HOW to use File Field to upload file? ( use ASP.net 1.0)

I drag a "file field control" to page like below, I am going to buile a file upload web.

the request is

first I have to build a report file for save the upload file

for example : I buile a file name " Company A" and which including a file name "BAK" on webserver

when I uploading a file name "Company A" and then the uploading file will be putted on BAK file of Company A

if we don't have the match name with the uploading file  on webserver then we don't upload this file.

my question is

 1. how to use file field control to upload file?

 2. how to compare the uploading file name with webserver and put it to the corrct file?

thank you very much

0
jcjcjc

check out this articles

http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/UpldFileToDiskProgressBar.asp

http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/FileHandlerPackage.asp

http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/Custom_File_Upload.asp

http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/AJAXUpload.asp

Mehedi Hasan

how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0?
Hi, Do any one know how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0? I know that by placing 4 or 5 attachment controls we can do that.But I want to select multiple at a time. Do any one know this???  i think there is no option to select multiple file at a time ... instead you  can use Upload Multiple files each at one time like Gmail..  Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blogspot.comPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you,and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked po...

how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0? #2
Hi,   Do any one know how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0? I know that by placing 4 or 5 attachment controls we can do that.But I want to select multiple at a time. Do any one know this??? Hello, I think, The file upload not have a property of selecting multiple files... As if you select a single file... the other will be automatically lost the control so that it can not be selected... Let me know you r exact requirement so that an alternate can be possible???ukrMark this as Answer if it helps you, As some other m...

.DLL compiled with .NET 1.1 to be used in Web app done in .NET 2.0
Hi all,If I have a bunch of business objects that where compiled in .NET version 1.1, would it be possible for my ASP.NET (done in .NET 2.0) application to pick up these objects (.dll file) and start to use them?(Would be great if some-one could provide some form of documentation on this)ThanksTryst Hi Tryst, This should work fine.  In general, you can use V1.1 assemblies with V2.0 applications.  The reverse, though, is not true. Hope this helps, Scott ok, cool.ThanksTryst Comparative study on VS .Net 2003 and VS.Net 2005 .Net Framework versions used are ver...

Using .NET 1.1 dll in .NET 2.0
I have my old application on Visual Studio 2003, now we are planning to migrate to Visual Studio 2005, so is there a way to use my old dlls as references that were built using .NET Framework 1.1 in a new application that will be built using .NET Framework 2.0? I also have a question regarding the posibility to build code that was written in Visual Studio 2003 environment using .NET Framework 2.0 compiler?Mohammad Abu-AliMicrosoft Certified Professional Hi, Yes you can use your .NET 1.1 dll in your 2.0 app (but the other side is not true) For the last question, there is great chance...

How to upload file without using file control in 1.1?
I saw several examples of file control.  Works great!  But I am looking to incorporate this in a webservice that will receive the path parameter and upload the file. Is this possible using 1.1 code? Hi, not directly. You still need to upload the file to your webform but instead of saving it you pass it to the generated proxy of the webservice as a byte array (byte[]) parameter. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers. Anyways, How can i read a files Byte[] - the file that exists on the client without uploading to the server? Hi, nimish:How can i ...

How do I use .pdb files in .NET 2.0 Web Applications
I've been a .NET web developer for a number of years, and I got real used to the .PDB file information on my website error routines.  I have a standard error handler I've used, that will just dump the error object into an email, and send it to me on any web error.  This has worked fine for years, and always gave me a line by line trace of where the problem is.  I can solve most problems in only seconds by just looking at the trace. If I have a .NET 1.1 application that I convert to .NET 2.0, it still uses the .PDB file, and I get the error information like I always ha...

Using .net 2.0 ws in .net 1.1
Hi,I have a ws written in 2.0 that returns a dataset. I need to use this ws in .net 1.1. Seems like having the ws returning typed datasets causing a problem.I am using c# for the ws. Does anyone have any idea ? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks, recruit A web service should be indifferent to which version of ASP.NET is producing and which version is consuming. Please post any error messages and the wsdl produced by the 1.1 consumer. Have you loaded WSE 3.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=018a09fd-3a74-43c5-8ec1-8d789091255d&displaylang=en) and mon...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

How to use .net 1.1 on webserver after adding .net 2.0 Framework
I have a web server with .net 1.1 installed on it. I am going to install the .net 2.0 framewrok on my server. How can I select the .net 1.1 framework for my existing applications that are already using 1.1 after I install 2.0. Someone told me about going onto IIS and in the properties there is a tab to select the version of .net, I have looked at this but it there is no tab to choose .net version, my web server is ms server 2000. Anyone any idea how to do this? Thanks macca macca:Someone told me about going onto IIS and in the properties there is a tab to select the version of .net, I...

Any advantages of migrating to .NET 2.0 on still using .NET 1.1 projects?
Sorry for the noob Q - but will I get any advantages in installing .NET 2.0 Framework alongside .NET 1.1 if I dont plan to upgrade my ASP .NET 1.1 web applications?I have a few servers that I will be installing the .NET 2.0 Framework so as to develop in VS2005, however on some servers that will not (at this stage) be used for .NET 2.0 apps and that I may not have the time to convert some VS2003 applications to VS2005, I was in the 'if it aint broke, dont fix it' kind of thinking and didn't know if installing .NET 2.0 would bring any advantages.TIA.  I happen to agree. If you don't nee...

Web resources about - HOW to use File Field to upload file? ( use ASP.net 1.0) - asp.net.web-forms

Wikipedia:File Upload Wizard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You are not currently logged in. Sorry, in order to use this uploading script and to upload files, you need to be logged in with your named ...

Video On Instagram: 5M Uploads In First 24 Hours
How quickly did Video on Instagram catch on? CNET reported that 5 million videos were uploaded in the first 24 hours after the feature debuted ...

Hans de Borst - Handy-Uploads - Facebook
English version - made by Lennart Peeters. Thank you very much mister Putin, leaders of the separatists or the Ukraine government! For murdering ...

upload-12
Visit the post for more.

Manage folders and upload files, now in Amazon Cloud Drive
... recent update should cheer you up. The updated version, released on Oct. 10, brings great new features that allow you to manage folders, upload ...

Coming Soon: Facebook Will Ask If You’re Really, Really Sure You Want To Upload That Photo From Last ...
... artificial intelligence knows better: the social media behemoth is working on technology that will warn users when they’re about to upload photos ...

Guy Uploads A Ton Of KMart Background Music To The Internet
... worked at K-Mart. Part of his job was playing pre-recorded cassettes sent in from the corporate office. Luckily for us, he saved them and uploaded ...

Twitch announces VOD feature and video uploads
At it's first-annual TwitchCon, the video-streaming service announced that broadcasters will be able to schedule saved streams and uploaded videos ...

Shaun White: I Can Upload A Video Of Me Getting A Haircut And Get 4M Views
The Olympic gold medalist turned entrepreneur talks about the power of the Internet – and his own power - to reach fans.

England Uploads Free Digital Model of the Entire Country After Minecraft Players Ask For It
Laser scanning has helped England do everything from discovering new things about Stonehenge to planning better flood infrastructure . Now, the ...