Suppose that I have A and B web form.

I want to trigger B web form's Page_Load event from A web form.
How can I do that ?
Thanks in advanced
Wilbert
Wilbert Bujn
0
Bujn

Create a public method in B that call the load method :

public void Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
Page_Load(sender, e) ;
}

In the page_load of A, instanciate a B object and then call the function

B myB = new B() ;
myB.Load() ;

Quicky
0
quicky
11/19/2003 7:52:41 AM
Thank you quicky, it works fine.

Wilbert
Wilbert Bujn
0
Bujn

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Include web form inside web form

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Submitting data from a know web form to unknown web form
hi i m making a software in which i will submitt some data from a web page that will go to a web form of which contrlos are unknown to me only i know the name and how many controls in that form it means i can see the form only. how can i do this please help me soon with code plz its very argent.i m doin this wit the help of foxtrot.xray.WebRobot but its giving me error that this dll file is already exists in The file ('C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\_foxtrot.xray.WebRobot.dll' already exists).i don know what will do so please help me soon please thanks praveen We ca...

Web resources about - How to fire events in other web form from other web form ? - asp.net.web-forms

Impact event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An impact event is the collision of a large meteorite , asteroid , comet , or other celestial object with the Earth or another planet . Throughout ...

Anti-vaxxer zoo event sparks concern
AN anti-vaccination event for mothers and their unimmunised children at Melbourne Zoo has sparked concern from parents and health authorities. ...

Summernats hopes to set record at next year's event
Summernats&nbsp;2016 fell short of meeting the 2000 car target organisers had been hoping for.

Portsea Polo charity event a gathering of celebrities
... moored offshore at Portsea as a&nbsp;6000-strong crowd of well-heeled&nbsp;revellers descended on the annual Portsea Polo charity event on the ...

Trudeau condemns pepper spray attack at Vancouver event for Syrian refugees
A crowd of refugees attending a welcome event at the Muslim Association of Canada Centre in Vancouver was pepper sprayed by an unknown man on ...

The 2016 Burberry menswear event comes to Apple TV
... Then pop open the app and check out the runway show today, Jan. 11. Along with todays show, you will be able to view upcoming fashion events, ...

Friendly reminder about protests at Republican events
Friendly reminder about protests at Republican events by digby I notice that there's a lot of outrage this morning about protesters being barred ...

The funny reason YouTube star Joey Graceffa loved coming to the biggest tech event of the year
Joey Graceffa, a 24-year-old YouTube star with nearly six million subscribers and a recently released memoir that hit the New York Times' celebrity ...

Need a Calendar for WordPress? Check Out Event Calendar WD
If you have a website where you usually need to share the events you organize or participate, the best way is adding a nice calendar on which ...

Obama shows how respectful gun talk is done at town hall event
... to make sure that if he gets released, that he now can’t do what he did to you to somebody else. And it’s going to be easier for us to prevent ...