How to print dynamic text (with line wrapping) that's not from a text file?

Hi everyone,

Being a newbie to .NET, I've seen several examples (especially on MSDN) on printing regular text. However, it all assumes the text is in a text file and fits on a line.
I have an application that needs to print textual output on the fly, complete with line wrapping. The output could be one line, or many lines, and have both vbtab and vbcrlf characters.
The text is not from a text file and not from another control like a textbox.
How is this possible? Can any gurus point me to good examples?
Thanks!
0
firemyst