ftp folder using asp.net(vb.net)

can i ftp a folder to a server using asp.net? anyone? thanks
0
dummies2

 Yes, you can use one of the Ftp components available, or just use the WebClient class

http://www.windowsdevcenter.com/pub/a/windows/2006/12/12/building-ftp-services-using-net-20.html

gunteman
8/6/2008 9:29:20 PM

Yes, you can do it.  You actually just grab all the files out of the folder and send them up.

See this:

http://forums.asp.net/p/1288676/2483713.aspx

Jason

0
Jas001

VB.NET
All, This is probably a much harder question than what should go in the "Getting Started" forum, but I am new and don't know where to put it. Anyways, I am currently developing an FTP class in VB.NET. It's kid tested, mother approved when trying to access an FTP Server on a Windows box meaning I can connect, run commands, upload and download a file no problem. My issues come when I try to use the same class with the same commands to access an FTP server on a UNIX box. I can connect and login just fine, but after that all my commands come back "500 'PWD': command not understood.". This is fo...

use of vb.net and c#.net

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

How to use InterBase with VS.NET (vb.net)??
Hi all; Q1:How can I use "InterBase" as a RDMS with Visual Studio.NET (VB.NET) for developing a small application?? Q2:What should I use for a Data Provider? Q3:How ConnectionString will be build?? Thanks in advanced!Regards,CS4Ever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will ALL know you have been helped. This will help me, you and others....

how can i write this line using vb.net : container.dataitem ?.... in vb.net its not working
Dim container As GridView = CType(newLinkButton.NamingContainer, GridView) Dim dataValue As Object = DataBinder.Eval(container.dataitem, _ColName)   _ColName its just a string a name of the field in my database   This is Vb.Net code man what you want? You can convert any format from this link http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer...

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

using non .net DLL in .net web application
Is it possible to use a non .NET DLL in a .NET web application ?I have a vb.net web application, and I am thinking of purchasing a pascal DLL to use in it.  I am not sure if its possible, or if there are any downsides?  I really don't want to run anything that could cause any problems or complications.Thanks! mike123 Yes, it's perfectly possible to use non-.NET DLLs. The way to do it is called Interop. If you Google for that, you'll find plenty on it.  just add reference ... compile ....and use...Please click Mark as Answer on this post if it helps y...

Re: Gadget using vb.net and c#.net
 Hi, I am new to Gadget Concept. i want to create new Gadget. it must show the name 'Gadget Application'. pls, guide me how to create Gadget using .net application with some sample. thanks for your help in advance. Regards,Suriyanarayana.N  Unfortunately creating a Gadget using the .NET framework is not so simple. I have found a few post that might help you understand the process:http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/gadgettips.aspx http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/GadgetInterop.aspx Gabriel Bogéa (http://www.gbogea.com)-----------------Please 'Mark...

Web resources about - ftp folder using asp.net(vb.net) - asp.net.web-forms

Folder (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is a virtual container within a digital file system , in which groups of computer files and possibly other folders can be kept and organized. ...

Facebook For Android 3.4 Beta Adds Folders To Home
... introduced Thursday, a feature Home users have been clamoring for was added to the beta version of Facebook for Android 3.4 : application folders ...

Facebook updates Home, adds folders
Facebook on Monday announced an update to Home , its platform for Android. Now Home users can categorize their apps into folders. A Facebook ...

App Store - Folder
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Folder on the App Store. Download Folder and enjoy it on your iPhone, ...

Panasonic Dynamite8 Dealer Folder - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Cleaned scan (recto-verso) of a 1974 Panasonic Dealer A4 Folder about promotion of "Dynamite 8" (Detonator or TNT) RQ-830S New 8-track player ...

New Apple TV tvOS hacked to show iOS-like app folders
... the first tvOS 9.1 beta to developers earlier this week, but it lacked the addition of one major feature many have been calling for: folder ...

Facebook Replacing ‘Other’ Folder With Message Requests
The infamous “Other” folder for messages on Facebook will soon be extinct, as the social network is rolling out a feature called Message Requests ...

Samsung unveils the new Android-powered Galaxy Folder flip phone for Korea
Samsung first unveiled the Galaxy Folder clamshell smartphone back in 2013, which aimed to give users all of the benefits of an Android-powered ...

Hide your apps inside an invisible folder with this hack
... You could shuffle them off to the far reaches of your iPhones Home screens, but wouldnt it be nice if you could simply have an invisible folder ...

How to change Microsoft Edge's default download folder
... the default download location? Surely this is something that can be done easily in Settings, right? Nope. You can change the download folder, ...