get date and time

hello

i have 2 textbox on my page i want to get date and time in textbox3.text as soon as user enter the partnumber in textbox1.text

thanks.

0
Altafingar

Client or server?  If client-side, are you limited to IE (that is, can you use VBScript)?

Peter Brunone
MS MVP, ASP.NET
Founder, EasyListBox.com
Do the impossible, and go home early.
0
PeterBrunone

Getting the Web Servers Date and Time
What is the best way of Getting the Web Servers Date and Time, not the clients? Now() Today()  Thanks Call the DateTime object function Now() DateTime.Now() HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog |...

date/time or date and time
I am setting up an SQL database and I will need to get differences in dates. For example I have a start date, start time, completion date and completion time and I want to get the difference between the start and completion. Would it be better to have one field with both date and time in it, or better to have a date field and a time field? Even though I have already started setting up the tables with seperate fields for date and time I am now leaning toward one field with date/time in it. (Only because that is the way I had to do it when setting up an Excel spreadsheet for a similar ta...

VB .net Web Form will not get contents of Text Box
I have created a web form with text boxes that are bound to a DataSet/DataView.  I have created button to navigate up and down the recordset.  That all works fine. I need to have the ability to edit/add text in any of the boxes and then when clicking "Save" button, it would build an UPDATE query to send to the database. When the Save button is clicked, I have coded to DIM a string var (strSQL) to use to build the SQL command.  For some reason, it will only get the text from a text box if the data was pulled the database.  If I add/edit data, then the SQL command will ha...

IN VS.Net how can i get a web form to scroll (design mode)
In design mode in VS.Net, there is a scroll bar next to the web form, but it is grayed out.  I can not figure out how to enable it.  I want to design a web form that is larger in size than the surface area shown in teh deisgn window.  Can someone help out with this?Thank you. VS design surface shows how the page is going to be rendered in the browser. Therefore, there is no 'virtual' large size. In the browser scroll bar appears if the browser window is smaller than the page content. You can make scroll bar to appear by enclosing page content in a large container e...

getting today's date to appear on the .net web calendar control
try as I have i cannot get the today's date displayed at the bottom of my web calendar control.  is there any special option i should set on my calendar control properties ? Hi, what did you mean by at the bottom of my web calendar control ? Is is highlighting the day number of current date? Try this,Calendar1.SelectedDay = DateTime.NowCorrect me if I misunderstood your question. :)Alvin ChooiMicrosoft ASP.NET™ Enthusiast v1.1 / v2.0, Malaysia Blog : http://alvinzc.blogspot.com hi,   I can see the selected date eg if if do what you say:    Calendar1.Se...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

getting values from a web form to windows form
Hot Requirement ..... Is there any possible of getting values from a web form to windows form ????? Yes One way i to use the WebRequest and WebResponse classes of the System.Net namespace. For example:  WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create("URL of the web page); WebResponse response = request.GetResponse(); StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream()); string content = reader.ReadLine(); ....    Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way fut...

How to convert a chinese date to english date in web form?
Hi ASP.NET Proz,  I try to convert a chinese charater date (18-一月-2008) to english date (18-Jan-2008) from a web form. Is that possible?  Thanks in advance for the Proz!  * .NET Proz always make impossible to possible Try this one:   System.Globalization.CultureInfo nlCulture = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("zh-CHT"); // Chinese Traditional DateTime date = DateTime.MinValue; DateTime.TryParseExact(chineseDateString, "dd-MMM-yyyy", nlCulture, System.Globalization.DateTimeStyles.None, out date); ...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

How to get powerbuilder library version, date-time stamp at run-time?
Hi, We would like to see list of all libraries of running application along with their version and date/time stamp (in about window). We would like to get version number of compiled powerbuilder libraries (pbd's) at run-time. I don't know if pibbles compiled in dll format have advanced features (as regular dll - where right clicking on it and selecting properties will allow user to see version number of dll). Anyway, compilation of pibbles in dll format is not an option for us. I would like to see if anybody came across a solution and would like to share it with me. I ...

Web resources about - get date and time - asp.net.web-forms

List of members of the Swiss Federal Council by date - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Swiss Federal Council and the Federal Chancellor as of February 2008. From left to right: Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf , Moritz Leuenberger , ...

‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 22 premiere date: Len Goodman to return
Pro dancer Mark Ballas will return to the ballroom in "DWTS" Season 22.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 3: Rematch Date, Comments and Reaction - Bleacher Report
Manny Pacquiao will face Timothy Bradley for a third time on April 9 at the MGM in Las Vegas in what could be the final fight of his storied ...

Epic Haul: Ted Cruz Rakes In $20 Million in Fourth Quarter of 2015, $45 Million Year-to-Date
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is on a roll. He’s surging in the polls, crushing the establishment lane frontrunner Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) in the narrative ...

George R.R. Martin says he missed the critical due date for his new 'Game of Thrones' book because he's ...
George R.R. Martin, the author of fantasy series "A Song of Ice and Fire" which has been turned into a smash hit HBO series, "Game of Thrones," ...

iPhone 6C or 7C Release Date Rumor: China Mobile Leaks Launch Date of Apple's ...
Christian Post iPhone 6C or 7C Release Date Rumor: China Mobile Leaks Launch Date of Apple's ... Christian Post Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus ...

2016 Midseason Premiere Schedule: Dates For New And Returning Shows
... and more. The good news? We can already tell you when some of your favorites will be coming back. Mark your calendars! Midseason TV dates are ...

Suicide Squad Trailer Release Date Set for CW in January - Collider
The first official trailer for the DC movie Suicide Squad, starring Will Smith and Jared Leto, will premiere during a CW superhero special in ...

iPhone 7 rumors: Apple goes waterproof, stripe-free, earlier release date
These iPhone 7 rumors are unquenchable, despite Apple’s traditional secrecy. As well as whispers about an earlier release date, we hear that ...

Oculus pushes Rift Touch launch date to second half of 2016
Oculus announced on its website Thursday that the Touch handheld controller accessories to its highly-anticipated Rift VR headset will be delayed ...