Got an Error HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error

Hi

is there anybody can help me with my problem in asp.net... coz everytime i open .net and create new asp files i got an error of "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: 'http://pc03/localhost/MyWeb/Application'.'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'.
thanks...
pilots
0
pilots

Have you turned off Friendly Errors in Tools | Internet Options | Advanced.  Usually this is the problem.

Corey
0
BorgPicard

HTTP/1.1 500 Error
I am getting the above error, with the message "Server not available."  I have a hunch that the problem can be traced to a patch I installed this month.  The patch (SP2DBFix1.1.1.mxp) was supposed to correct an interaction problem between Dreamweaver and Asp.Net.History:  Everything in Visual Studio worked just fine last semester, when I took the Asp.Net class.  Now, none of the Asp.Net applications work, although the VB.Net apps in my Visual Studio still work as expected.  Help, please!Dee Start by finding the real error:http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109JeffP...

Start up error: HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
I recieved the following error when trying to create a program'The web server reported the following error when attempting to create or the open the Web project located at the following URL: http://localhost/asptest 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'here are the event viewer errors:Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: DCOMEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 10004Date:  10/27/2008Time:  2:05:36 PMUser:  N/AComputer: LNOxxxxCFD2YDescription:DCOM got error "Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer...

Start up Error: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal server Error
When I attempt to create a new project or open an existing one, I recieve the following error.  "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the Web project located at the following URL: 'http://localhost/PROJECTNAME'.  'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal server Error'. Now I have a fix for this, but it requires me to have to do it everytime I reboot my computer.  It's kind of a lengthy process and I've looked just about everywhere for perm. fixes for this error but have come up empty.  I've had just about enough of d...

HTTP /1.1 500 Server Error in the VS.NET 2003
Hi, After uninstall the NIS (Norton Internet Security) 2006, I have got problem with my VS.NET 2003. so that I had to uninstalll and install the IIS,NetFramework and VS.NET 2003 again and also "aspnet_regiis -i " to reconize IIS at VS.NET 2003. However when I am trying to open any project within VS.NET 2003 it gives me "HTTP /1.1 500 Server Error" error message. I checked the System at the Even Viewer seems my system has a difficulty with the "w3svc.dll". but it's kind of strange for me, becuase when I ran "iisreset/ status" seems the IIS running without any problem and also the I...

Error HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error with Indy FireDac DataSnap XE7
*I made a server application that calling the methods by browse, everything works perfect,* *but to test my methods build a client using TdHTTP it and call the methods as follows:* procedure TF_CLIENTE.SBEnviar2Click(Sender: TObject); var Url : String; lJSO : String; jsonToSend : TStringStream; begin Url := 'http://localhost:809...ecomandoPOST/'; lJSO := ('{"name":"TESTE"}'); jsonToSend := TStringStream.Create(lJSO,TEncoding.UTF8); idHttp.ProxyParams...

My VS.Net 2003 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'
Sorry, but I English is a cheet!!!I like to know the because of error when I try to create a project web:The Web Server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project locatec at the following URL: 'http://localhost/WebApplication1'. 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'.I tried make the following command's:iisreset /stopnet user ASPNET /deleteapsnet_regiis -iiisreset /startBut continue made same thing.Thankful by attention!Luidy Morais NavesComputer Science This error occurs due to many reasons and I think you have considered most of the options. You may want...

HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
please help today I instaled MS IIS, MS Framework 1.1 and MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 When I try to create new project (ASP.NET Web Application) on localhost it gives error message. I runned the aspnet_regiis.exe -i already, but it didn't help ...

HTTP 1.1/500 Server Error
Hello all, I have .NET working swimmingly on my Win 2K laptop. I'm in the process of trying to get it working on my home PC, running Win XP Pro. IIS installed fine, .NET framework and the software installed fine, but here's the situation. Whenever I try to create a new web application in Vis Studio .NET 2003, I get the following error: The web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the Web project located at the following URL: 'http://localhost/test'. HTTP 1.1/500 Server Error'. I did some further testing, and found the following: -IIS is up, and...

http/1.1 500 Server Error
  Hi all.. http/1.1 500 Server Error Wat to do to resolve this??? I tried a lot. I cannot open or create a web application. Unistall and reinstall the framework. Done a lot browsing the web. But still the same problem. Can anyone help meRegards,Jeen Please give us some more informationWhat version of OS, IIS, ASP.NET are you using?How did you deploy the website and what settings is your virtual directory running as?  Did you check the Event logs...? JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers wil...

HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
I am doing a mobile application via Visual Studio.Net 2003 and encounter this error message: " The Web server reported the following error when attemping to create or open the Web project located at the following URL: 'http://localhost.MobileWebApplication1'.'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error' when I tried to open my project file or start a new project. How can I debug this error? Please help. Googling your question I found: "When you create a Web Application project, Visual Studio creates the default project settings for debugging. When you choose Start from the Debug menu, ...

HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
I installed VS2003 on my pc but when i try to create a new project http://localhost/xyz/webapplication1 it gives HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error.  anyone have idea on whats wrong?  I repaired vs2003, reinstalled iis but still getting this error.  ...

http://localhost/WebProject1', 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'.
The Web server reported the following error when attempting tocreate or open the Web project located at the following URL:'http://localhost/WebProject1', 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'.i am using xp professional,sql 7.0,.net 1.1                       PLEASE HELP ME                                    ...

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Hi I am unable to run any .net web application. IIS is running locally and it gives following error: Server Application Unavailable The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable.  Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request. Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur MS VS.Net 2003 also unalbe to open any application and gives...

HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error #2
After having some much trouble with my Visual Studio .NET, and error HTTP/1.1 403, it now throws HTTP/1.1 500. I tried everything, reinstalling everything in a strict order IIS, then VS.NET. I tried aspnet_regiis -i, aspnet_reg -r, and then aspnet_isapi.dll. I tried everything for number of times. Could someone tell me, how to get rid of it. I need to start my project, but it would not even allow me to open a ASP.NET WebApplication. Thanks Just one question: do you do any URL rewriting internally in your application?-- Justin Lovell Oh not at all. I can't even open the application in a f...

Web resources about - Got an Error HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error - asp.net.web-forms

Server farm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A server farm or server cluster is a collection of computer servers usually maintained by an enterprise to accomplish server needs far beyond ...

CRTC Issues First-Ever Warrant To Take Down Toronto-Based Malware Server 4
TORONTO — The CRTC has issued its first warrant under the federal government's anti-spam legislation to take down a Toronto-based malware server ...

Windows Server 2016 moving to per core, not per socket, licensing
Windows Server 2016, not likely to arrive until the second half of next year, is going to shake up the way Microsoft licenses its server operating ...

Server shipments, vendor revenue go up in Q3 2015
In the third quarter of 2015, worldwide server shipments grew 9.2 percent from the third quarter of 2014, while vendor revenue increased 7.5 ...

Bloodborne servers taken down for 'emergency maintenance'
An exploit and other "serious issues" have been detected.

PR Guru Working For Clinton Server IT Firm Donated To Hillary’s Campaign
PR Guru Working For Clinton Server IT Firm Donated To Hillary’s Campaign

Inventec achieves major improvement in server orders for 2017
With Intel expected to launch its next-generation server platform Purley in the second half of 2017, vendors such as Hewlett-Packard (HP), Dell ...

Server Files Sexual Harassment Complaint Against Pigalle Restaurant
... restaurant Pigalle is being accused of sexual harassment by a waitress , who says that management implied her jeans were "too much." The server ...

Hyper-V, PowerShell Top IT Pros' Windows Server 2016 Wish List
Container support is nice, but most IT pros are looking forward to Hyper-V virtualization updates and new PowerShell capabilities.

It's The End Of The Server As We Know It
The market for enterprise server hardware has experienced a pretty boring run, ­as the basic server building block has not changed significantly ...