How to check checkbox is checked or not dynamically....

Hai friends.... I am creating checkbox dynamically............

dim check(100) as checkbox

dim cell as new tablecell

check(i)=new checkbox()

is there any short method to check whether non of the checkbox is checked...........

Ambrose...

Help me......

Winners Never Quit
Quitters Never Win
0
ambrose1

You could do this to check if check boxes are checked

If CheckBox1.Checked Then
    Message.Text &= "CheckBox 1 was checked<br/>"
  End If
  If CheckBox2.Checked Then
    Message.Text &= "CheckBox 2 was checked<br/>"
  End If
  If CheckBox3.Checked Then
    Message.Text &= "CheckBox 3 was checked<br/>"
  End If

Karthik Muthuswamy
Programmer Analyst
Chennai
0
karthik_muthuswamy
4/1/2008 6:52:19 AM

Thank u Karthik....

But I am using checkbox array......DYNAMICALLY

so i may use 200 or 300 checkbox..

any simple method to check whether non of checkbox is checked.....

Winners Never Quit
Quitters Never Win
0
ambrose1
4/1/2008 7:00:08 AM

I think you cna use this code

For i = 0 To check.GetUpperBound(0)

If check(i).Checked Then

Message.Text &= "CheckBox " & i & " was checked<br/>"

End If

i=i +1

Next

ajmal khan
0
ajmalmcs1

checking checkbox is checked or not using checkbox.checked
Hi,my checkbox is<asp:CheckBox ID="Chkcity" runat="server" Text="My own city"  OnCheckedChanged="EventHandler"/>code behind: Private Sub Chkcity_CheckedChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Chkcity.CheckedChangedif (Chkcity ...............)end if End SubERROR    'EventHandler' is not a member of 'ASP.bpoaddjob_aspx'.    Please Mark the post as "ANSWER" if it helps you I think it should be like this:<asp:CheckBox ID="Chkcity"...

Check All Check Box While Check Header CheckBox
 hello...I have two grid on same page...both grid contains header checkbox and item checkbox i want that if use check header checkbox then all item check box checked,i have javascript for this functinality but problem is that when i click on header check box of first grid then checkbox of second grid also checked that i dnt want i want to perform this operation on one grid at one time.i have attache my script also...plz help me....thanks<script type="text/javascript">        function SelectAll(ID)      &nbs...

Check One CheckBox To Check All CheckBoxes
All the rows in a DataGrid, including the Header, are accompanied with a CheckBox. I want that when the CheckBox in the Header is checked, then all the CheckBoxes should automatically get checked. I set the AutoPostBack property of the CheckBox in the Header to True & am invoking a sub named CheckAllRows on the CheckedChanged event of this CheckBox. The CheckBox in the Header exists within the HeaderTemplate of a TemplateColumn in the DataGrid & the rest of the CheckBoxes reside within the ItemTemplate of the same TemplateColumn. This is the code (the ID of the CheckBox in the Header...

Checked=Checked
 I am dynamically writing out checkboxes on a page.  I have 2 link buttons on the page that sets a boolean variable to True or False. This boolen is set in Page_PreInit and is used to Select or Deselect all the Checkboxes as they are written out. A Select ALL, Deselect ALL type of thing. At least that is the plan. As the page is being written out I do this for each checkbox and then add it to a table cell control that it added to a table row and on. tc is the table cell.  Dim chkItem As CheckBox = New CheckBox chkItem.ID = "chkRecommend" + drMember("ID")...

Check out/check in
Hello How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. I don't understand what is the parameters of Source Control ? Thank you Have you looked the PB8 User's guide? Chapter 3 talks about source control. -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies Inc. <Herv� Bareth> wrote in message news:3f69ba0a.592b.846930886@sybase.com... > Hello > > How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder > 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Na...

Check In/Check out
I am using PowerBuilder 9. The undo check out is right next to the check in. This is a big problem! I so easy to select Undo check out and lose all of your changes. I lost 8 hours of work yesterday because of it. I know I should be more careful. However, there should be a "Are you sure" some where also. PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ This isn't the tech support line, it's an end-user forum. If you want to report a bug, use CaseXpress and either open a case or report a bug ...

Check In Check Out
I have some source code that I need to modify and it was sent to me in a Registered status. Therfore, when I open any object it says " 'object name' is registered but not checked out and therefore can not be overwritten. Open anyway?" Then when I try to check it out, I get "PBNative checkout not allowed for registered objects." How can I get around this? When I look under the "Source" menu, all the items concerning registered are grayed out. TIA Option1:Copy the object(Only) to someother pbl and try . Option2:If You have any SCC Expo...

Check-in/Check-out
I'm having some difficulty with powerbuilder's check-in/check-out operation. When I check an object back in, the .pbl the object is being moved from is destroyed. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix? Cheers, Tom Thomas F. (Tom) Massey wrote: > > I'm having some difficulty with powerbuilder's check-in/check-out > operation. When I check an object back in, the .pbl the object is > being moved from is destroyed. > > Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix? > > Cheers, > > Tom The prob...

Check out/check in
Hello How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. I don't understand what is the parameters of Source Control ? Thank you Better to ask this in the source control group. Lots of posts on PBNative -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies Inc. <Herv� Bareth> wrote in message news:3f69678e.7b3a.846930886@sybase.com... > Hello > > How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder > 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. ...

Check in
Hi all. I am migrating from PB 7.0 to PB 10.5, After migrating my first application i am trying to work on my first window but i'am not able to find out the way to CHECK it OUT. Wher do i can find "check out/check in" functions ?? TIA Mario Parietti What source control are you using? Have you configured it? Right click on your Workspace and check the source control tab to see if you've got it set up. "Mario Parietti" <mparietti@intercad.ch> wrote in message news:451283e0$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi all. > I am migrating from PB...

Javascript for validation if checkboxes are checked in web form
I have 26 checkboxes on my form. I want to use javascript to loop thru the controls and check to see if at leat 5 are checked. Any suggestions?? I don't know much about javascript. Thanks in advance!!! Hi Read on all.tag collection of the document. You can get all the "INPUT" objects of your document and check if it is of type "checkbox". To see if the checkbox is checked use the "checked" property of that object. e.g. function countCheckItems() { var items = document.body.all.tags("INPUT"); var i; var iSelec...

Check to see if Checkbox is checked
  Hello All, Currently my application allows user to select the days which they worked and the days are presented in the form of checkboxes which means there are 7 checkboxes for Monday to Sunday. The problem is: I want my users to at least check one box: How do I write the code in VB.NET to ensure that at least one box is checked? I have no totally no idea at all.  Any experts care to shed some light? Thanks!Sincerely Yours, Abupapa hi,Pls go through the link below: This is a very good article.. i think this will meet your requirement.http://codeclimber.net.nz/archive/2007/0...

if checkbox is checked , then all the checkboxlist should be checked
i have a checkbox list and a checkbox , i want f the checkbox is checked then all the checkboxes in the checkboxlist should be checked as well.   Please suggest , if there is any way out   Thanksneelu gupta Do u want this to be done on the client side or server side? And are these check boxes server controls or html controls??Shravan Addaypally MCP maybe this thread can help.> penny for a thought...

How to Check if Checkboxes are Checked? ^_~
Hullo,What I'm basically trying to do is see if a checkbox is checked, and if it is, then change the value of a hiddenfield to update a database.  Here's my code:  protected void Rankbox_CheckedChanged(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (Rankbox = checked) { Rank.Value = 1; } else if (Rankbox = unchecked) { Rank.Value = 0; } } My checkbox is named "Rankbox", and the hidden field with information that needs changing is "Rank".  The error Visual Studio is giving me basically says that it hates the if sta...

Web resources about - How to check checkbox is checked or not dynamically.... - asp.net.web-forms

iPhone 5 A6 chip to dynamically up-clock up to 1.3GHz (and downclock too)?
Interesting video from our friends at TLDToday: If this is not just a Geekbench app glitch, it could indicate why that A6 processor is so 2X ...

iPhone 5 Lightning port dynamically reassigns pins
... of Apple's Lightning USB cable shows that the pins on the plug aren't arranged symmetrically, suggesting that the Lightning port can dynamically ...