Email delivery problems from web form

hello -

I have a web feedback form that sends an email to me on submitting the form. However, if i use an aol or other domains as the recipient email address, the email is not being delivered. If I use my yahoo address, i receive emails from the form without any problems.  any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated? Or is this a SMTP IIS issue that someone can help me with?

Thanks,
Dino
0
dino2kool

Try posting the code where you create and send the email message.

..::smtraber::..
Victory is mine!!
0
smtraber

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Include web form inside web form

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Web resources about - Email delivery problems from web form - asp.net.web-forms

Delivery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ThoughtWorks Microsite on Continuous Delivery
ThoughtWorks has launched a microsite devoted to Continuous Delivery . At the moment you’ll find some short videos from the ThoughtWorks Live ...

How Has Facebook Changed News Delivery?
When Facebook introduced its redesigned News Feed , it did more than change how people view memes and photos of cats — it altered the way stories ...

Train derailment causes WA Christmas delivery chaos
Perth families and businesses have been left with a Christmas logistical nightmare after a train derailment continues to block the only track ...

More lousy launch weather delays commercial space station delivery, 1st US shipment in months - CTV News ...
For the second day in a row, poor weather stalled a critical space station delivery for NASA on Friday.

Liberals May Be Backing Out Of Door-To-Door Mail Delivery Pledge
Liberals promised to "save" home mail delivery during the campaign.

Starbucks and Postmates delivery service launches in Seattle
... options, Starbucks Coffee Company also included a nice nugget of news in their version description on the App Store: Coming Soon: Delivery! ...

- Agency says any paper that uses USPS for delivery can’t run ads for legal marijuana businesses
PORTLAND — The U.S. Postal Service office in Portland delivered some potentially bad news last week to Northwest newspapers: If news outlets ...

Amazon takes control of delivery with thousands of semi truck trailers
As Amazon looks for new ways to speed up delivery, the company on Friday announced the purchase of thousands of semi truck trailers. The Seattle-based ...

Uber just launched a food delivery app, and it looks like a Seamless killer
... just launched a brand new standalone app, and it has nothing to do with hailing a ride in a black car. UberEATS, the Uber-branded food delivery ...