Help! Help! Help

Help! I am using the HttWebRequest classrooms and HttWebResponse and when I execute my application for the second time of the this error:

A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (TextBox1="<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLI...").

this is my codes:
Dim req As System.Net.HttpWebRequest
Dim res As System.Net.HttpWebResponse
Dim sr As System.IO.StreamReader
Dim s As System.IO.Stream
Dim b As Byte()
req = System.Net.WebRequest.Create("http://www.page.com")

b = System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes("value=&value2=")
req.Method = "post"
req.Accept = "image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, application/x-shockwave-flash, */*"
req.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
req.KeepAlive = True
req.UserAgent = "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
req.ContentLength = b.Length
s = req.GetRequestStream()
s.Write(b, 0, b.Length)
res = req.GetResponse()
sr = New System.IO.StreamReader(res.GetResponseStream())
Me.TextBox1.Text = sr.ReadToEnd

As I can decide this.
0
Nicacio

That happens when you put HTML like characters in a text box. This is a feature introduced by the .Net Framework 1.1.

You need manually disable this security in the page directive.
<@ Page .... ValidateRequest = false >

To learn more about this check out this page:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpgenref/html/cpconPage.asp
HTH,
Covo
http://covodev.blogspot.com/

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler", A. Einstein
0
covo

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

HELP, HELP, HELP
What am I doing WRONG #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # Consilta.cgi # push(@INC,"/var/www/cgi-bin/"); require("cgi-lib.pl"); $|=1; #use strict; use DBI; use CGI; sub avisa_y_salte { my $error = "@_"; print &PrintHeader; print "<h1>Error Inesperado</h1>"; print "<p>$error</p>"; print &HtmlBot; die $DBI::errstr; } my $version="V.20.01"; my $registro="<CENTER><H5><I>Consulta Ciudadana $version 2001. <A HREF=\"mailto:a...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

HELP HELP HELP
Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test and install a second time. This time I let the server run the update after registering with Novell. However, upon reboot the server was dorked as it could not read my /usr and /var partitions (fstab was bad). Now here is what changed between my first the second build: I added a separate partition for /usr, that is all. I could really use a hand here. If I can't trust the update mechanism ...... Chris. Chris wrote: > Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test > and install a second...

Web resources about - Help! Help! Help - asp.net.web-forms

Help - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions , commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P." Text is available under the Creative ...

Politicising Sharia Councils Does Nothing to Help Vulnerable Women
Religious people will always seek religious advice, particularly when they consider their religion to contain stipulations concerning marriage ...

Facebook Helps Users Find Events On the Go
... More and more people on Facebook are joining and creating events from their mobile phones, and this updated search feature will help them easily ...

Kurds seek help in fight against ISIL in Iraq
... use of asymmetric tactics to breach defence lines. Erbil, Iraq - Peshmerga soldiers in Iraq's Kurdish region have appealed for more help to ...

One man's long journey to help a stranger walk again
Eugene Yoon felt called to make a difference and hiked from the California-Mexico border to Washington to help paraplegic Arthur Renowitzky

Cluise App Helps You Figure Out What to Wear
Tired of crippling indecision making you late in getting out the door? If apathy isn’t the solution you’re looking for, a new app called Cluise ...

Cameron pleads for help to keep Britain in EU
Prime Minister David Cameron said on Thursday he could see a pathway to a deal to keep Britain in the EU.

President Obama calls again for tech help to spot terrorist messages
On Friday, President Obama repeated the need to bring high-tech leaders together with law enforcement and intelligence officials to better spot ...

Chris Matthews: 16 Days Of Golf Won’t Help Obama When He Doesn’t Have An ISIS Strategy
Chris Matthews: 16 Days Of Golf Won’t Help Obama When He Doesn’t Have An ISIS Strategy