Dynamic Generation of Web Forms in C#.net

I am new to c# and vs.net studio as such and am seekin help for my project. It deals with generating webforms at runtime by takin in inputs from the user. The user will input no. of webfroms to be generated and all the attributes he want in them. I have got the datamodel right for this where all the info by the user is stored in sql server database. During runtime my application should read it from that database and based upon that generated these .aspx forms which can be posted online for use.
-1
vickyrawal

I think it would help if you explained what the application would accomplish.  It sounds like you are building a portal type application and you want to allow people to generate their own pages??
1
Sharbel_
9/27/2003 5:37:41 PM
Hi Sharbel

thanx for replyin
This is actually a project i am working on. It is not an online portal, its a tool i am building which will create webforms(offline) as per the needs of the user and then these pages, which are now independent of the tool they have been generated on ,can be put on server and used online. So the 'user' or the 'administrator himself in accordance with the user' will give in all the attributes and controls and also no. of webforms as input in the admin screen which will be built by me.
1
vickyrawal

Web resources about - Dynamic Generation of Web Forms in C#.net - asp.net.web-forms

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Star Trek: The Next Generation (often abbreviated to TNG ) is an American science fiction television series created by Gene Roddenberry as part ...

Port lease deal steals from future generations
Deals are being done that will affect the bay, neighbouring communities and road networks.

Canberra woman allegedly assaulted by three generations of her own family
... and bruises to her head. A Canberra woman suffered cuts to her arm and face and a bruised head after she was allegedly assaulted by three generations ...

Why Are We Disappointed in the Next Generation?
... or choose to learn the hard way. Standard parenting stuff. Those are the same complaints my mother had. When it comes to the younger generation, ...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens is a great starter film for a new generation
Ars Technica has taken pains not to reveal major and even minor spoilers in our review of The Force Awakens. Still, please note that our review ...

The Content Coattails of the Digital Generation and 5 Ideas To Do Better
I really miss the days when we all still created a lot of original stuff. I don’t blog as much as I used to, but I still love the idea of forming ...

Why Mark Zuckerberg will go down as 'one of the most important business leaders of our generation'
... global marketing solutions, Carolyn Everson explains why she thinks Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most important business leaders of our generation ...

New efforts to inspire next generation of pilots - Videos - CBS News
Many regional airlines are struggling to fill the cockpit due in part to the high costs of flight school. While JetBlue is launching a training ...

Cartoon: A long time ago, generations far, far away...

Cisco to build NBE's modern generation of secured data centres
Daily News Egypt Cisco to build NBE's modern generation of secured data centres Daily News Egypt The National Bank of Egypt (NBE) employed ...