How to print my page? ( I just want to print a multi-page report by IE)

hello,evey one!

I build a report with the DataGrid in my page,Now ,I want print it by IE.
That is very long page beacuse there are so much data to show,
So there are multi pages when I print it.
How can I control the pages to print by IE,
there is a page-header and page-footer for each page,
(a DataGrid only a header and footer)

....I just want to print a multi-page report.
incawang

You actually have very little control over the printing of what is in the browser. In order to support headers, footers and page ranges I would suggest using a Crystal Report.
Hope that helps...

Many Thanks,

Danny Cooper

Aspose
0
TanisDLC
6/9/2004 3:53:42 PM
Crystal Report?

Yes,I have a Crystal with VS.net,
But it's not strong,The mean is ,
When I copy/rename/drag a ".rpt" file in the VS.net,There were errors happend,
and mangle/dirtied my project.
I don't like it.
0
incawang
6/10/2004 12:31:37 AM
I agree...  Crystal reports for VS.net is not very user friendly.  Not to mention there is not much good information on the internet on how to get it to working quickly.

However, in order to get the type of control you want over printing you are going to need to use some sort of reporting package. Another package available is Active Reports http://www.datadynamics.com/Products/ProductOverview.aspx?Product=ARNET ... You may want to check that out as an alternative.
Hope that helps...

Many Thanks,

Danny Cooper

Aspose