How to get private ip address (intranet IP)

I found some webs at thailand taht can trace both the internet ip and the private ip address, (if user using intranet), of user who are interacting with web site.

For Asp.NET . Are there some way to get a private ip address of user ?
The link to web site that can traces private ip address
http://www.pantip.com/tech/developer/topic/DN1701518/DN1701518.html
0
treephobh

Get client IP address [Not Host] in C# .NET web services
I create one web service using c# .net and in this web service I want to get an IP address for client. I check thousend of article but that is not working, let me give you one example System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.UserHostAddress; System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables["REMOTE_ADDR"]; This is gives me IP but that my server ip where I put my web service but I want to get my client IP address. Can someone help me with this.http://www.codegroups.com/blog/ You can try: string ip; ip=Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"); i...

Changing to NAT using Private IP address What to do with OLd IP addresses
I have a client that is setting up NAT and using private addresses for the internal network. If we add new IP addresses to DCHP, do we delete the old addresses or is there a way to specify which set of Ip addresses for DHCP to hand out? Also, is there a way to just edit the present addresses? We looked and we are not able to see a way to edit the addreses. Thanks in advance for your help and advice. PLW In article <KVn8c.8445$jb5.1118@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, wrote: > If we add new IP addresses to DCHP, do we delete the > old addresses or is there a wa...

Problem the IP address showing is NOT my IP address I am at.
host217-35-99-250.in-addr.btopenworld.com or 217.35.99.250 is someone else's IP address, not my IP address (12.98.80.XXX a Dynamic IP address range) when I test my ports with the NanoProbe system. In message <b6i8f8$tp1$1@news.grc.com>, abcministoragellc <abcministoragellc@netzero.net> kicked in with > >host217-35-99-250.in-addr.btopenworld.com >or 217.35.99.250 >is someone else's IP address, not my IP address (12.98.80.XXX a Dynamic >IP address range) >when I test my ports with the NanoProbe system. Had the same here, a couple of minute...

How to get location form IP address?
Hi all ! I have a problem, i want get location from IP address request for display language of website. Please tell me a solution for this. Thanks a lot !Không học không biết, học rồi sẽ biết Getting a location from an ip address is not guaranteed.  You can checkout www.ip2location.com and call from a db or some other api that could be free that does a lookup for you. I'm not sure if displaying a language based upon ip is a good idea b/c even with a lookup, it has more than 1% chance it is incorrect.  You even have people going through proxy ip's, in which you cannot me...

Query: DHCP Server and leased IP addresses / MS Private IP
All, This is a quick query to really find out if anyone else has heard, discovered, or done things differently with their setup. The way our network works is that we have a DHCP server assigning all the computers in SurreyCC a 10.*.*.* address. All works perfectly fine, however there is the odd occasion where the DHCP server crashes over the weekend or overnight, and users coming back in the next day will gain the Microsoft Privatly Assigned IP address rather than using the DHCP assigned IP address (if it is still within its lease). Microsoft has an article about this here...

Getting user IP address in Web Service
I'm able to get the user's IP address with the following code in a Web form (aspx): Label1.Text = Request.UserHostAddress.ToString() I want to use this in a Web Service (asmx) to accept or deny a request of the service based on IP address. In other words, I want only my main Web server, which is on a computer with a static IP, to be able to access the Web service running on a separate computer. My problem is that when I try to assign Request.UserHostAddress.ToString() to the return value of a Web method or even to a string variable, the Web service won't compile. The error I get is ...

Getting the MAC Address, ISP IP, Client IP of the user and verifying it to let the Login
Hi Everyone,Any help for getting the IP address of the client, its MAC address and its ISP IP so that after checking these he will be let into login.RegardsSadeed Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post If you get answer from this post(s) !Thanks GuysRegardsSid  Is this over the LAN or over the internet?Over the internet, you can only get the apparent IP address of the user (which may be the address of the external router).As to getting the IP of the ISP, then closest might be do a traceroute and take the last but IP address. Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer"...

Using hostname & dynamic IP fails after ptr gets new ip address
Here is my setup: nw6.5sp2 with nw dynamic dhcp and auto update DNS. I've setup my printer to receive a dynamic ip address. I've referenced my printer in iPrint by the host.domain name Here is my problem: The printer was created and functions perfectly, until I shut the printer off and on. The printer receives a new ip address from dhcp and dns is updated with the changed address. The print manager on the server fails to reconnect the agent to the printer with the following error: LPR Communication Failed; Printer Not Connected The gateway could not resolve the hostn...

Get IP address and MAC address
Hi there! How can get ip address and mac address from command shell without root attributes(I can't use 'ifconfig'). Thank you in advance. -- [Adri�n C�rdoba] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ aecordoba wrote: > Hi there! > How can get ip address and mac address from command shell without root > attributes(I can't use 'ifconfig'). > Thank you in advance. > > /sbin/ifconfig -- Vahis aecordoba wrote: > Hi there! > How can get ip address and mac address from command shell wi...

web address changing to ip address
hi all i have a dedicated server.i hosted all files in to dedicated server ...all my web files is working properly.... when i access my web through dedicated server ip address,the web is working fine... when i access my web through web address ,the browser web address is changing to dedicated ip address for eg:my dedicated server ip address is 1.2.3.4 my web address in the dedicated server is www.test.com when i access my web through http://1.2.3.4  web is coming and the web address is  http://1.2.3.4 when i access my web through  http://www.test.com ,web is com...

user submit form and automatic get the accesstime and Ip address
hi, if I want to automatic get user IP address and its access time and  keep it it db, when they submit form , what can I do? Thank you Hi,You can use...DateTime.Now - To get accesstimeRequest.UserHostAddress - To get IP address. Regards,Tahir. Hello, There are two server variables of interest; REMOTE_ADDR and HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR. As many visitors access the internet via a third party (ie their ISP), REMOTE_ADDR does not always contain their IP address... it contains their ISP's address. If this is the case, most browsers then store the users IP address in the HTTP_X_FORWARD...

What is Ip address if network card has more than one ip address assigned
Okay, I have a machine running sqlanywhere server, I have several ip addresses bound to the network card. if I am going to use a client on another computer, what ip address is sqlanywhere server bound to? Regards, Andy Pick one! Then when you configure the db server us it: -x TCPIP{MYIP=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx} -- Jim Egan [TeamPS] Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc. http://www.dyn-data.com Houston, TX *********************************************************** Enterprise Applications in Your Future? JumpStart '99 Ent...

How to get Client IP address in Web.PB based app
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------637792A32DFBE3E521B7939F Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit How to get Client IP address in Web.PB based application. i am not clear at what point/points of execution we can capture IP of Client machine, when and how it will be stored in the session database. I went through online books example in webPB tutorial.There was one form with two INPUTs for text and passing this to a function of three arguments. the third argument in the function is client address. i were unable to trace it....

GET IP ADDRESS OF VISITOR BEHIND PROXY ON LOCAL INTRANET ENVIRONMENT
 i have setup an intranet site on my webserver which every one can access. What i want to show the ip adress on the proxy address of each visitor who visit on my site in a welcome note i m trying this with this code but always getting proxy adreess how to get local ip.   public string IpAddress() {    string strIpAddress;  strIpAddress = Request.ServerVariables["HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"];    if (strIpAddress == null)    {        strIpAddress = Request.ServerVariables["REMOTE...

Web resources about - How to get private ip address (intranet IP) - asp.net.web-forms

Intranet design, intranet case studies, social intranets, Toby Ward - Intranet Blog » Intranet Blog
The intranet is dead. How many times have we heard this tired, uninformed complaint or false prophecy in the past 10 years? Too many, which coincidentally ...

National intranet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A national intranet is an Internet protocol -based walled garden network maintaned by a nation state as a national substitute for the global ...

Enterprise social systems to supersede franchise intranets
Franchise businesses are cottoning onto the benefits of closer, up-to-the minute collaboration.

Ultra-blowout: watchdog slams schools intranet
A damning audit has revealed serious "probity lapses" surrounding the tendering of Victoria's $180 million online education network, which has ...

Ultranet School Intranet To End On Jan 1
The Victorian government’s failed $180 million schools IT experiment – intended to transform the way students learned – will end on December ...

Bitrix24 Social Intranet - Service Presentation (beta) - YouTube
Bitrix24 offers a united work space which handles the many aspects of daily operations and tasks of a company including CRM, files sharing, time ...

LinkedIn Lookup iOS app aims to replace your company’s awful intranet employee directory
Most large companies have employee directories on their intranet, and most of them have two things in common: the database entries are typically ...

Iran moving ahead with plans for national intranet
The Iranian government is building its own sanitized version of the Internet, …

IBM: Intranet 2.0 can streamline business processes and foster innovation
CMOs and CIOs frequently deal with outdated, legacy intranets that lack the interaction and functionality characteristic of Web 2.0 platforms. ...

Bespoke Intranet & Extranet Development Agency - Branded3
As well as developing enriching and effortless experiences for your customers; we can do the same for you. Creating intranets and extranets is ...