how can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site

Can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site?

I know you could use a frameset with .asp, but it looks like Visual Web Delevoper 2005 does not have any controls to setup a frameset.

Any help, that would point me in the right direction would be great.

Thanks

Patrick

0
Patrick251

With screen scraping

4GuysFromRolla.Com: Screen Scrapes in ASP.NET

Thanks,

Teemu Keiski
Finland, EU
0
joteke
7/22/2006 3:29:29 PM

Thank you. This information was a great help!!!

Thanks again

Patrick

0
Patrick251

Can "Add Web Reference" if web service deployed to new web site, Can't add ref if deployed to Virt Server under Default web site (Sharepoint)
I have created a web service wich I can deploy successfully to a new IIS Web, but of course I have to set the port to something other than 80 (and I'd rather just use a virtual server under the Default web). If I try to deploy my web service under the Default Web as a new virtual server, and then try to "Add a web Reference" to the service, it fails with a 404: not found error. Notes: WServer 2003 My IIS server is running Sharepoint Portal Server (SPPS)sp2.  VS2005 Any ideas? /Bob C in GRR In Sharepoint Portal Admin I had to add a Path Exclusion.  Took me a whi...

Encrypt web application/ web site (all web pages)
Hello, I want to encrypt (secure) the whole web site when it is deployed on a remote server. Is there a way in ASP.NET 2.0 / IIS / 3rd party tool to encrypt all web pages that will render it useless for a competitor if they get it?I did look up this forum and google and did not find anything (though I will keep looking). Please respond if you know anything about it. Thanks,vp Please click "Mark as Answer" if you think this post answers your question Yes and no.  First, you can't encrypt web pages.  Those are HTML and displayed in the client's brow...

Sharepoint help! Error msg : "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"
hihi, I have set up a testing virtual server on my local machine. I installed win server 2003, wss 2.0, sql server 2000, and visual studio .net 2003. i tried to create a project in C# but when i build it and import the web part (.dwp) into the page, there is this error msg "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"  I seached most of the sites and they informed that the problem lies in the safe control in web.config i enter the safe control in web.config but i does not know where to put ...

default.aspxx white page??? i copy my web sites to other folder than i open it and but my web sites doesnt run in other folder ?? i see only white page.. what can problem be ?
hello friends my web site runs with set as start page but i copy my web sites to other folder than i open it.. my web sites doesnt run in other folder ?? i see only white page.. what can problem be ? if i copy my web sites to hostname, wont web site run on hostname ? Should i delete default.aspx (white page) and change master1.aspx to default.aspx ? sincerelyMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) Hi oguzkaygun, For the website project, the “start page” information is actually saved at %userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\WebSiteCache\web...

Huge web page items on Apple's web site?
Hello. For an example, https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222 shows HUGE font sizes in my Firefox v35 in both of my 64-bit Debian (oldstable)/Linux (Iceweasel though)). I also reproduced it in SeaMonkey on the same machine and my very old Windows XP Pro SP3 machine. I couldn't reproduce it in Mac OS X v10.10.5 though. It must be a non-Apple OS thing. :P Thank you in advance. :) -- "When I am at my lowest, that is when I see things the clearest. It's hard to care about ants when you're soaring with eagles." --unknown Note: A fixed width font (Courier,...

web web web

Hi is there a way to have a web site displayed in another web application master page
have a router, wifi or i could use a PC with wift Router in it, either way works for me, but the problem is that i need to have all the HTTP Intranet traffic coming into the router redirected to the IIS on the PC or (if there is a router that can host a web application, i would probably use that), so back,  all Intranet traffic going out  as HTTP would first come to the IIS and then from within my web application in that IIS, I am trying to figure out how to use a master page that some how allows the HTTP traffic from any external web site to show up within that ma...

Blank web pages with Trillian's user web pages?
Is anyone else having this problem too? Flash v10.0 r32 loads, but no datas show up after that. Examples: http://www.trillian.im/users/vedran and http://www.trillian.im/users/antdude ... Both showed nothing in both Mozilla's SeaMonkey v1.1.17 and Firefox v2.0.0.20. No problems in Internet Explorer v6.0 SP2. Thank you in advance. :) -- "The ants are back Ted!" --Dougal from Father Ted TV show. /\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Phil/Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) | |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net \...

web pages hosting: not a web site
Hello, Is there something like yahoo Geocities for hosting 3-5 web page for a couple of months. I am not comfortable with the yahoo style php etc. This is for a short term flee market hosted by my child's school. Thanks, raghu  Have a look at BrinksterRegards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site Thanks, Will check this out tonight.  The control panel is hard to get around. I never thought this will get so cumbersome. Upon a google search for "free web pages" , I get a bunch of sites, any thoughts on:http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/ http://prohostin...

extract web pages from a web site
------_=_NextPart_001_01C5B47B.922477B4 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, =20 I am doing a program in perl to extract some web pages (And copy it to a = local file), from a given web address. =20 Which perl module can I use to help me to do this task =20 Thanks =20 =20 Jos=E9 Pinto ------_=_NextPart_001_01C5B47B.922477B4-- LWP::Simple can do that. On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 14:45:26 +0100, "Jos=A8=A6 Pedro Silva Pinto" <jose.pinto@optimus.pt> said: > Hi there, ...

link a web page to another web page?
I have a web page with my banner and buttons for my site on it. I want to add this to all of my pages. Instead of copying a pasting that to every page. Is there a way i can link the pages to the banner page? Thanx use ascx?:) Or you could create a template page. That is: Create a page inherited from System.Web.UI.Page and place your banner and buttons in this and then have all your other pages inherit tis custom page instead of System.Web.UI.Page. ...

i web page referencing another web page
Can one web page reference a control on another web page? EX. a page is brought up with a number of textbox controls. Using a hyperlink one can pop up a nother page with the calendar control. Select a date from the calendar control and place the value back in the previous page. Can this be done and how? Use a Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock to open a window, with a javascript string like this: "<script language=Javascript>window.open('my_url.aspx','window_name','left=100,top=100,width=200,height=500,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes');</script>" Then you can s...

Enbeding a web site into another web site
Hi, I have a website and I want to reference another website from within but I still want the same menus displayed. For example I want the call to the external website from within my website. I have a masterpage and I want the website to be within a ContentPlaceHolder. Any ideas?  Thanks In the ContentPlaceHolder you can place an IFrame and show that website.For iframe features you can lookhttp://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/tag_iframe.aspHope that helps  Techie (.Net Knowledge at its Best)We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.::: Winston Churchill ::...

Web resources about - how can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site - asp.net.web-forms