getting values from a web form to windows form

Hot Requirement .....

Is there any possible of getting values from a web form to windows form ?????

0
rajinihasan

Yes

One way i to use the WebRequest and WebResponse classes of the System.Net namespace.

For example:

WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create("URL of the web page);
WebResponse response = request.GetResponse();
StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream());
string content = reader.ReadLine();

Reza Nassabeh
www.professionalcsharp.com

Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.
0
r_nassabeh
2/15/2008 1:32:29 PM

Hi rajinihasan,

There is a lot of method to meet you demand.

Firstly, you can user Webservice.Webservice is available for webFrom and WinForm.

Secondly,you can store the value into xml file, then you read it in Winfrom.

Thirdly, you can use .net socket to get value from webFrom.

Let me know if I have misunderstood what you mean.
Thanks.
Hope it helps,
Hua Jun

Sincerely,
Hua Jun Li
Hua

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Web Forms or Windows Forms
Hi; I got started a new project for a company's Intranet. This is a test database system which we will use as a pool and put data and update,del,add simply modification operations on.I am learning .NET and implementing this system together I am using web-forms now.Everyone enters their pass and user-name to be able to use the system.But I can implement this system with Windows Forms also.At this case if you were me which form system you would use? Thank you for your replies There are definate advantages to using Web Forms since they do not have to be deployed to each client...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Migrate Window Form to Web Form
Hai  How to convert Window (Visual Basic) Project to ASP.NET Web Project. V can able to convert VB to VB.NET. But i dont know whether VB to ASP.NET is possible Anybody can response this.. Thank Stella.    ...

How do you call a windows form from a web form?
hi,  i doing a vb project which include a web form and a windows form.   How do you call a windows form from a web form? can any kind souls plz tell mi haha....my email is EDITED. i appreciate the help   regards kit  EDITED By: longhorn2005 This gives you an idea using VS 2003-- most of it is still relevant:  http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/01/UserCtrl/---------------------------------------MCP - Web Based Client Development .NET 2.0 I am attempting to do something similar, I have an existing windows form application that I was asked to i...

Web resources about - getting values from a web form to windows form - asp.net.web-forms

Powerball jackpot climbs to estimated $675M
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A lottery official says the estimated prize for this weekend's Powerball drawing is the largest jackpot of any lottery ...

Obama's Executive Actions on Guns: Vague, Legally Confusing, Useless for Curbing Gun Violence, but Possibly ...
The actual specific policies Obama vowed to push via executive action in his big gun speech yesterday are rather narrow and ineffectual. As Doug ...

Oculus VR Reveals Retail Price of Its Virtual Reality Headset: $599
Oculus VR on Wednesday revealed the price of its Oculus Rift virtual reality headset as well as its launch date. The price of the VR hardware ...

EU chiefs backtrack on citizens' petitions after alarm at anti-gay marriage proposal
Jean-Claude Juncker calls for review of initiative to let voters suggest new EU laws after campaigners lobby for marriage to be defined as strictly ...

Jeb Bush Is Fine With the Media Covering His Drug-Addicted Daughter When It Helps His Campaign
Jeb Bush—a man whose campaign has, one imagines, not followed the trajectory he hoped it might—has a new talking point: his daughter, Noelle, ...

Watch Netflix’s new trailers for ‘The Get Down’ and ‘The Crown’
If you thought Netflix had a busy year in 2015, just wait until you see what the streaming company has in store for 2016. Over the next 12 months, ...

Kim Kardashian is Nervous About Kylie Jenner Walking in Kanye West's Fashion Show in New 'KUWTK'
Kanye West keeps his head covered in the rain on Wednesday (January 6) in Beverly Hills, Calif. The 38-year-old “Facts” rapper was joined by ...

Congress sends health care repeal to Obama, setting up certain veto
CNN Congress sends health care repeal to Obama, setting up certain veto Miami Herald Congressional Republicans made good Wednesday on a central ...

Griffey elected to Hall with highest percentage, Piazza in
NEW YORK (AP) — Ken Griffey Jr. was considered Mr. Clean during 22 years in the major leagues, untainted by accusations of drug use as he climbed ...

GM unveils Bolt electric car in Vegas
General Motors unveiled the production version of its Chevrolet Bolt electric car, on which the US auto giant is pinning its hopes for the emerging ...