How can I control load sequence of web controls in a web page?

Hi,

How can I control load sequence of web controls in a web page?

Thanks.

0
cbozlagan

For the most part, the load sequence on a web page is not relevant since all controls must be present before the page can be used.

Could you provide more information as to what you're trying to do?

Christopher Reed
Careed

As far as I know, we have no luck to control the load order of the Web controls on a page. However, if we need to load some controls under given conditions, we can achieve this by adding them dynamically instead.

Forward Sun
Microsoft Online Community Support

Web control in web control

Web page .aspx is slow when loading. Pages have web user controls on them that are loaded dynamically
I have written a web application using VS 2003. Several of my forms have web user controls on them. The controls are loaded dynamically at runtime. The problem is that the web pages are very slow to load. Does anyone know if there is a way to speed up the pages being loaded into the browser? Here is an example of some code I use to dynamically load the controls:  private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)  {   // Put user code to initialize the page here   // Put user code to initialize the page here    Co...

web web web

Use Web Control In a Web Control
Is this possible?I am working with an aspx page that consists of many different web controls.One of the web controls contains search criteria.  One of the criteria is a date range where I am trying to add a popup calendar --> which is another web controlCan I register the popupcaledar control on the questionaire control?  I have tried, but nothing seems to be registered.Any ideas will GREATLY help.Relax and have some Home Brew!Prosecute the Owner - Don't PERSECUTE the Breed!Breed Specific Legislation targets the WRONG end of the LEASH! Without seeing your code we can'...

web controls and web user control

Single page with multiple user web controls VS Multiple page with specific user web controls
I have a question regarding single page with multiple user web controls vs multiple page with specific user web controls   Option 1: I am of the opinion to have multiple pages with specific user web controls and use an object to store all the information as the user navigates through the application. And finally at the end, read this object and save all the information to the backend database.   Option 2: My respected team member suggests that we have only one page, with all the specific user web controls and not use an object, instead show/hide the user web controls based ...

Sharepoint help! Error msg : "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"
hihi, I have set up a testing virtual server on my local machine. I installed win server 2003, wss 2.0, sql server 2000, and visual studio .net 2003. i tried to create a project in C# but when i build it and import the web part (.dwp) into the page, there is this error msg "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"  I seached most of the sites and they informed that the problem lies in the safe control in web.config i enter the safe control in web.config but i does not know where to put ...

Mobile Web Controls vs. Web Controls
I am using VS2003 and I have realized that Mobile Web Controls are very basic and simple. So I saw in a post the way to use Web Controls inside Mobile Web Forms. Since then, I often use Web Controls instead of Mobile Web Controls. I put the Web Control inside a Mobile DeviceSpecific and put this DeviceSpecific inside a Mobile Panel. Why the Mobile Controls are so simple?  Does it happen the same in VS2005 or 2008? And, is it right to use only Web Controls inside Mobile Web Forms? Thanks. xesteban:Why the Mobile Controls are so simple?   They are simple because they suppor...

Reusing custom web control in the same web control
Hello, I'm newbie in web development and of course asp.net. I am actually trying to build my first page and I'd like to know if it is possible to make a custom webcontrol that will contain itself. Let's say I want to draw a folder hierarchy in treeview-like structure. I thought I could make a control that will display a folder and if this folder contains subfolders then for each the control will include itself. Is this even possible? What would you suggest me to do to? Thanks in advance. TomTom Hagen http://thagen.dteam.info If the control can have child controls, then I s...

Web resources about - How can I control load sequence of web controls in a web page? - asp.net.web-forms

Sequence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Sequential" redirects here. For the manual transmission, see Sequential manual transmission . For other uses, see Sequence (disambiguation) ...

Sequence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Sequential" redirects here. For the manual transmission, see Sequential manual transmission . For other uses, see Sequence (disambiguation) ...

TV title sequences that are as unmissable as the shows that follow
TV credit sequences were once a mere formality, but not any more.

'Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice': Lego set may have revealed major battle sequence; Connection to ...
Battle scene involving Lex Luthor, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman reportedly teased in Lego toy set.

Join digits for big points in Sequence – Connecting Numbers
Sequence - Connecting Numbers 13 Thieves Threes! Two Dots The Mesh Join digits for big points in Sequence – Connecting Numbers is a story ...

Guru denied copyright protection for Bikram yoga sequence of postures
Bikram Choudhury atop a student. (credit: tiarescott ) Sure, DC Comics can copyright the Batmobile . However, Yoga guru Bikram Choudhury, infamous ...

The director of last night's episode of 'The Leftovers' explains that bizarre opening sequence
Warning: Spoilers ahead HBO's "The Leftovers" kicked off its second season Sunday night and didn't hold back on continuing to test its audience ...

American Horror Story: Hotel Main Title Sequence Released
Hotel Cortez: You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!Series creator Ryan [...] Hotel Cortez: You can check-out any time ...

Court: Hot Yoga's Sequence of Poses Can't Be Copyrighted
The founder of a popular form of yoga that is performed in a room heated to more than 100 degrees lost a court appeal Thursday to copyright a ...

"The Art of War" Has Sleepy Hollow's Goofiest Action Sequence Yet
It’s been a while since Sleepy Hollow had the old-fashioned-serial momentum of season one, but darn it if “The Art of War” isn’t trying. Jenny ...