how to change these windows form code to web form code?

hi,

i'm a beginner of c#,i want to know how to change these windows form code to web form code

////////////
private void buttonSign_Click(
object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
//get original message as byte array
byte[] messagebytes = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(
textOriginalMessage.Text);
//create digest of original message using SHA1
SHA1 sha1 = new SHA1CryptoServiceProvider();
byte[] hashbytes =
sha1.ComputeHash(messagebytes);
//display hash bytes in hex format
StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
for (int i=0; i<hashbytes.Length; i++)
{
sb.Append(String.Format(
"{0,2:X2} ", hashbytes[i]));
}
textMessageDigestSHA1.Text = sb.ToString();
//create DSA object using default key
DSACryptoServiceProvider dsa =
new DSACryptoServiceProvider();
//sign hash using OID for SHA-1
signaturebytes =
dsa.SignHash(hashbytes, "1.3.14.3.2.26");
//provide DSA parameters to verification
dsaparams = dsa.ExportParameters(false);
buttonVerify.Text=dsaparams.ToString();
//display digital signature in hex format
sb = new StringBuilder();
for (int i=0; i<signaturebytes.Length; i++)
{
sb.Append(String.Format(
"{0,2:X2} ", signaturebytes[i]));
}
textSignature.Text = sb.ToString();
//display DSA parameter details in hex format
sb = new StringBuilder();
for (int i=0; i<dsaparams.P.Length; i++)
{
sb.Append(String.Format(
"{0,2:X2} ", dsaparams.P[i]));
}
textBoxP.Text = sb.ToString();
sb = new StringBuilder();
for (int i=0; i<dsaparams.Q.Length; i++)
{
sb.Append(String.Format(
"{0,2:X2} ", dsaparams.Q[i]));
}
textBoxQ.Text = sb.ToString();
for (int i=0; i<dsaparams.Y.Length; i++)
{
sb.Append(String.Format(
"{0,2:X2} ", dsaparams.Y[i]));
}
textBoxY.Text = sb.ToString();
for (int i=0; i<dsaparams.G.Length; i++)
{
sb.Append(String.Format(
"{0,2:X2} ", dsaparams.G[i]));
}
textBoxG.Text = sb.ToString();
//do UI stuff
buttonSign.Enabled = false;
buttonVerify.Enabled = true;
buttonVerify.Select();
}
private void buttonVerify_Click(
object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
//get possibly modified message as byte array
byte[] messagebytes = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(
textOriginalMessage.Text);
//create digest of original message using SHA1
SHA1 sha1 = new SHA1CryptoServiceProvider();
byte[] hashbytes =
sha1.ComputeHash(messagebytes);
//create DSA object using parameters from signing
DSACryptoServiceProvider dsa =
new DSACryptoServiceProvider();
dsa.ImportParameters(dsaparams);
//do verification on hash using OID for SHA-1
bool match = dsa.VerifyHash(
hashbytes, "1.3.14.3.2.26", signaturebytes);
//show message box with result of verification
String strResult;
if (match)
strResult = "VerifySignature returned TRUE";
else
strResult = "VerifySignature returned FALSE";
MessageBox.Show(
strResult,
"Result From Calling VerifySignature",
MessageBoxButtons.OK,
MessageBoxIcon.Exclamation);
//do UI stuff
buttonSign.Enabled = true;
buttonVerify.Enabled = false;
buttonVerify.Select();
}
//variables communicated from signing to verifying
DSAParameters dsaparams;
byte[] signaturebytes;
0
m_tre65

are you getting errors? because the listed code (I skimmed so I might have missed something) doesn't have any winform specific calls.. exception is the MessageBox.. but you can replace that with just a simple label and change the text of that.. or a slew of other methods..
ah! pooh!
0
pooh_drummer
5/19/2004 4:11:59 PM
Can u rewrite this code for me with web form c# asp.net?
0
m_tre65
5/20/2004 8:39:39 AM
sorry.. this is a help forum.. not do your homework/work forum..
ah! pooh!
0
pooh_drummer

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Web Forms or Windows Forms
Hi; I got started a new project for a company's Intranet. This is a test database system which we will use as a pool and put data and update,del,add simply modification operations on.I am learning .NET and implementing this system together I am using web-forms now.Everyone enters their pass and user-name to be able to use the system.But I can implement this system with Windows Forms also.At this case if you were me which form system you would use? Thank you for your replies There are definate advantages to using Web Forms since they do not have to be deployed to each client...

Web forms and mobile web forms

change web form background property from code in vb.net
I have a web form in a vb.net project. The web form has both a design view and an HTML view. In the design view, the property box has a background property that can be set to an image file. This causes a background attribute to be added to the Body element in the HTML view. My question is, how do I modify the background property from program code? I can't find the object that has this property so I can set its value. On way to do it is to use 2 different style sheet and change the stylesheet in the pageload event depending on your condition. Look for an example in Report Starter Kit ...

Include web form inside web form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Migrate Window Form to Web Form
Hai  How to convert Window (Visual Basic) Project to ASP.NET Web Project. V can able to convert VB to VB.NET. But i dont know whether VB to ASP.NET is possible Anybody can response this.. Thank Stella.    ...

Web resources about - how to change these windows form code to web form code? - asp.net.web-forms

The Windows Blog

Windows 10's growth continues to slow as Windows 7 and 8.x gain share
NetMarketShare has released its usage share figures for November, and they make for interesting reading. As you would expect, Windows 10 grew ...

Latest update reenables Windows 10’s spying features – here’s how to stop it
Microsoft released the first major Windows 10 update a few weeks ago, but the operating system’s spying capabilities are still intact – though ...

Windows 10 is now used on 10% of PCs in the world
Windows 10, Microsoft's new desktop operating system, launched in August and is already being used on roughly 10% of the total PC market. According ...

Windows 10 continues to crawl its way onto desktop PCs
The latest version of Microsoft's operating system is making baby steps in its effort to win over users, according to Web tracker NetMarket Share. ...

Windows 10 vs. OS X: Which gives sys admins more control?
Now, nearly everything can be managed as if it were a mobile device, using APIs at the operating system for assured reach and consistent implementation ...

Microsoft Targets Unwanted Windows Apps in the Enterprise
Microsoft wants to make drive-by downloads, and threats they pose to business users, a thing of the past for enterprise customers.

Microsoft Monday: Windows 10 Spying Becomes Worse, Gates Invests In Clean Energy, Plans For Older IE
... Monday” takes a look back at the past week of news related to Microsoft. This week, “Microsoft Monday” includes details about Windows 10 spying ...