Hi All,

I struck up with some intrested senario at my application development...hope some body will guide me or sends me some code snippets....

Thanks in advance.

Senario is like this.....

in A.aspx (using C# .net 2.0 as code behind) I am going to have a array variable basically it is an TWO Dimensional array after populating the values in array I need to redirect/ reload another web form B.aspx, here i need to access the array in B.aspx client side JavaScript.

How can I do this...

Thanks Again

Raju
0
raju5725

Dont do a redirect but use server.transfer. That way the previous page will still hold its value, including your array. Next, have B.aspx create a javasript code and load it dynamicly based upon the array.

You can easily create javascript code in the codebehind c#, then load the javascript :)

0
Deleo
3/14/2008 1:55:42 PM

 you can store the array in the context, then do a server.transfer and you can retrieve the array from the next page from the context

The real voyage of discovery consists not in making new landscapes, but in having new eyes
0
sreejukg

web forms with client and server side controls??
Hi, I have a form that has client and server side controls. I have a problem in that any client controls (textbox) within the form runat="server" can not be accessed with client side code. Anyone got any ideas why and what work arounds are possible. Regards, Graham. once a form element is inside a <FORM> tag, you can no longer refer to it by its ID alone. you have to refer to it by formname.elementid or document.all.elementid. use document.getElementById(yourtextboxid) to get a ref to the element in the form. using this allows u to bypass the formn...

differences between server side asynchronous Web methods and client side asynchronous Web methods
Hi,   can anyone expalin what are the differences between server side asynchronous Web methods  and client side asynchronous Web methods in ASP.Net 2.0 ?   any best articles on serverside asynchronous Web methods  ?   Thanks,  hi, check this url, Server-Side Asynchronous Methods for ASP.NET, http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/asyncws.aspx   Calling the Server-Side method asynchronously from Client Script, http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/dipenlama22/Callbacks07182006093320AM/Callbacks.aspx...

Access Web Control's property within the Web Form
Hello, I have a Web Control which has a TextBox and a Button. I want to put this Control on a WebForm, then put some text in a Control's TextBox, press on Control's Button and be able to access text box's value from within the Web Form. That's my Control: _________________________________________________ public class Colo : System.Web.UI.UserControl { protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox TextBox1; protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button Button1; public string Myval{ get{return (string)ViewState["myval"];} set{ViewState["myval"] = va...

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Newbie Dev: Passing/Saving variables client side to access server side.
Hello, As you might have guessed by the title of the thread I am really new to this, this is my first proper development project and my first go at ASP.NET... so as you can imagine I could do with some help! :S As the title suggests I am having trouble thinking of a way to access variables, when it comes to seperate client and server side processing. I am accessing my database through a webservice so dont want to re-fresh every time the user performs an action so I have a grid that I am adding and subtracting from on the client side using JScript what I would like to do is stor...

What does Google's new web browser (Chrome) mean to client-side web developers?
Google announced it's new web browser (Chrome) yesterday. This browser offers tab browsing with each tab running in a separate processes, increased performance, and more. Read more here: http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/ Chrome like Safari and Konqueror is based on the Webkit / KHTML rendering engine. After a single day Chrome aparently has a 2% market share. What does Google's Chrome mean to client-side web developers? - Adam Kahtava [http://adam.kahtava.com] Interesting link to the comic book, I didnt realised that they had gone so deep in to it design wise. F...

How to programatically access another web site's form and get the data?
Hello,I need to write a script that will send a POST to a web site's form and then accept the CSV file that it will return.  I can go onto the web site and enter my username, password and a month from a drop down to get a CSV file of data but I would like to program a web form on my Admin site that will do this for me by pressing a button as I want to process the results and add to a database.Any thoughts on how to start?Thanks Well sounds like what you need to start is creating an object of this login screen, pressing the login button and then changing the drop down to the corre...

Access web form content from client side HTML file using javascript
I have two browser windows open, one an html file residing on the client and one an aspx page served up by the web server. Neither window is related to the other; neither one opened the other. Is it possible for javascript on the html file which resides on the user's local computer to "read" any of the information from the other open window? Ideally, I'd like to read a hidden input field from the web page. The solution only has to work in IE 6 and 7. Thanks in advance. Man, this sounds more like a virus, like spyware... Why do you need to do such thing? What I want is to open ne...

Web resources about - How to Access/Pass Server Side Array Variable at Another Web Form's Client Side - asp.net.web-forms