How to make a link button appear without the underline appearance?

Can some tell me how I could change the appearance of a link button, so that it appears just like normal text without any underlined link appearance?
sun21170
0
sun21170

In your css, you can set the a:hover   text-decoration: none;  this will take the underline away from all linkbuttons and hyperlinks. You can create a css class.

will appear without being underlined.

Hope this helps.

www.hopeasp.net
0
CSharpSean
2/14/2007 2:44:36 PM

you could just use a CSS style

<asp:LinkButtom id="Link" CssClass="ClassSomething" runat="server" />

a.ClassSomething

{

color: Black;

  text-underline: none;

a.ClassSomething:hover  <-- when you hover over the link button will change to the red color

{

    color: Red;

  text-underline: none;

}

or for easy way

 <asp:LinkButtom id="Link" Font-Underline="false" ForeColor="Black" runat="server" />

life is lost in dreaming, dreaming is lost in becoming
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
0
HoLLoW
2/14/2007 2:47:20 PM
I think you will have to create a style and apply that class to the link button. Using the Font-Underline=false does not seem to work and it does not suport an inline style.
Chris Love
ASP.NET 2.0 Your Visual Blueprint for developing Web Applications
0
docluv

Troubleshoot Web Service; Ajax AutoComplete events do not appear to not fire; Ajax web service appears to not work. .NET
Folks, I had the situation that Ajax AutoComplete events in the web service did not fire after I copied a project out of a folder, renamed it and moved it to a server. The fix was hard to find but easy to solve. I had some web service modules in an ASMX file that provided AutoComplete entries -- i.e., after the user keys in 2 or 3 characters, the list of possible entries with those leading characters is displayed for the user to select. To solve the problem, look at the web service's directive, not the code-behind or the ASMX designer.  Do a right-mouse-click...

make button appear
I need to have a "Search" button appear immediately after a user has finished selecting from the CascadingDropDown list boxes.  I have tried the following code" <asp:Panel ID="PanelCar" runat="server" Height="50px" Visible="False" Width="488px"> <asp:DropDownList ID="ddlYear" runat="server"> </asp:DropDownList> <asp:Label ID="lblYear" runat="server" Text="Year"></asp:Label><br /> <asp:DropDownList ID="ddlMake" runat=...

How do I make menus appear when right mouse button has been clicked above a button?

ASPX Web Form window jumps when link button or button is clicked
Dear, i m senthil, and i m new to asp.net I m using asp.net with vb, my problem is, i m creating a forum, in all web pages while clicking any link button or command button the webpage jumps and the focus is going to some other controls. I want the page not to get jumped... Pls help in this regard. set the MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback property of your page to true. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.page.maintainscrollpositiononpostback.aspxMike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.co...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Deleted button appears in the web page
I created a web page in VS2005 and after adding some controls i decided to delete a button.Its deleted in the web form designer view and deleted the code in the code window, but after i run it, the button is displayed in the web page.What is causing the problem? is the project in some other folder being run(i have the same project in two folders). Hi  I think ur using the project from another folder in which u didn't made any changes.When ur deleting a control ,remove the events associated for that controls.Happy ProgrammingShashi. i deleted the events and the project executed ...

How make button font appear dimmed?
Is there an easy way to make the text in a button appear dimmed or light grey? I would like to do this with code so that when the user does such and such on a window a partuclar button appears not useable. Disable the button? pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip Salgannik "Woody Splawn" <woody@splawns.com> wrote in message news:NEfAO6hkAHA.253@forums.sybase.com... > Is there an easy way to make the text in a button appear dimmed or light > grey? > > I would like to do this with code so that when the user does such and such > on ...

how do you make a button open a web form?
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to make a button open a web form in the masterpage. Essentially it will proceed to the next page in the sequence. Here's the button on the current form. <script runat="server">    Protected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)            End Sub</script> the webform I want to open is called Page2.aspx and is in VB.net, which will replace the default.aspx in the master page. I'm also planning to be abl...

Make an image appear when a button is clicked
I am trying to make an image appear after a button is clicked.  This is because the query that runs when the button is clicked takes about 15 seconds so I am trying to display an image while they wait for the query to run.  I initially set the image to visible="false", then set the property to visible="true" in the button_click action. This does not work as the image never becomes visible. Any ideas? Hi, Instead you should display a progress bar to the user informing him/her about the progress of the operation http://www.aspnettutorials.com/tutorials/themes/...

EBF7549
Have just installed latest ebf7549. When I deploy, either direct or via msi to IIS my app nolonger appears. Can get rudimentary windows and message boxes ok, but my previously working MDI frame has no menu and just gives me a blank browser... Same result in IE6 and 7. Restoring using and msi generated in previous PB11 (Original release) works ok, so assume problem is in PB? Is there a something I have missed? I would check to see if the GAC contains the updated PowerBuilder runtime assemblies. Sounds like they all didn't get installed during the update. Regard...

Web site with Ajax buttons do not appear
Name: Henry See Toh Email: seetohhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Web site with Ajax buttons do not appear Comments: I am in responsible for a secure client web site which uses AJAX technology. On using the Firefox 3 Beta 5 the buttins do not appear in a <tfoot> html tag. Everything works fine in Firefox 2.0.0.14 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404). Using Firebug the follow html does not get renders in the Firefox 3 Beta 5: <tfoot> <tr class="footerPortletTitle"> <th class="middleLeftRo...

Make a link appear on page on condition
Hi! Here is my code:<td ><%# IF (Roles.IsUserInRole("Admin")) {<asp:HyperLink ID="hlAdmin" NavigateUrl="~/admin/default" />} %> &nbsp;</td> I know I am not doing right, but I am trying to display a link if the condition is true. I am using c#. Thanks Hi, add runat=server to your HyperLink control remove IF and everything related from the ASPX in the code behind in Page_Load add something like: hlAdmin.Visible = Roles.IsUserInRole("Admin")   -yuriy Hello! Thanks!  Works great!...

Web resources about - How to make a link button appear without the underline appearance? - asp.net.web-forms

National team appearances in the FIBA Basketball World Cup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A total of 55 countries have made or will make at least one appearance in the FIBA Basketball World Cup in basketball . African , European and ...

Zuckerberg appearance helps propel stock above $20 for first time in 4 weeks
... spoke candidly and confidently about the company’s mobile future and eventual foray into search. Zuckerberg has avoided public appearances ...

#OnlyOnTwitter: With a cameo appearance by Ryan Gosling
Welcome to another edition of our on-going effort to capture and showcase the incredible array of moments that happen #OnlyOnTwitter. This week ...

Answers about Physical Appearances of People - Quora
Susan Sabo , ex-wife to 2, current wife to love of my life. ex-wife to 2, current wife to love of my life.

The NSA responds to Snowden's surprise appearance at #TED2014 Video: http://on.ted.com/j07yH
jurvetson posted a photo: more photos below. Full video and transcript

Morning Joe: Palin’s Rambling Iowa Appearance Was a ‘Tragedy’ - YouTube
After Sarah Palin’s rambling and at times borderline-incoherent address at the Iowa Freedom Summit this weekend, a Morning Joe panel declared ...

Ipswich magistrate's rebuke over court appearance
A woman has been told off by a magistrate for coming to court &quot;dressed like she was going to the gym&quot;.

Kendall and Kylie Jenner almost egged by vandals at Parramatta appearance
Three boys have been escorted out of Westfield Parramatta for attempting to egg the reality TV royalty.

Kendall and Kylie Jenner tour: fan faints at throbbing Melbourne appearance
Chanting, screaming, fainting - Kendall and Kylie Jenner's appearance at Chadstone had it all.

In Appearance on Fox News, Bobby Jindal Announces He’s Dropping Out
In an appearance Tuesday evening on Fox News Channel, Republican presidential candidate Bobby Jindal announced he would suspend his campaign. ...