Displaying values from 3 textboxes automatically after selecting a value from a dropdown list

 The dropdown list is databind to a sqldatasource from the Bike Table.

After selecting a bike Name from the dropdown list, the status and rent price will be displayed on the 2 textboxes automatically.

Both the status and  rent price values are taken from the same Bike Table.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.

0
myfriendisdead

On the selected index change property of the dropdownlist hit the database to get the details (status and rent ) for the selected Item and set the values to the text of textboxes.

Hope this helps.

0
anonymouswrites
1/31/2009 8:24:08 AM

Just do this in your OnSelectedIndexChanged event of the ddl

SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("select status,price from tblBike where BikeId = " + ddlSelectBike.SelectedValue);

// or SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("select status,price from tblBike where BikeName = " + ddlSelectBike.SelectedItem.Text.ToString());

DataTable dt = new DataTable();

da.Fill(dt);

txtStatus.Text = dt.Rows[0][0].ToString();

txtPrice.Text = dt.Rows[0][1].ToString();

Regards,
Ram Reddy Mekha, +91-994-840-4315
http://abhiramreddymekha.blogspot.com

Please Mark as Answer if the post helps you.
0
Ram
1/31/2009 8:42:41 AM

 for the line : da.Fill(dt);

is there a typo?

because i get an error and it says: the name 'da' does not exist in the current context

Thanks.

0
myfriendisdead
1/31/2009 3:44:06 PM

 Can anybody help me on this?

Thanks.

0
myfriendisdead
2/1/2009 4:50:13 AM

myfriendisdead:

 for the line : da.Fill(dt);

is there a typo?

because i get an error and it says: the name 'da' does not exist in the current context

Thanks.

add this line

SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter();

I said the life is a sense of victory and no victory without efforts
0
fdi
2/1/2009 6:06:08 AM

 After adding the line, I was able to debug the program.

But when I select a value from the dropdownlist, it throws an invalidoperationexception for the 'da.Fill(dt);' line.

 The error is :The SelectCommand property has not been initialized before calling 'Fill'.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

0
myfriendisdead
2/1/2009 6:46:07 AM

myfriendisdead:

 After adding the line, I was able to debug the program.

But when I select a value from the dropdownlist, it throws an invalidoperationexception for the 'da.Fill(dt);' line.

 The error is :The SelectCommand property has not been initialized before calling 'Fill'.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

add this ine before da.Fill(dt)

da.SelectCommand = cmd;

I said the life is a sense of victory and no victory without efforts
0
fdi

It also throws another invalidoperationexception.

The error now is :Fill: SelectCommand.Connection property has not been initialized.

Here is the updated codings:

protected void bikeNameddl_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("Select Status,RentPrice from Bike where BikeName = " + bikeNameddl.SelectedValue);
DataTable dt = new DataTable();
SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter();
da.SelectCommand = cmd;
da.Fill(dt);

txtStatus.Text = dt.Rows[0][0].ToString();
txtPrice.Text = dt.Rows[0][1].ToString();
}
The table name is called "Bike" and the attributes names that I want to display on the textbox is "Status" and "RentPrice".
Anybody can solve this?
Thanks.

0
myfriendisdead
2/1/2009 11:38:53 AM

 hey use low cost sqldatareader for this purpose.

protected void bikeNameddl_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
SqlConnection con;

sqldatareader dr;
            int ok;
using (con = new SqlConnection(WebConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["constr"].ConnectionString))
{
using (SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("Select Status,RentPrice from Bike where BikeName = " + bikeNameddl.SelectedValue));
                    try
{
con.Open();
dr = cmd.ExecuteReader();
txtStatus.Text = dr["Status"].tostring();
txtPrice.Text = dr["Status"].tostring();
                  }
catch (SqlException ex)
{
return -1;
}
}
}

}

 look for parenthesis and other syntax error i've not looked into that

SHASHANK BHIDE
CAPGEMINI INDIA
"THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION MARK MY RESPONSE AS ANSWER TO HELP ME BUILD IT :)"
0
shashankgwl
2/1/2009 11:56:22 AM

 hey use low cost sqldatareader for this purpose.

protected void bikeNameddl_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
SqlConnection con;

sqldatareader dr;
            int ok;
using (con = new SqlConnection(WebConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["constr"].ConnectionString))
{
using (SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("Select Status,RentPrice from Bike where BikeName = " + bikeNameddl.SelectedValue));
                    try
{
con.Open();
dr = cmd.ExecuteReader();
                        if(dr.read())

{ txtStatus.Text = dr["Status"].tostring();
txtPrice.Text = dr["Status"].tostring();
}
                  }
catch (SqlException ex)
{
return -1;
}
}
}

}

 look for parenthesis and other syntax error i've not looked into that

SHASHANK BHIDE
CAPGEMINI INDIA
"THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION MARK MY RESPONSE AS ANSWER TO HELP ME BUILD IT :)"
0
shashankgwl
2/1/2009 11:57:02 AM

 Hi shashankgwl,

I've tried the codings and there seems to be 4 errors.

Here are the 4 errors:

  1. The name 'WebConfigurationManager' does not exist in the current context
  2. 'object' does not contain a definition for 'tostring' and no extension method 'tostring' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
  3. 'object' does not contain a definition for 'tostring' and no extension method 'tostring' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
  4. Since 'RentBikes.bikeNameddl_SelectedIndexChanged(object, System.EventArgs)' returns void, a return keyword must not be followed by an object expression

0
myfriendisdead
2/1/2009 12:08:17 PM

 Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

0
myfriendisdead
2/2/2009 2:44:56 AM

You seem to be very-very new to ASP.NET.

1. The name 'WebConfigurationManager' does not exist in the current context
include the namespace System.web.configuration for e.g.

using System.Web.Configuration;

'object' does not contain a definition for 'tostring' and no extension method 'tostring' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The name of the method is ToString();

--
Since 'RentBikes.bikeNameddl_SelectedIndexChanged(object, System.EventArgs)' returns void, a return keyword must not be followed by an object expression

 comment the return statement;

once again verify the spellings of the code , as they produce syntax error and can be removed instantly by invoking the intellisense (press ctrl+space on an incomplete word and you'll get the possible codes.)

SHASHANK BHIDE
CAPGEMINI INDIA
"THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION MARK MY RESPONSE AS ANSWER TO HELP ME BUILD IT :)"
0
shashankgwl

Yes, I'm new to asp.net.

After editing the coding,

there appear to be 2 warnings:

  1. The variable 'ok' is declared but never used.
  2. The variable 'ex' is declared but never used.

And when I try to debug and select a value from the bikenameddl, the textbox appears blank.

Here is the edited codings:

[...]

2/2/2009 5:00:57 AM

Hi

Try this ..

in aspx page

<asp:DropDownList ID="ddlstatus" runat ="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1"

DataTextField="Name" DataValueField="ID" AutoPostBack="true"

onselectedindexchanged="ddlstatus_SelectedIndexChanged"></asp:DropDownList>

ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:TUTORIALConnectionString %>"

SelectCommand="SELECT * FROM [Bike]"></asp:SqlDataSource>

status: <asp:TextBox ID="txtstatus" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>

price : <asp:TextBox ID="txtprice" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>

in aspx.cs

protected void ddlstatus_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

int selectedid = Convert.ToInt32(ddlstatus.SelectedValue);

FillTextBoxes(selectedid);

}

protected void FillTextBoxes(int ID)

{

string constring = Convert.ToString(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["ConnectDB"]);

SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection(constring);

try

{

con.Open();

}

catch (Exception ex)

{

throw new Exception(ex.Message);

}

SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand();

cmd.Connection = con;

cmd.CommandType =
CommandType.Text;

cmd.CommandText = "SELECT * FROM [Bike] WHERE ID=" + ID;

SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(cmd);

DataTable dt = new DataTable();

try

{

da.Fill(dt);

}

catch (Exception ex)

{

throw new Exception(ex.Message);

}

if (dt.Rows.Count > 0)

{

txtprice.Text =
Convert.ToString(dt.Rows[0]["price"]);txtstatus.Text = Convert.ToString(dt.Rows[0]["status"]);

}

}

Hope this Help you.

0
udal_cse
2/2/2009 5:49:06 AM

hi

i hope you have set the autopostback property of the dropdown true.

otherwise do it

<asp:DropDownList ID="bikenameddl" AutoPostBack="true" runat="server">

goed luck

Diseirra
Mark it as an answer, if it helped you anyhow...
0
diseirra
2/2/2009 6:06:36 AM

put a Select text in your dropdown so that the first bike name can be selected and it gives a postback on the selection.

<asp:listitem value="0" text="Select"></asp:listitem>

Diseirra
Mark it as an answer, if it helped you anyhow...
0
diseirra
2/2/2009 6:29:00 AM

It is giving me exact results

protected void bikeNameddl_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{

    SqlDataReader dr = default(SqlDataReader);

    SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection("server=(local);database=test;integrated security=true;Connect Timeout=9999;");
    SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("Select Status,RentPrice from test1 where bikename = '" + bikenameddl.SelectedValue + "'", con);

    try {
        con.Open();
        dr = cmd.ExecuteReader();
        while (dr.Read) {
            txtStatus.Text = dr("Status").ToString();
            txtPrice.Text = dr("RentPrice ").ToString();
        }

        con.Close();
    }

    catch (SqlException ex) {
    }
    //return -1;

}

Diseirra
Mark it as an answer, if it helped you anyhow...
0
diseirra
2/2/2009 6:30:32 AM

hi,

    Those are not errors just warnings. Dont bother about them. however those are because, you have declare those two variable and never used in code. Remove the declaration integer variable Ok which is never used in your code.

If u got the answer from my post please mark as answer.

Regards,
Ravi Kishore.Ch

chravikishore
2/2/2009 6:38:10 AM

 Hi udal_cse,

I've tried the coding and it seems to cause an error.

The error is:  The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.

What does the error means?

Anyway, here are the Attributes of my table called "Bike"

  1. Bikeid
  2. BikeName
  3. BikePrice
  4. RentPrice
  5. Status
  6. catid

Here is the coding for the source:

    <asp:DropDownList ID="ddlstatus" runat ="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1"

DataTextField="BikeName" DataValueField="Bikeid" AutoPostBack="True"

onselectedindexchanged="ddlstatus_SelectedIndexChanged" style="width: 88px">

"SqlDataSource1" runat="server"

ConnectionString="&lt;%$ ConnectionStrings:ConnectionString %>"

SelectCommand="SELECT * FROM [Bike]">

status: "txtstatus" runat="server">

price : "txtprice" runat="server">

 And here is the codings found on the .cs

protected void ddlstatus_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        int selectedid = Convert.ToInt32(ddlstatus.SelectedValue);

        FillTextBoxes(selectedid);

    }
    protected void FillTextBoxes(int ID)
    {
        string constring = Convert.ToString(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["ConnectDB"]);

        SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection(constring);

        try
        {

            con.Open();

        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            throw new Exception(ex.Message);

        }
        SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand();

        cmd.Connection = con;
        cmd.CommandType = CommandType.Text;

        cmd.CommandText = "SELECT * FROM [Bike] WHERE Bikeid=" + ID;
        SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(cmd);

        DataTable dt = new DataTable();

        try
        {

            da.Fill(dt);

        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            throw new Exception(ex.Message);

        }

        if (dt.Rows.Count > 0)
        {
            txtprice.Text = Convert.ToString(dt.Rows[0]["RentPrice"]); txtstatus.Text = Convert.ToString(dt.Rows[0]["Status"]);

        }
    }
myfriendisdead
shahed
2/2/2009 6:55:15 AM

Hi Friend,

   Just try this.Hope this will help you..

 protected void bikeNameddl_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("Select Status,RentPrice from Bike where BikeName = " + bikeNameddl.SelectedValue);
        DataTable dt = new DataTable();
        SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter();
        da.SelectCommand = cmd;
        da.Fill(dt);

        txtStatus.Text = Convert.ToString(ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["Status"]);
        txtPrice.Text = Convert.ToString(ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["RentPrice"]);
    }

Happy Programming!!!!!!!!!!!!

0
visualselvam
2/2/2009 7:07:44 AM

 call dr.Read() after dr = cmd.ExecuteReader();

SHASHANK BHIDE
CAPGEMINI INDIA
"THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION MARK MY RESPONSE AS ANSWER TO HELP ME BUILD IT :)"
0
shashankgwl
2/2/2009 7:16:50 AM

 Hey diseirra,

I've tried the codings and there seems to be three errors.

The error is :

  1.  Cannot convert method group 'Read' to non-delegate type 'bool'. Did you intend to invoke the method?
  2. 'dr' is a 'variable' but is used like a 'method'
  3. dr' is a 'variable' but is used like a 'method'

Error 1 appears on the line: while (dr.Read)

Error 2 appears on the line: txtstatus.Text = dr("Status").ToString();

Error 3 appears on the line:txtprice.Text = dr("RentPrice ").ToString();

Anyway, here is the coding:

 protected void ddlstatus_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
 SqlDataReader dr = default(SqlDataReader);

        SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection("server=(local);database=test;integrated security=true;Connect Timeout=9999;");
        SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("Select Status,RentPrice from Bike where bikeName = '" +ddlstatus.SelectedValue + "'", con);

        try
        {
            con.Open();
            dr = cmd.ExecuteReader();
            while (dr.Read)
            {
                txtstatus.Text = dr("Status").ToString();
                txtprice.Text = dr("RentPrice ").ToString();
            }

            con.Close();
        }

        catch (SqlException ex)
        {
        }
        //return -1;
    }

0
myfriendisdead
2/2/2009 7:18:02 AM

The variable 'ok' is declared but never used.

comment it;

The variable 'ex' is declared but never used.

 use

catch (){}

SHASHANK BHIDE
CAPGEMINI INDIA
"THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION MARK MY RESPONSE AS ANSWER TO HELP ME BUILD IT :)"
0
shashankgwl
2/2/2009 7:19:41 AM

Hi

Please create your sqldatasource manually , this will resolve the error.

Hope this will help you..

0
udal_cse
2/2/2009 8:12:13 AM
protected void bikenameddl_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

System.Data.SqlClient.
SqlDataReader dr = default(System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader);

System.Data.SqlClient.
SqlConnection con = new System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection("server=(local);database=test;integrated security=true;Connect Timeout=9999;");

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand cmd = new System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand("Select Status,price from test1 where bikename= '" + bikenameddl.SelectedValue + "'", con);

try

{

con.Open();

dr = cmd.ExecuteReader();

while (dr.Read())

{

this.txtStatus.Text = dr["Status"].ToString();this.txtPrice.Text = dr["price"].ToString();

}

con.Close();

}

catch (System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException ex)

{

Response.Write(ex.Message);

}

}

Diseirra
Mark it as an answer, if it helped you anyhow...
0
diseirra
2/2/2009 8:32:33 AM

 Hi diseirra,

Although debugging is successful, I cannot see the values from the textbox.

Hi udal_cse,

How do u go about creating the sqldatasource manually?

Thanks.

0
myfriendisdead
2/2/2009 9:16:41 AM

 Anyone can help me?

Thanks.

0
myfriendisdead
2/2/2009 3:37:48 PM

Use SqlDataAdapter da=new SqlDataAdapter;

0
varinderz
2/2/2009 7:06:47 PM

 Hi varinderz,

Which codings are you refering to?

And I'm using sqldatasource to Select my query and databind it to my dropdownlist.

0
myfriendisdead

I want to display textbox on changing value of dropdownlist or selected value of dropdown list.How could i?
for example i have taken field PF%,PF($)  in dropdown.Onselected value of % i will show textbox.In which u can fill  the value of PF% based on that calulation will be shown in other textbox. But how can i do thta? Not too sure I undertand your question, but if you want to show/hide elements here's a few things you might want to try: You can set the dropdown's autopostback to true and perform all sorts of wonderful serverside stuff, including adding a textbox control (with a certain value) to a container div. If you want to keep things light then use some CSS and ...

How to show value in textbox from selected value in Dropdown list
I have two text box, txtbox1 should be from two field for example i have one dropdownlist where i select item and another txtbox2 i want to put value, when i first time to write manually value in txtbox2 in and selected item from ddl i want to result in concatenate from in txtbox1. for example  I haveif not me.ispostback thenDim cm as new sqlcommand("Select AccMjrid, Names from Accgrp", me.sqlconnection1.open())me.sqldataAdapter1.fill(Dataset1, "Accgrp") Me.cmbAccMajID.DataSource = Me.DataSet11.Tables("AccMajor") Me.cmbAccMajID.DataTextField = "AccName" Me.cmbAccMajID.DataValueField ...

Drop Down list to display values on 3 textbox automatically
Hi Guys,I'm new here. Here is the situation.Using asp.net with c# as the language.I'm using local IIS and my database name is Renting.mdf.The tables inside my database are Bike and Rent. The one that I'm asking for help is regarding the rentbikes page.dropdownlist1(BikeName) is databind to Bike Table with the Bike Name column.When I select a value from the dropdownlist1 of Bike Name, I want the values of Bike Type, Rent Price and Status to automatically appear in their textbox.These values is taken from the Bike Table.I've used sqldatasource1 to bind the...

Drop down list in Form view returns error when value in bound field (data binding
I get the following error when I click edit to edit the details in the web form:'ddlUserRestrictionType' has a SelectedValue which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items.Parameter name: value  I would like it to accept any value which currently exists in the database. Is this easily achievable? With what you've posted, all I can tell is that you are trying to set the SelectedValue of a ddl to a value that does not exist in the list.  It would be helpful if you can post some code and the expected values of this control.~ Timwww.bucketo...

Cascading Dropdown List
Hi, First post so hello and need some help with an issue I have been dealing with.  I have an intranet page I created in ASP.NET using C# .NET 3.5 with a few Ajax Extenders including 3 Cascading Dropdown Lists. Now I have used the Cascading dropdown lists for my own purposes i.e they do not actually cascade their results to another dropdown list, the reason I did this was due to the having a User Control that contains an update panel and other bits i.e I didn't want the control/page posting page (something that happens when you click on a regular dropdown list). Everything is wor...

adding values to the selected value in Dropdown list
 Hi,   I have dropdown box in my page which have some value inherted from the another list box in my page..Now in my second page , i have dropdown box with values and text value and list box... I'll be selecting the one value from the dropdown then i enter the value in text box and click on add button which will add the value in the list box like this i can able to add many value...now if i click on save button for the selected dropdpown item the added values in the listbox should be saved ...like this i add many values for many dropdown item and saved respectivelynow if c...

HTML.select (UI helper) how to build a select list with value not equal to the display value
Hi Guys, I have a newbie question on HTML.select (UI helper). One of the tutorial I have come across shows the following: "string [] SelectList = new string[]{'Apple', 'Orange','Mango','Banana'};" "Html.Select('FruitList',SelectList)" it will give me:value = "Apple"  "Apple " However, I would like to have the following instead: value = "1"  "Apple " What should I do on the VIEW in order to achieve this? thx, George what you need to do is create a collection to use for your data sou...

Selecting a Value in a Drop Down List Based on the Value of a Textbox
I have a formview control (.NET 2.0/VS2005) in which users enter company contact information.  When a user enters a postal code in the appropriate text box, the territory for that company needs to be calculated and displayed in a territory drop down list. I know how to calculate and retrieve the territory from my SQL Server database, but I can't seem to nail down how to trigger the code and don't want the user to have to click a button. I tried using the OnTextChanged event, but that doesn't seem to be what I want because I need this calculation to be performed pri...

DropDown list submits first value not the selected value
I am relatively new to programming and am having a problem with a small project that I am working on.  I have a names drop down list that is created from a database.  When the user selects a name and completes the rest of the form and clicks submit.  All of the data they entered is submitted to a different table in that database.  This is workign correctly for all of the data except the drop down.  For some reason the first value in the drop down is being submitted each time.  Here is the code and any help you can give will be appreciated. Public Class final1 ...

Displaying Selected Value in Dropdown list
Hi I m new to asp.net i have 3 dropdowlists naming country ,state,city. My problem is when i go to update.aspx page i want to show selected values in dropdownlist. Please help me its urgent. For eg, in database for certain user value for city is Chicago, i want when i go to update.aspx. The selected dity is highlited. Thanx in advance  You have to programatically set the selected value on each ddl. Something like this:ddlCountry.SelectedValue = "US";ddlState.SelectedValue = "IL";ddlCity.SelectedValue = "Chicago" ;Is this what you needed? Gabri...

dropdown selected value and dropdown no value saved
 is there any way the selected value is selected already when i try to edit the gridview ... and another thing... when i edit this dropdown.. no value was being saved... what is wrong or missing.. please help... i almost spend two days on this problem...i've read many post about this.. but still i didn;t get it... please help///  <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Unit" SortExpression="UnitID">                          &...

can i drag the selected value of dropdown list in one web part to another web part
hi, supose i am having time displaying in on webpart can i drag the value of time to another web part and and display the time is: and the value draged from the other webpart so i want to drag the value year and population into antoher web part and according to that the grap must appear i.e what  i exactly want is i must drag some value from one webpart to onother webpart and according to event some thing must happen in another web part   Hi, The problem has been replied in the following post: http://forums.asp.net/t/1141884.aspx But from the title you described, do ...

Updating values of dropdown lists on a page based on a textbox value
Hi Everyone,  I know from the title this seems simple however there is a twist.  I have a page that a user fills out to submit feedback on products.  To keep data clean, I let them select the product, type and size based on dropdown lists, but also want to make it so if they type in the barcode, the values for the Product, Type and Size are looked up and populated on the form for them to see it before submitting the form. The form has several textboxes and dropdown lists that update using SQLDataSource connections.  The problem that I'm running ito is ...

Web resources about - Displaying values from 3 textboxes automatically after selecting a value from a dropdown list - asp.net.web-forms

Piccolo Automatically Sends Users Prints Of Their Photos On Facebook, Instagram
... a popular day for debuting Instagram applications and services, as startup Piccolo announced its beta launch, aimed at allowing users to automatically ...

Facebook Status Update Tagging Now Automatically Suggests Matches for People, Pages and Other Content ...
Facebook has just changed its status update tagging tool to automatically display a drop-down menu of friends, Pages, events and groups you might ...

Meekan - schedule meetings and events automatically on the App Store on iTunes
Get Meekan - schedule meetings and events automatically on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Does Google see automatically generated content as a bad thing? - YouTube
Does Google see automatically generated content as a bad thing (i.e. spam)? If I publish uncopyrighted content on my site that is available from ...

Emailing porn at work not automatically sackable, court finds
The federal court has upheld a ruling that found emailing pornography in the workplace is not automatically a sackable offence.

Emailing porn at work not automatically sackable, court finds
Australia's federal court has upheld a ruling that emailing pornography in the workplace is not automatically a sackable offence.

Shazam iPhone app now listens for music, TV shows automatically
Shazam has updated its iPhone app to tag songs, TV shows and more on its own, no longer requiring users to open the app and tap a button.

App of the day: Human for iPhone automatically tracks your movements
Human for the iPhone is an activity tracker that automatically distinguishes between different types of movement.

iPhone 5 automatically rotates using Cycloramic App. - YouTube
[NEW VIDEO] Cycloramic 2.0 update teaser vid with panoramic photo preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjHUID07xs4 Cycloramic has been Awarded ...