format a decimal number

Hi,

How do i specify a decimal number to take only two numbers after the "."?

for example:
if i have this number in a lable 23.222342114, how do i write my cobe to be displayed only like this 23.22 ??

thanks,

0
coolpali_girl

use

 thenumber.ToString("0.00");

0
Dragon

Decimal numbers in WEB form
This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 0047647BC12573A3_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" I have column Decimal(2) in datawindow. In development env. (Windows XP) there is e.g. number 34.51. After deployment to Window Server 2003 number is 3451,00. Any advice ? Thanks Miroslav. --=_alternative 0047647BC12573A3_= Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" <br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I have column Decimal(2) in datawindow. In development env. &nbsp;(Windows XP) there is e.g. number 34.51.&...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

VB.NET: How to convert hexadecimal number to normal (decimal) number?
Hi to all VB.NET function Hex() converts numbers to hexadecimal strings, is there any reverse function that converts hexadecimals back to numbers?? Thanks, Hooker Hi, how are you? In C#, we have something like: Convert.ToInt32(string strValue, int Base)... So I basically can do: Int iDecimal = Convert.ToInt32("AF8", 16); I'm pretty sure there must be something like it on VB.Net. Hope this Helps, Covohttp://covodev.blogspot.com/"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler", A. Einstein That should work, thanks. I'm fine, BTW...

How to format a percent number as decimal using string.format in VB?
Hi, I have a GridView-Control with labels which contain numbers in percentformat, which are formatted in the RowDataBound-Event, but when I try to update the GridView i get the Invalid String format Exception because the labels are in the percentage Format like -27,5% but i need this number as double-value like 0.275. How can I convert the number from percentage to number? Any idea?  Thanks in forward,  Vlad  Dim str as string = percentlabel.Text ' Get rid of percentage sign str = str.Replace("%", "") ' Check if you can convert dim dbl as ...

inserting a decimal number from.net to stored proc. with decimal parameter
I'm trying to enter large number 99999999, (8 digits) converting to decimal in .NET, then using that as a parameter in stored proc. which has a decimal type (decimal(15,2) as a parameter. C#:if (txtAnnualizedSaving.Text.Trim() != string.Empty) {try { sdata.AnnualizedSaving = Convert.ToDecimal(txtAnnualizedSaving.Text); // only for testing ....scale = (System.Decimal.GetBits(sdata.AnnualizedSaving)[3] >> 16) & 31; }catch { sdata.AnnualizedSaving = 0; } }   ... In the business object I have the following code:private bool UpdateData() {bool ret = false; try ...

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...

Formatting Web forms
hi, Could someone tell me what is the best way to format textboxes,lables etc on the webform. When I open and close the form they loose the formatting. Please help. CSS is a good thing for your issue. I'm busy and do not have the time to explain it but should be very easy to find in a search engine. CSS = Cascading Style Sheets Are you using VS.NET, that's a part of the editor. See this post for a possible workaround. BrianBrian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires...

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web resources about - format a decimal number - asp.net.web-forms

Decimal representation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Proof: Let , where . Then , and the result follows from dividing all sides by . (The fact that has a finite decimal representation is easily ...

Dewey Decimal Classification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This highly organized system categorizes books on library shelves in an efficient, specific and repeatable order that makes it easy to find any ...

Fraction Calculator + Decimals to Fractions Converter on the App Store on iTunes
Get Fraction Calculator + Decimals to Fractions Converter on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Dewey Decimal Tattoo - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Children's librarians represent.

Math of the Day: Sesame Street’s The Count Reads Pi to 10,000 Decimal Places
... has created a true monster out of your favorite Sesame Street vampire, with audio of The Count reading every digit of Pi out 10,000 decimal ...

UPDATED: Paul Harapin heads Decimal Software as CEO
Former VCE Asia-Pacific boss, Paul Harapin, has confirmed he is the new chief executive officer (CEO) of Decimal Software.

Feeling green: the dangers of decimal currency
The curious case of possibly toxic coins, via Austria and a devastatingly original idea for Canberra.

Jobless Rates With Another Decimal
The BLS reported a jobless rate of 8.3% for both January and February. Adding an extra decimal, the unemployment rates would actually be 8.26% ...

JPMorgan Sued by Trader Over $3 Million Decimal Point
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is being sued by a trader who says he accepted a contract from the investment bank because a typographical error made him ...

.Decimal Archive - Houston Gamer
It was only back in August when newly-formed Houston game studio Orb Interactive launched a Kickstarter campaign for “.Decimal”, a sci-fi take ...