how to scroll header of datagrid when scroll up or scroll down ?

say suppose i am show 200 records through my datagrid and i don't want to do paging. if i am going to see all the records

then i have to scroll up or scroll down. so i want that at the time of scroll up or scroll down my header portion of
datagrid will scroll up or scroll down. please help me to do it. if it is possible then please
give me the sample code.
0
tri_inn

Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling
Name: Naseef Fatemi Email: ishwaadatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling Comments: Guys firefox is one of the best EVER piece of software out there but I have a problem. The scrolling in firefox is terrible compared to the smooth and fluent scrolling of opera, and thats with smooth scrolling option in firefox activated. So guys am i missing something hidden and if not can you guys work on it cause its going to make firefox even better than it already is. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090...

Scrolling, Scrolling and more Scrolling
I've spent several weeks fixing scrolling and zooming bugs on b2g. You may have enjoyed bug 831973 (and it's duplicates) over the last week. In bug 811950 it took -9 lines to introduce the bug and a further -27 lines to fix it. Perhaps we have too much scrolling code: * AsyncPanZoomController.cpp * BrowserElementScrolling.js * PanZoomController.java * nsFrameLoader.cpp There is a fair amount of duplication here. Ideally we should have a single async implementation with a good set of tests. Removing the duplication is going to require some collaboration. Are there o...

how to scroll header of datagrid when scroll up or scroll down ? #2
say suppose i am show 200 records through my datagrid and i don't want to do paging. if i am going to see all the records then i have to scroll up or scroll down. so i want that at the time of scroll up or scroll down my header portion of datagrid will scroll up or scroll down. please help me to do it. if it is possible then please give me the sample code....

scrolling element not scrolling in web form

mozilla/testing/performance/talos/page_load_test/scroll reader-scroll.js scroll-frame.js scroll.js
Diffs: http://bonsai.mozilla.org/cvsview2.cgi?command=DIRECTORY&subdir=mozilla/testing/performance/talos/page_load_test/scroll&files=reader-scroll.js:scroll-frame.js:scroll.js&root=/cvsroot Changes committed by ccooper%deadsquid.com: Update of /cvsroot/mozilla/testing/performance/talos/page_load_test/scroll In directory dm-cvs01:/tmp/cvs-serv29453/page_load_test/scroll Modified Files: reader-scroll.js scroll-frame.js scroll.js Log Message: b=555352 p=karlt r=jmuizelaar - wait for the server to complete the scrolling before recording the completion time ...

Changing field names (display name) for a web interface and how to create a scroll bar for a datagrid or any control with a scroll bar to display data
Hello,  Can any1 please help me. i was wondering if any1 can tell  me how i can change  field names for a data grid only for the display on the web interface and also how can i put scroll bars on my data grid. Thank you.       Hi misbahmurtza, You can set field names in HeaderText attribute in any column or template. If you want to create a scroll bar, the easiest way is to set style for the <div> which contains your datagrid. Here is a sample: <div style="vertical-align: top; height:100px; width:100%; overflow:auto;"> Make sure ...

Vertical scrolling bar scrolls DW headers
Hi, While vertical scrolling a dw list for a webform, the headers are being scrolled up and they dissapear as you continue scrolling . Is this intended behaviour of the DW ? Thanks Yes that is expected behavior. We are working on an implementation that would allow the header to remain at the top of the page while scrolling the data but there is no schedule yet for when that will be implemented. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 22 Nov 2005 04:32:10 -0800, "Nestor" <nesfree@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >While vertical scrolling a dw list for a webfo...

GridView Headers overflow scroll containers and do not scroll with data
Hi   I am trying to display a GridView in Internet Explorer with a lot of columns. I have horizontal and vertical scroll bars showing. The up and down scroll works fine, and the headings remain in position as you scroll down - which is good. However, the headings are not contained in the scroll container and jut out to the right, going clean off the screen, and when I scroll to the left or right, the data columns move but the headings remain static. Any ideas how to fix this?   stapes Don't use scrollbar at the gridview. Keep the gridview in a div (say divGridView) and ...

Scrolling Element with Browser Scrolling
i have an aspx page contianing two part , a table that content are some links and a lot of text , i want when i scroll vertical scroll bar of browser, table and its content scrool too , please help and give me Javascript code for it ... thanks...

Scroll wheel cannot scroll through tabs
Name: bijiny Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Scroll wheel cannot scroll through tabs Comments: Scroll wheel cannot scroll through tabs HP mouse. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Auto scroll down scroll bar
Hi,I have this asp.net chat page using anthem.net ajax framework. Whatever the users enter, the chat text appears in a label control place inside a div tag with overflow set to auto. I want the scroll bar to scroll down automatically. Or make the scroll bar in the down position all the time. How can I do this? <div style="OVERFLOW:auto; WIDTH:550px; HEIGHT:550px"> <anthem:Label id="LblChatText" runat="server" Width="540" Height="540"></anthem:Label> </div>  Thanks.  Props to Eric Pascarello for figuring this out: http://radio.javaranc...

mozilla/testing/performance/talos/page_load_test/scroll drac.htm iframe.svg reader-scroll.js reader.css reader.htm scroll-frame.js scroll.js scroll.manifest strips-single.png strips.png tiled-downscal
Diffs: http://bonsai.mozilla.org/cvsview2.cgi?command=DIRECTORY&subdir=mozilla/testing/performance/talos/page_load_test/scroll&files=drac.htm:iframe.svg:reader-scroll.js:reader.css:reader.htm:scroll-frame.js:scroll.js:scroll.manifest:strips-single.png:strips.png:tiled-downscale.html:tiled-fixed-downscale.html:tiled-fixed.html:tiled.html&root=/cvsroot Changes committed by anodelman%mozilla.com: Update of /cvsroot/mozilla/testing/performance/talos/page_load_test/scroll In directory dm-cvs01:/tmp/cvs-serv25468/page_load_test/scroll Added Files: drac.htm iframe.svg reader-s...

Scrolling details with scroll mouse
I have a master and detail datawindow. The master is tabular and shows a list of rows. The detail only shows the master's currently selected row in FreeForm. The data between the two is shared. I have a problem where the user uses a scroll mouse and, if they use the scroll mouse over the detail (i.e. actually wheel the middle scroll on the mouse) the rows change on the detail. I want to prevent this. I would think that mapping a user event to the pbm_dwnkey and capturing the scroll would be the way to do it but, I can't find what "key" to capture. It's...

Scroll wheel click-scrolling
Hi, I've just switched over to Firebird and like it, but have noticed that it doesn't support clicking the scroll wheel to scroll the window. I didn't realise how much I used it until it didn't work anymore :o) Any chance this could be added? Thanks, James Thorpe. ...

Web resources about - how to scroll header of datagrid when scroll up or scroll down ? - asp.net.web-forms

Mad King DataGrid

Stack Overflow

Quick Answers - CodeProject