How to make Master page to be visible=false for particular web form in a web application

Hi all,

        I am using master page in my application. i have selected masterpage while adding a new form. But now i don't want the master page in one of my web form.Can any  one help in solving out this.

Radhi
0
Radhika

Remove the masterpage name in the @page attribute and add the other HTML tags that are needed in a webform

Vikram
www.vikramlakhotia.com

Please mark the answer if it helped you
0
vik20000in
2/26/2008 6:52:33 AM

Hi Radhika,

Simply do this

page.MasterPageFile=nothing

Do mark as answer if it helps

Best Regards

Ali Sufyan Butt
Software Engineer
Electronic Solutions Pvt. Limited
0
AliSufyanButt
2/26/2008 7:06:07 AM

Hi vikram

thanx for ur reply.But i want to remove the master page dynamically. I am trying like this

MasterPage Mp=(MasterPage )Findcontrol("ct100");

Mp.Visible=false;

But the problem is, here all the controls that r placed in the ContentPlaceHolder are also becoming InVisible. But i want that controls to be Visible.

Radhi
0
Radhika
2/26/2008 7:09:25 AM

Hi Radhika,

You cannot make a master page invisible and the content place holder visible.  Instead you can have another master page for u r requirement, and select that master page in the PreInit event of the page. Or even u can make use of nested master pages so that u can manage the content place holders with in the master page.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Chandu

Imagination is more important than knowledge..
[Albert Einstein]

Regards,
Chandu

0
chandu2chandu1

Difference between mobile web applications and standard web applications + mobile web forms in them ?
I have a series of existing sites, but I need to make a PPC version of them (there already is one, but it uses standard web forms). Since the code-behind looks a lot in the PC and in the PPC version, I'd like both versions to use the same files for the code. I'm left with 2 options : - either create a new mobile web application for each existing web application, and put all the code behind in .dlls which I'll call from each page ; - or, if this is possible (and I'd rather do it), simply add mobile web forms to the existing web applications and redirect at login to the appropriate ve...

web web web

Web forms and mobile web forms

Open web page in IE and populate fields on the form from my web form
To the dot net Knights.  Many humble thanks in advance from a dot net surf. We have an vb application that opens multiple instances of IE object, each to different web pages.  It then takes information from the current record in the app, populates fields on each of the web pages, and them submits the forms.  We are then able to look at the resulting web pages and quickly get the info we're looking for.This prevents us from having to manually navigate to each web site, enter the same information and then wait for the page to open.  If there is ...

Include web form inside web form

how to open a web page in form of a popup web page
Hello, I have two web pages, let say. Page A : With a Button on it. PAge B: with some info. Now I need to: When I click on the Button of page A.Page B must open in a pop up window.  I can do this but problem is this when I clicked on the button for first time it does not show me any thing and when I clicked on the button for second time then It shows me Page B .My code is as follow:  1 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 2 { 3 if (!this.Page.IsPostBack) 4 { 5 6 } 7 else 8...

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web resources about - How to make Master page to be visible=false for particular web form in a web application - asp.net.web-forms