How to pass the form contents of aspx page in .Net to Jsp page

Hi,

I want to pass the login information from aspx page to jsp page. plz help me how to do it.

Please reply asap.

anandss

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

how to use form tag in the content page while master page form tag is in use?
Hi there, i have created a bug report form in the content page which uses the master page template. In the master page i am using the menu which should be in the form tag. when i use the form tag in the content it gives me the error as cant use more than one form tag. how can i resolve it. i hav searched in this forum for tht.. i got links which says to disable the content page form tag as form.visible= false. In my situation i cant disable any of the form tag either inthe master page( menu with in the form tag) or content page ( bug report form with server controls with...

how to open a web page in form of a popup web page
Hello, I have two web pages, let say. Page A : With a Button on it. PAge B: with some info. Now I need to: When I click on the Button of page A.Page B must open in a pop up window.  I can do this but problem is this when I clicked on the button for first time it does not show me any thing and when I clicked on the button for second time then It shows me Page B .My code is as follow:  1 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 2 { 3 if (!this.Page.IsPostBack) 4 { 5 6 } 7 else 8...

Single page form or Multi-page form?
Currently, I have a single, one form ASP.NET page.  When the page loads there is a textbox with a submit button.  You are asked to enter an id and, on submit, it checks my database for a match.  If a match is not found then additional fields appears on the same page.  (FYI: The fields are wrap in a div tag.  The div tags visibility set to "hidden".  On postback I reset the visibility attribute to "visible" as long as there isn't a match.  If there IS a match then the div remain hidden and the user is asked to try again.) Th...

Multiple Page Web-forms, without passing earlier pages values to the next one?
I am using RH9, postgreSQL and perl5. Is it possible to get users to submit multiple page web-forms but not to pass values from one form to the next? I would like to store each page to the database server as it is submitted. Also, to build in the process to resume the web-form submission at a later time e.g say there are twent pages to submit and the user stops feeding the forms at the tenth form. I would like to email the user a reminder so he can log back in and start from the eleventh form. Can anyone tell me if this sort of thing is implemented anywhere, so I can study it. Or, can anyone p...

Calling an aspx page on form submission in another aspx page
I have 2 aspx pages called say page1.aspx and page2.aspx, and I am calling the second aspx page on submission of a form in the first page. Thus, I have the following code in page1.aspx <form name="frmtest" id="frmtest" method="post" runat="server" action="page2.aspx"> Now, when I submit the form, I am getting the following error message: The viewstate is invalid for this page and might be corrupted. Could anyone help me in this? Thanx in advance. Himanshu Hi, currently ASP.NET sets the action back to itself (...

html content pageing in .net page
hi... i have a problem and i'm not find in web this problem. problem :  text data recorded in database and this text data content HTML. i want to pageing this textdata in page. i try count to character but to be HTML tag in text data... i hope understand me.  Hi. You can try using Server.HtmlEncode("<b>Your HTML Content Here</b>")Please don't forget to click "Answer" if it helps you as it may help others also. no no i'm not find this. i write problem again : example have a text (3000 character) and i do paging this text....

Passing form variable from page to page
I have application which requires to pass form variables from page to page.   Basically, it's registraion web site. I have 4 diffferent page which collect information from end user. For example: Page 1: default.aspx Page 2: Survey.aspx Page 3: Profile.aspxPage 4: Classes.aspxPage 5: payment.aspxPage 6: Finished.aspx So, at the end of page 6, i would like collect all the form variables and then insert into database. thanksaj This may not be the answer for which you're looking, but this might be wll suited to using a wizard all on one page.....just...

Accessing a method within a class VB.NET from a Web Form page.
 I got the following class within my App_Code folder under a file called DataAccess.vb: Namespace CircaComArtAccess Public Class ComArtData Private _connstr As String = System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("ESQLConn").ConnectionString() Public Sub ComArtGrid(ByVal procedurename As String, _ ByVal parameters() As SqlParameter, _ ByVal gridname As ComponentArt.Web.UI.Grid, _ ByVal e As ComponentArt.Web.UI.CallBackEventArgs, _ Optional ByVal commandtype As CommandType = 1 _ ) Dim SQLConn As SqlConnection...

Open web page in IE and populate fields on the form from my web form
To the dot net Knights.  Many humble thanks in advance from a dot net surf. We have an vb application that opens multiple instances of IE object, each to different web pages.  It then takes information from the current record in the app, populates fields on each of the web pages, and them submits the forms.  We are then able to look at the resulting web pages and quickly get the info we're looking for.This prevents us from having to manually navigate to each web site, enter the same information and then wait for the page to open.  If there is ...

Why cant I access the class that forms a aspx page from another aspx page?
Hi everyone,  Emmm this might be something real stupid but, I just can seem to figure it out, I mean I think its possible cos I've donde this before but I'm can't remember. Say I create a new User Control in visual studio. Right, so now it has created the markup, and the code behind with the name of the class for that page. So if I created a User Control named ProgressBar and put in the forms/controls, the class now is named: forms_controls_ProgressBar So... Now I want to access this class from another page in the code behind file but it wont find it, it wont even ...

Web resources about - How to pass the form contents of aspx page in .Net to Jsp page - asp.net.web-forms

Portal:Contents/Culture and the arts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word culture is derived from the Latin root cultura or cultus meaning to "inhabit, cultivate, or honour". In general, culture refers to human ...

Rare and sentimental contents of heritage-listed Huntly to be sold at auction
The contents of beloved pastoral homestead Huntly will be sold at auction on Sunday.

Apple TV gains Siri + universal search for Fox Now, FXNow, and Nat Geo content
... on a new feature called universal search. This capability allows users to perform a single search using Siri or the Search app and see content ...

Twitter’s New Timeline Brings Content to Logged-Out Mobile Web Browsers
Twitter wants new and novice users to check out what the site to offer, and has been testing ways to get tweets in front of as many eyeballs ...

Europe’s top court mulls legality of hyperlinks to copyrighted content
(credit: Hernán Piñera ) Europe's highest court is considering whether every hyperlink in a Web page should be checked for potentially linking ...

5 Types of Content Worth Investing in This Year
Simply having a blog strategy in place is no longer enough. If you want to be successful with content marketing, you need to invest in a variety ...

"It’s one thing to say you won’t accept a beheading video on a site... But once you get beyond something ...
Said Faiza Patel of the Liberty and National Security Program at NYU’s Brennan Center for Justice, quoted in the NYT article "Twitter Steps Up ...

Literary Scout Kevin Cotter Joins Anonymous Content
Kevin Cotter is joining Anonymous Content ’s growing New York office as Director of Literary Affairs. Cotter will be exclusive to Anonymous Content ...

Epic's Unreal Engine Now Lets Developers Build Content Inside VR
Until now, VR developers had to use outside editing tools. Epic promises this will be more efficient and intuitive. Virtual reality content ...