how to read a .txt file from .net (web form)

hi,

how to read a .txt file line by line and place the contents in a .xls file.
ex: if sample.txt file is...
Name: abc
Company: xyz info ltd.
i want abc and xyz info ltd to be cut and saved in .xls file. i already have a .xls template with name and company fields.
send solution....
0
CKREDDY

Reading Excel Files from a .Net Web Form
Hi, This might be a dumb question, but ... When reading an Excel file from a .Net Web Form, is it necessary to have Microsoft Excel actually installed on the client machine running the web form? Also, do the Excel files being read need to be saved as "values only" or can the values be extracted from a spreadsheet where the cells contain formulas? Thanks. -Wayne Hi, For the 1st part, Office is not necessary to be installed. But Download the Office XP PIAs and use them to develop Office XP solutions with Visual Studio .NET. For 2nd Part I think you need to use Values.Regar...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

WEB FORMS and datasetS (do I have to repeat the file definition in every web form?)
I am working on vb.net.I have a project with 35 web forms and an access file with 18 tables.Until now I have defined the oledbadapters in every form by dragging the tables from the server explorer tool box.This is not a good idea because every time that I make a change on the database design I have to drag the new definition on 35 web forms and I have to create the datasets again. This is boring and time consuming!The question is:WHAT CAN I DO TO HAVE THE FILE DEFINITION ONLY IN ONE PLACE AND THAT EVERY WEB FORM WOULD TAKE THE DATA ADAPTERS AND DATASETS FROM THERE? how about if you write a...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web resources about - how to read a .txt file from .net (web form) - asp.net.web-forms

Read-Only Memory
Read-Only Memory publishes high-quality books and articles that document defining moments in videogame history.

Leonard Read - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
( 1898-09-26 ) September 26, 1898 Hubbardston , Michigan , U.S. Leonard E. Read (September 26, 1898 – May 14, 1983) was an American economist ...

First Read
The first place for news and analysis from the NBC News Political Unit. Follow us on Twitter.

First Read
The first place for news and analysis from the NBC News Political Unit. Follow us on Twitter.

How to Read Facebook Messages Without Their Senders Finding Out
Browser extension Adblock Plus does more than just block advertising on Facebook: It can help users avoid answering messages they would prefer ...

READ, WEEP, PRINT... - Facebook
The Blacksphere hat geschrieben: READ, WEEP, PRINT AND KEEP! This... Tritt Facebook bei, um dich mit The Blacksphere und anderen Nutzern, die ...

Court approves employers' right to read your instant messages and WhatsApp
Australian employers are already within their rights to read employees' instant messages.

Private messages at work can be read by European employers
Judges in the European Court of Human Rights say an employer that read a worker's private messages and then sacked him was in the right.

Things to Read for Your Morning Procrastination on January 15, 2016
... teachers better](http://www.vox.com/2016/1/15/10773592/teachers-singapore-shanghai-professional-development) **And Over Here:** * [Must-Read: ...

Dutch police claim they can read encrypted emails sent on BlackBerrys
BlackBerry's are famed for their security — even President Obama uses one . But police in the Netherlands allege that they are able to intercept ...