How can I add on run-time a row to asp:table in the middle of the table...

in the position that i choose. for example: i have a table with 10 rows and 3 columns i want from the 5 place to add a row bellow.

0
megabyte3000

is...

this.Table1.Rows.AddAt(5, new TableRow());

...what you are looking for?

Regards,
TripleTwenty
0
tripletwenty

Add row to table with table.row.add()
Everytime I click on a button I want to add a tableRow to a table like this:        TextBox TB = new TextBox();                TableCell Cell = new TableCell();        Cell.Controls.Add(TB);        TableRow Row = new TableRow();        Row.Cells.Add(Cell);        table.Rows.Add(Row);It works the first time, but when I click the button again the last r...

ADO.net problem: i can not view image data for the rest of my table rows except the image for the first row but i can read all the other non image fields for all rows.
Hi i have a table with the following fields imgid............int imgdata........image imgtitle.........varchar(max) imgType........varchar(max) imgLength.....bigint incident_id.....int i have no problem with uploading the image but viewing the uploaded image(s) in a gridview has caused me great pain. The probelm is i have two pages. page1 grabs the image to display and page2 has a gridview that displays the grabed image. I wanted to have an sql statement like SELECT * FROM mytable WHERE incident_id=someValue. IF i have 5 records in this table and i view page2 ...

Add a row in a html table at run time using vbscript
Hi, I want to add a row at the run time in my page, as below. Sub AddRow()  Dim row Dim cell row = tblArea.insertRow()   ' tblArea is the table ID cell=row.insertCell() cell.innerHTML="ABC" End Sub After addng this row to table i am unable to add the column or cell. How could I do this, please help. If there is another way of doing this please mension it also. Thanks........... are you refering to using client side script or server side I am referring to client side scripting....

how can i add row to table of sql with vb.net code?
how can i add row to table of sql with vb.net code?  You can use System.Data.SqlClient classes :  Using con As New SqlConnection(" your connection string goes here ") Dim com As New SqlCommand("Insert into Person (id,name) values(@id,@name) ", con) com.Parameters.AddWithValue("@id", 1) com.Parameters.AddWithValue("@name", "Nomi1") com.Connection.Open...

Can I add a Web Reference to a VB.NET project at run time?
My project will be delivered to different sites therefore they will be referenced to the web services at their own web server. I don't want to maintain different version of the project because of this. Is there a way to add the web service reference at run time? Thanks! See if below link helps you http://www.dotnetbips.com/displayarticle.aspx?id=75Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Thank you for your reply Sreedhark. I read the website and the solution is written in C#. I tried to follow its method in VB.NET but has failed. Is it possibl...

Is having a trigger that inserts a row in Table 'A', when a row in same table is inserted by ADo.Net code?
I want to insert a row for a Global user  in Table 'A' whenever ADO.Net code inserts a Local user row into same table. I recommended using a trigger to implement this functionality, but the DBA was against it, saying that stored proecedures should be used, since triggers are unreliable and slow down the system by placing unecessary locks on the table. Is this true OR the DBA is saying something wrong? My thinking is that Microsoft will never include triggers if they are unreliable and the DBA is just wanting to offload the extra DBA task of triggers to the programmer so that a s...

can not add a record to a db table using the vb.net and ado.net
Hi   I am trying to insert record to Pups Database using ado.net and vb.net in a windows application. This form will collect data from user to insert it into stores table at Pubs database (storeID, name, address etc..). I am not able to get the new inserted record into the stores table here is my coude behind for the formImports System.Data.SqlClient  Public Class ParametersExample Inherits System.Windows.Forms.FormDim con As SqlConnection  Private Sub addBttn_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles addBttn.Click Dim cmd As SqlCommand = ...

can I get the number of table rows outside a table?
 Hi all,in my report I have a table based on a dataset. the table has a filter so it displays less records than the total number of records from the dataset.Depending on the number of rows I want to display different textboxes below the table. In the visible-attribute of the text box I would like to use something like that:=iff( <number of rows in the table> <= 5, true, false).Thank you for any help in advance.Dieter I think you should go with GridView instead of your Table.you can get the number of Rows from the DatasetDS.Tables(0).rows.count Please Mark as Answred If ...

How do I add a table to a web form programmatically?
I am using ASP.NET 2.0 (though this quesiton probably applies to ASP.NET 1.0 as well). Okay. I know that if I simply drag and drop the System.Web.UI.WebControls.Table from the Toolbox->Standard, I can get a table onto my webpage. I don't have any problems manipulating the table from that point on.  What I want to know is how do I create a table completely through code without needing to drag and drop? I placed this code in the form load:  Table t1 = new Table();   // created the new table TableRow tr = new TableRow(); // created a new tablerow TableCell tc&nb...

Cannot add web form into table cell
Hi all. I need some help, something going wrong and i just not able find what is it :-( I creating dinamicly table cells and try add there ather web controls , like label and hyperlink, but it seems not working at all. Please help me if you can. Here is my function: private void PrintForumLastMsgCell(string forum_id, ref System.Web.UI.WebControls TableRow ForumRow1) { System.Web.UI.WebControls.TableCell ForumLastMsgCell = new TableCell(); ForumLastMsgCell.ID = "lastmsgcell" + forum_id; ForumLastMsgCell.CssClass = "forumscell25"; ForumLas...

How can i add my own table to the default.aspx and hide some some table in the list?
 Hi, All, new to .net 3.5 sp1 and dynamic dataI had a dynamic data website and created the data context from database, so the default.aspx listed all the table in the data context (tables in the dbml file) my questions are:1. How can i hide some tables i don't want, not allow people to see in list of default.aspx page 2. How can i add my own table in the list of default.aspx which is not in the database? do i need to create my scaffold  table? if yes, please provide some code or example or link (as i remember i saw it some where on the web, can not find it now) Thanks in a...

Update row in Table A from row in Table B
Hello, I have 2 tables.... table A and table B. Ok, In a stored procedure, I pass in an int value @ID I want to get the row from Table B WHERE ID =@ID....and then UPDATE the Row in Table A that has the same ID...with the values from table B. Table A ID | Col1 | Col2 ----------------------- 2 a a Table B ID | Col1 | Col2 ----------------------- 2 b b I would like to update A.Col1 with B.Col1 and A.Col2 with B.Col2 Can someone help me out with this syntax? Thanks a lot. update tableA ...

From Table to Table
I am working in Delphi 4 and ran into a roadblock I am unfamiliar with. I am trying to search and find values in one table based off of matching values in another. For example a table of objects with fields like name, description, type, ect; and a table of object properties in which each object can be represented multiple times based on the settings on the page at the time. So if i search the object property table (and eventually loop through to repeat for all objects) to find all cases of visible objects when a certain criteria is met. It stops on the first object with "Yes" in th...

Update a rows in one table for each row in other table
Hello all, i am a newbie in SQL and i want to ask for your help in order to do the following update statement. I have a table tblUsers which holds all the users, one of the fields in their GroupId. In the UserGroup table i have a field "UsersCount" and in that field i want to keep the number of the users in that group. Basically i want everytime i am saving a user to recalculate the users in all usergroups. I am trying to have something like:SELECT User_GroupId, count(User_GroupId) as UsersCount FROM tblUsersWHERE DeletedFlag = 0 GROUP BY User_GroupId and then:"FOR EACH" User_GroupIdUPDAT...

run insert 1 table and update 1 table at a same form
I need to insert a group of data into table1 and at the same time update table2 field. Anyone know how to do it. By the way, I'am using VWD. You run two separate queries, one for the INSERT and one for the UPDATE.  The alternative is to program it in SQL, possibly as a trigger, but it depends on wht you're really doing. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue....

Web resources about - How can I add on run-time a row to asp:table in the middle of the table... - asp.net.web-forms