How To Show Messages In Single-File Web Forms Pages[C#]

Dear All,

I am now working with single-file Web Forms pages instead of code-behind Web Forms pages.And using C# language like this:
<%@ Page Language="C#" %>
Now I finished to search a special file in the PC,and then want to show a message:"File Has Been Found,You Have The Right Version".
I used this line:
Message.Text = "File Has Been Found,You Have The Right Version";
But it can't work.
Note:
(1)The searching file application is used in:
void ImageButton1_Click(object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) {}
(2)I have imported namespaces below:
<%@ import Namespace="System" %>
<%@ import Namespace="System.IO" %>
And below is the source code:
<%@ Page Language="C#" %>
<%@ import Namespace="System" %>
<%@ import Namespace="System.IO" %>
<script runat="server">
// Insert page code here
void ImageButton1_Click(object sender, ImageClickEventArgs
e) {

if (Directory.Exists(Server.MapPath("FolderTest")))
{
if(File.Exists(Server.MapPath("FolderTest") + "\\FileTest.txt"))
{
// Show messages;
Message.Text = "File Has Been Found,You Have The Right Version";
}
else
{
}
Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance.
We are making progress everyday.
1
XiaoYuBBS

Open web page in IE and populate fields on the form from my web form
To the dot net Knights.  Many humble thanks in advance from a dot net surf. We have an vb application that opens multiple instances of IE object, each to different web pages.  It then takes information from the current record in the app, populates fields on each of the web pages, and them submits the forms.  We are then able to look at the resulting web pages and quickly get the info we're looking for.This prevents us from having to manually navigate to each web site, enter the same information and then wait for the page to open.  If there is ...

WEB FORMS and datasetS (do I have to repeat the file definition in every web form?)
I am working on vb.net.I have a project with 35 web forms and an access file with 18 tables.Until now I have defined the oledbadapters in every form by dragging the tables from the server explorer tool box.This is not a good idea because every time that I make a change on the database design I have to drag the new definition on 35 web forms and I have to create the datasets again. This is boring and time consuming!The question is:WHAT CAN I DO TO HAVE THE FILE DEFINITION ONLY IN ONE PLACE AND THAT EVERY WEB FORM WOULD TAKE THE DATA ADAPTERS AND DATASETS FROM THERE? how about if you write a...

Web forms and mobile web forms

how to open a web page in form of a popup web page
Hello, I have two web pages, let say. Page A : With a Button on it. PAge B: with some info. Now I need to: When I click on the Button of page A.Page B must open in a pop up window.  I can do this but problem is this when I clicked on the button for first time it does not show me any thing and when I clicked on the button for second time then It shows me Page B .My code is as follow:  1 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 2 { 3 if (!this.Page.IsPostBack) 4 { 5 6 } 7 else 8...

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web resources about - How To Show Messages In Single-File Web Forms Pages[C#] - asp.net.web-forms

File:Holy Roman Empire Arms-single head.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coat of arms of the Holy Roman Empire . Blazon : Or, an eagle displayed sable, armed, beaked, and langued gules. Permission is granted to copy, ...

Canberra's single file revealed
THERE'S a man-drought in Tuggeranong's southern suburbs - but the boys in Kambah haven't heard about it yet.

Game Of Thrones Episode Breaks Record, With 193K BitTorrent Users Share Single File At Same Time
... legally. In fact, the most recent episode of the series has shattered a record for the number of people simultaneously sharing a single file ...

I just got Tinder, single file ladies - Imgur
Uploaded via Pocketgur for iPhone

The Single Files: Gay girl crushes and Grindr guys
Ireland's gay scene has changed radically in 10 years and with it the experience of being single. Hook-ups are easier than ever and rigid stereotypes ...

Sand People Ride Cute Dogs In Single File, To Hide Their Numbers
$24. That's all this costs . $24 to turn your "dog" into a Bantha. I say "dog", because I'm looking at this, and I'm looking at my 18 month-old ...

18th Century Sidewalks Are Single-File to Prevent Couples from Walking Side-by-Side
(Photo: Stefan ) Lady Jane Stanely of Knutsford, Cheshire, UK, never married and was rather bitter about it. She sometimes saw couples walking ...

Darriean Hess struck bicyclists riding single file, retired officer says
SEABROOK — The two bicyclists who were killed and the two cyclists who were injured were riding single file on the far right side of Ocean Boulevard, ...

Minilock Chrome app that encrypts single files for specific recipients is now available
Russell Brandom / The Verge : Minilock Chrome app that encrypts single files for specific recipients is now available — Meet Minilock, a powerful ...

BURLINGTON, VT—A family of ducklings crossed Patterson Lane in single file to reach a sleeping homeless ...
BURLINGTON, VT—A family of ducklings crossed Patterson Lane in single file to reach a sleeping homeless man whose pockets were full of Cheetos. ...