How can I create a vCalendar file using vb.net and data from my webform

Does anyone know of how or where I might get an example of how to create a vCalendar file in vb.net code using data from controls on a webform?

Thank you

Jackxxx
0
Jackxxx

Jackxxx:

Does anyone know of how or where I might get an example of how to create a vCalendar file in vb.net code using data from controls on a webform?

Hi Jackxxx,

I never use vCalendar, it seems it is the third party control.

I suggest you post your question to their website, maybe you can get the best answer there.

After search, here is their website link:

http://www.vcalendar.org/site/faq.php

Let me know if I have misunderstood what you mean. Thanks.

Hope it helps,

Hong Gang

Hong-Gang Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support
Hong

Can I create a subfolder in my web application using VB.net
Say that I have created a Web application project WebApplication1. I want to create some administrative pages for the administrator in a subfolder (called Admin)within WebApplication1. How can i do that? It looks like that all the new web forms are always added to the WebApplication1 folder? Thanks! right click on the project and create a new folder. When creating pages on that folder first select it and then right click and then proceed as usualChristian CalderonNeed to work in Classic ASP? then do it the right way with CLASP!Classic ASP Framework Thank you Christain!...

how can i write this line using vb.net : container.dataitem ?.... in vb.net its not working
Dim container As GridView = CType(newLinkButton.NamingContainer, GridView) Dim dataValue As Object = DataBinder.Eval(container.dataitem, _ColName)   _ColName its just a string a name of the field in my database   This is Vb.Net code man what you want? You can convert any format from this link http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer...

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Creating a web form in VB.NET 2003
I apologise if this has been asked a thousand times.  Firstly, I am using VB.NET 2003 (v7.1.3088) and .NET Framework 1.1.4322  SP1 on WinXP Professional SP2 platform with all security and critical updates in place.My background: good old FoxPro, VB6 and VBA under Access (yuk!)I am playing about with a test project before hopefully upgrading to VB.NET 2005 and i am having a fundamental problem with web forms for a ASP.NET web application.  Whenever I copy and paste an object (text box, label, etc) VB.NET pastes the object back onto the form apparently correctly.  After up...

Creating an Excel file using VB.Net
Just after some help to create an Excel file using VB.Net please. I've had a bit of a hunt around but can't find an exact example of code that I'm after. I'm new to .Net and VB.Net and wanted to create and save records to an EXCEL file. I can translate from C# if need be. Thanks for any help. Hi Amelia99, welcome to the forums. Which version of Excell do you want to use? The latest version (2003) has xml possibilities and you can download a free SDK at the microsoft site that makes it quite easy to use with vs.net 2003. It makes new project templates and one of them is for ex...

Create Web Parts using VB.net
First of all i've never created any web part so i need a sample code that help me to know the process (step by step) to create web parts using VB.net Take a look at this post on my blog, the code example exists only in C#, but it will give you the basic understanding./Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitterMicrosoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCTASPInsidersMy Blog...

how can i create a pop up using vb.net?
how can i create a pop up using vb.net? what's the easy way? Hi what kind of pop up you mean!  Like msgbox??, pop up for a new window? or more somthing like this! http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/ModalPopup/ModalPopup.aspx  If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer   not a msgbox,  a simple popup window - but in vb that can run with run-time controls   megabyte3000:how can i create a pop up using vb.net? what's the easy way? try thisPage.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScrip...

how can i Get OCX File in .net IDE vb.net/C3
hi all,      How can I generate OCX file in VB.net/c# 2005 that will interact in web pages...?Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Hi murthysrn, As far as I know, VB 2005 and C# 2005 cannot create the project for ocx file. However, I hope the following link will be helpful to you. Creating an ActiveX Control in Visual Studio 2005http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/archive/2006/08/16/107758.aspxSincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other co...

How benificial is it to use VS.NET? Can I do just as well with VB.NET?
How benificial is it to use VS.NET? Can I do just as well with VB.NET? I'm probably going to be moving from handcoding with HomeSite and ASP Classic to ASP.NET. From all I read VS.NET seems the tool of choice but expensive. Will VB.NET do just as well if all I plan to write is VB code? Any other good choices? Thanks As far as i know there is no Product" entitled vb.net. Visual Studio.Net 2002/2003 differs from it's non .net predesser (mental block, cant spell - sorry) in that all technologies (ie. VB, c# C++, J#) are developed from within the one application(IDE). There...

simple web application created in VB.net(VS.Net) will not run
I tried to run the ASP.net samples created by VB.net. But it doesn't run successfully. For example, I copied VB project folder at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VB\Project. From the web browser I typed http://localhost/VB/Project/Project.aspx Only the text for some LabelControls showed up, not the content Text generated by project.aspx.vb. Does that mean that I didn't set the IIS and ASP.net correct? Can you post the source code for your application. This may make it easier to debug what is going on. Thanks. Glen Kowalski Software Design Engineer / Test Microsoft Corporation This posti...

Web resources about - How can I create a vCalendar file using vb.net and data from my webform - asp.net.web-forms

Mac App Store - Airmail
Get Airmail on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Borland Sidekick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borland 's Sidekick was an early Personal Information Manager (PIM) software application launched in 1983 under Philippe Kahn 's leadership. ...

Verizon Confirms: Galaxy Nexus launches tomorrow, $299 w/ 2 year plan
After all the wait, we’ve finally gotten definitive word from Verizon: The LTE Galaxy Nexus, which will be the first ICS phone sold in the US, ...

Airmail • Airmail Beta
Airmail Beta Version 1.3 (214) • Advanced Search with Chinese, Japanese, Russian support • Auto Upgrade search index. • New Preference Markdown ...

Sony Ericsson P800
Summary article for the Sony Ericsson P800

Apple (United Kingdom) - Why You’ll Love a Mac - It’s compatible with your stuff.
A Mac works with popular file types like jpegs, MP3s, ZIP files and more. And for most peripherals, just plug them in to your Mac and they work. ...

Fixtures Calendar Import - Fixtures - Arsenal.com
The Official Arsenal website for Arsenal supporters

Smart Software Solutions for Email Messages Conversion - Birdie Software
Convert email messages and export emails to pdf, doc, html, eml, tiff and many more email client compatible file formats. Birdie Software provides ...

Free 2014 iCal Calendar Holidays – Import to Google, Mac, Outlook
Download free iCal calendars for 2014 with holidays. You can upload iCal 2014 calendar to Mac iCal, Outlook, Sunbird & Google Calendar. You can ...