how to place a <form> in web form form

i placed a <form> in the web form, but i can't submit
coz i neet to submit to another web site
how can i do???

Mike Chan
0
giomike

You cannot submit a <form> to another page if you have a RunAt="Server" in the form tag.  Remove that RunAt="Server" and you can (though then you will need to use plain old HTML inside that form).

What are you trying to do? Why do you need to post to another form?
Starting with ASP.NET 2.0? Look at:
Programming Microsoft Web Forms
My Blog
0
douglas
12/24/2003 1:38:14 PM
COZ I NEED TO POST SOME INFORMATION TO ANOTHER WEB SITE

IS THERE ANY OTHER SOLUTION?
Mike Chan
0
giomike
12/24/2003 1:51:36 PM
I believe there are some third party solutions, however they may or may not work to another Web site off of your site and not under your control.

Paul Wilson has such a tool here but I have no idea if it will help in your situation.
Alternately, I expect you could have an ASP.NET form to gather the information, and then have another window open with a non-ASP.NET form with all the values filled in, and have a JavaScript timer to submit the non-ASP.NET form right after it is loaded.
Good luck!
Starting with ASP.NET 2.0? Look at:
Programming Microsoft Web Forms
My Blog
0
douglas
12/24/2003 2:21:39 PM
You can add the regular (non server) form OUTSIDE the server form.

i.e.
<form>some stuff...</form>
<form runat="server">more stuff...</form>
Mike Banavige
~~~~~~~~~~~~

mbanavige

Comparison Web Form <-> Mobile Web Form
Hi all,Is there any overview of the (dis-)advantages using Mobile Web Forms compared with normal Web Form? I know I need to use Mobile Web Form if it should be accessible with handhelds, but does it make sense using Mobile web Form when the webpage should not be available for handhelds?Thanks!      The benefit on using the mobile web form is the ability to use the mobile controls that had adaptive rendering for different handsets. The built in features of controls like the objectlist and selectionlist are great and and form paging is also a neat thing.If you are not dev...

I've placed <forms loginUrl="home.aspx"></forms> in web.config and now all users that log in go to default.aspx
I've placed <forms loginUrl="home.aspx"></forms> in web.config and now all users that log in go to default.aspx.        <authentication mode="Forms">        <forms loginUrl="home.aspx"></forms>      </authentication>What attribute I should add, to make the user stay on the same page. Btw when I remove  <forms loginUrl="home.aspx"></forms>, users stay on the same page after login.Thanks. try one of these.....

Web forms and mobile web forms

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Forms or No Forms
Hope this isn't a repeat.  I looked and didn't find anything. Say for example you had a web page with around 20 fields retrive and update to a database with differing datatypes.  Some fields will have some special controls (dropdowns, radios, buttons, etc) that interact with other parts of the page.  What is the best and/or most efficient code to make the page. Would you use a Formview bound to a standard ADO.net SQL connection and edit the templates. Use a Formview bound to an Object Data Source and edit within the templates. Or use an Object Data Source and bind the...

invoke mail form of outlook express form web form
how do i invoke a mail form from a web page email link. i have to invoke the outlook express mail form to send a mail to the email id of the person email link on my web page. Hi, It's just simple. Please give a hyperlink to that mailid as show below with the mailto: <a href='mailto:test@testing.com'>Click here to send mail</a> Thanks & Regards, Sriram.K...

What is the use of actio attribute of <form> tag in a web form?
Hi, I am having two Button controls on my web-page. These two Buttons post the web-page to two different target page usign their PostBackUrl attribute. Everything working fine. But in all this scenario what is the use/ significance of action attribute of <form> tag?   when you use PostBackUrl it alters the action attribute of the server form to contain that value. This can cause some problems if you have autopostback controls , http://www.dentaku.com/2006/06/how-to-fix-autopostback-error-for-aspnet-pages-with-postbackurl-button.aspx details this and a possible s...

Web resources about - how to place a <form> in web form form - asp.net.web-forms