from row in Table B
Hello, I have 2 tables.... table A and table B. Ok, In a stored procedure, I pass in an int value @ID I want to get the row from Table B WHERE ID =@ID....and then UPDATE the Row in Table A that has the same ID...with the values from table B. Table A ID | Col1 | Col2 ----------------------- 2 a a Table B ID | Col1 | Col2 ----------------------- 2 b b I would like to update A.Col1 with B.Col1 and A.Col2 with B.Col2 Can someone help me out with this syntax? Thanks a lot. update tableA ...

Web resources about - HTML table row - accommodating 2 rows in in single row's area by visible=T/F - asp.net.web-forms

Families want choice in their household design, and architects are accommodating
People want choice, and architects are giving them plenty, writes Paul Best .

Accommodating Wayne Rooney damages England
As Roy Hodgson tries to accommodate Wayne Rooney in the England formation, the Three Lions boss could jeopardize his side’s chances of World ...

Beyond Essential Functions: The Role of Job Reassignments in Accommodating Employee Disabilities
Imagine for a moment that you are the HR Manager for a company with many physically demanding jobs. One of your employees submits a doctor’s ...

Official: KTM reveals slightly more accommodating X-Bow GT ahead of Geneva
Filed under: Convertible , Performance , Specialty , Design/Style Being a purist is hard work. That's true with just about everything, but it's ...

Accommodating Immigrants
Today at lunch I got involved in a conversation with a lovely blonde-haired, blue-eyed woman who wants to further restrict immigration. “ You ...

Accommodating an army of garbage pickers
Scheduled between the modern air-conditioned commuter lines, there is a different kind of train running in Buenos Aires these days, and the little ...

Hectic Space May Be Crazy, But It’s Also Super Accommodating [Review] - Cult of Mac
Here's yet another retro-style arcade shooter you might want to check out. Hectic Space by James Swiney Category: iOS Games Works With: iPhone, ...

How accommodating is the Fed?
TO FOLLOW up on this post responding to my colleague, there's one other thing I'd like to briefly discuss. My fellow blogger writes:Moreover, ...

Is the UK 'Accommodating' China By Joining the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank?
Last week marked a rare riff in the “special relationship” between the UK and the US. The countries clashed publicly after the UK announced that ...