get value from <select> value & display value

hi all,

i want these two bold values which are below,

 underline value i can get but second bold value i m not avail to get please help....

</select>

regard khushak

P.S. if possible then Please with  java script other wise code behind

New In .NET World
0
khushak

See my post in this thread.  That should take care of you.

Peter Brunone
MS MVP, ASP.NET
Founder, EasyListBox.com
Do the impossible, and go home early.
0
PeterBrunone

update <value > </value> in .resx file ??

i can't get the value with <%=value%>
onclick="PopUp('SayfaKod-Yardim.aspx?<%=URL01%>')" a hyperlink has that property but i cant get the value by using this. it redirects the webpages to SayfaKod-Yardim.aspx?<%=...... so it give bad request error. Where is the problem ? it is not IN A DATAGRID OR A GRIDVIEW. it is placed normally =)    but i CAN  get  a value by using same method on a datagrid but using with #databinder.eval   well =) i can get with a normal html link but how to get the same value with the hyperlink ? damn there is no edit button on that forum =) <asp:Hy...

If Not value or value then....
Hi all,I want to write a simple IF Not then statement in ASP.net 2.0 and I would like some help please.  If Not ntuser = "DOMAIN\ntuser" Or ntuser = "DOMAIN\ntuser2" Then Panel1.Visible = False End If Doesnt work, can you tell me where i'm going wrong please?many thanks.  The first place you're going wrong is in telling us it "doesn't work" without providing any details. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. Use Not as stated below. It ...

How to get a value from <select> group inASP.NET Page?
Hi all! I don't have a clue how I can get a value from some <select> group on my page? From where I can find all the components on my page and on my form? Thankyou in advance!!Arto Kainu BScEng Joensuu, Finland Do you mean an HTML select which can be either a listbox or a dropdown. You can use the asp.net server control called dropdownlist, you can access its selected value using MyDropDownList.SelectedItem to get the selected text or MyDropDownList.SelectedValue to get the selected value. Simon...

Is there a simple way to get a property value of <smtp></smtp> in web.config?
I know I can use the ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["VersionOfWebSite"] code to get value of the key VersionOfWebSiteNow I hope to get the value of from property in <smtp> (the value is user@hellocw.com), how can I do? Thanks! //--------------------------Web.Config--------------------------------------<?xml version="1.0"?> <configuration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">   <system.net>    <mailSettings>      <smtp from="user@hellocw.com">      &nb...

getting value 1 from a selected checkbox & saving the value into a database
Hi, I m new to ASP... I m building a page with few checkboxes & text boxes.. its a simple checklist you can say.. However, what i am looking for is when a check box is checked & the submit button is clicked, the value of that checkbox as 1 should be saved in the database. How to acheive this... any help would be really appreciated... Thanks Aadil  in the buttons click event look and see if the check boxes are checked and save in the db if so  if(chk1.Checked) {         //save in db      }Mike Starkey MCP, MCTS Hi Aadil you c...

Get The Value Of DropdownList Box Display Value
I've a DW with a dropdown listbox. For some reason I would like to get the value of my Dropdown Listbox "display value". So can you tell me how...? Thanks Hi, What we do is creating a computed field containing a 'lookupdisplay()' call for that column. You can then access this computed field for getting the display value. HTH -- Met vriendelijke groet, - Eric Aling [TeamSybase], Cypres Informatisering bv, The Netherlands Eric's Home & PB Site @ http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115 sofian <sofianlutfi@hotmailcom> wrote in message...

How to get XML attribute value from smart tag e.g '<thistag value = "xyz" />'

Field1 value --> variable name ; Field2 value --> variable value (C# code behind)
 I would like to add quantities to variables based on two fields in a table.  The table includes two field names: ingredient, weight.  Assume a simple formulation: add 50 lbs water, add 20 lbs eggs, add 10 lbs water, add 5 lbs salt.The table would have: water, 50 eggs, 20 water, 10 salt, 5The variables water, eggs, water and salt have already been defined. I want something that will cycle through and add the quantities (lbs) to the variable. Ingredients can appear more than once in a formulation--notice that water appears twice and at the e...

HTML.select (UI helper) how to build a select list with value not equal to the display value
Hi Guys, I have a newbie question on HTML.select (UI helper). One of the tutorial I have come across shows the following: "string [] SelectList = new string[]{'Apple', 'Orange','Mango','Banana'};" "Html.Select('FruitList',SelectList)" it will give me:value = "Apple"  "Apple " However, I would like to have the following instead: value = "1"  "Apple " What should I do on the VIEW in order to achieve this? thx, George what you need to do is create a collection to use for your data sou...

Extracting the value of an &amp;lt;A HREF...&amp;gt; in a TemplateColumn
I have this column in my datagrid: <asp:TemplateColumn SortExpression="OrderLineNo" HeaderText="Line No"> <ItemTemplate> <a href="#" onclick='ViewPOLine(<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "OrderNo") %>,<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "OrderLineNo") %>)'><%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "OrderLineNo") %></a> </ItemTemplate> </asp:TemplateColumn>I also have another template column with a Textbox control and when that changes, in the TextChanged ev...

Comparison: finding if a value is gt some value AND lt another
Hello, All: Is there a simple way to find if a variable's value is within a range? e.g., if (1 < $x < 5) { print 'foo'; } .....or do I have to join two separate comparisons using the logical AND operator? e.g., if (1 < $x and $x < 5) { print 'foo'; } -- Eric P. Sunnyvale, CA On Sep 27, eric-perl@pretorious.net said: >Is there a simple way to find if a variable's value is within a range? >e.g., > > if (1 < $x < 5) { print 'foo'; } You can't do that until Perl 6. >....or do I have to j...

Can't get away from: "Could not open in Design View. Quote values differently inside a '<% ... "value" ... %>' block."
I keep getting this error message when I try to switch to design view. This is the code that is causing it. OnClick="javascript:void(0);ToggleRowDisplay(this,'row<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Equipment_ID") %>');" When I take out this section I can go into design view without a problem. Any ideas?? is the word row has to be there?mess with the best...die like the rest...

Web resources about - get value from <select> value & display value - asp.net.web-forms