How to post to .ashx from .aspx page

Hi.

I have a .ashx handler that is used to upload images from flash, however testing through flash is cumbersome, so I wish to use a fileUpload control in an aspx page and post to the handler. Is this possible and what would be the correct way of doing it?

Thanks,

Moopa

0
moopa

setting PostBackUrl on your submit button should do the job:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.button.postbackurl(VS.80).aspx

Hope it helps. Bye!

=WereWolf=
--
MCPD
--

Heh. Sometimes the simple way is the right way. I am pleased I didn't spend to long looking at the HttpWebRequest class :)

Thanks a lot. Big Smile

2
moopa

Web resources about - How to post to .ashx from .aspx page - asp.net.web-forms

Huffington Post Canada - Canadian News Stories, Breaking News, Opinion.
Get the latest Canadian and world news covering politics, business, lifestyle and the viral web. Join the conversation on issues that matter ...

'Be a leader' - Bangkok Post: news
US Secretary of State Clinton (above) meets the Thai foreign minister in Washington and urges Thailand to now assume a greater leadership role ...

Christian News, The Christian Post
Christian news on The Christian Post, the largest Christian newspaper in the world featuring world Christian news, Christian news sites, and ...

CTPost.com - Connecticut Post
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Colorado Breaking News, Sports, Weather, Traffic - The Denver Post
Denver and Colorado local breaking news from The Denver Post, including sports, weather, traffic, business, politics, photos, multimedia, Twitter ...

The Fandom Post
Anime, Movies, Comics, Entertainment & More

Hays Post - Hays Kansas News, Opinion, Video
Topic Hays News Kansas News Sports Editor's Choice Police Department Arrest Log Obituaries Cancellations/Delays Entertainment Agriculture Announcements ...

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post
BreakingNews and Opinion Editorial Director, AOL Huffington Post Media Group Dick Lugar was a nice guy who stayed too long. But his crushing ...

NYSE Post
Boston, MA, 07/12/2013 (nysepost) - The shares of Apollo Group Incorporation (NASDAQ:APOL), which is the one of the for-profit education company ...

The Post and Courier - Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment
postandcourier.com delivers the latest breaking news and information on the latest top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and ...