how to make a make a snp report?

below is my code behind. I get my access mdb to open but how do i open a report and convert it to a snp file?

also... since i am using "Inherits System.Web.UI.Page" does that mean i could use a textbox as method of sending a prama to my codebehind?

Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic

Imports System.Diagnostics

Partial Class _Default 'notice the class names now match

Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Protected Sub Button8_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button8.click

Dim access As New Process

access.StartInfo.FileName = "C:\Documents and Settings\mmckay\My Documents\MMSummaryEdits.mdb"

access.StartInfo.Arguments = ""

access.Start()

access.Kill()

End Sub