Desperate Visual Studio .NET problem with Web Forms, please help

Hi,

I've posted in the past about this problem and got no response, but now I'm desperate so have to try again.

In Visual Studio .NET 2003, with .NET Framework 1.1, all web form controls (in fact all controls in the toolbar) are disabled. I create a webform.aspx page, I am in design view, but when I go to the "web forms" toolbar, I cannot drag anything to the page.

I solved this last time by completely wiping my drive and spending three days reinstalling and updating everything. Everything in Visual Studio worked as expected for a few days, and now yet again everything is disabled.

Can someone please help? I'm desperate here.

Thanks,

JC

0
jcotton

Really need help with disabled web forms in visual studio.net 2003
Hi, I've posted in the ASP.NET forum as someone suggested, but I got no response and am still unable to use the software. In Visual Studio .NET 2003, with .NET Framework 1.1, all web form controls (in fact all controls in the toolbar) are disabled. I create a webform.aspx page, I AM in design view, but when I go to the "web forms" toolbar, I cannot drag anything to the page because all the controls are disabled (the toolbar is visible, just everything within it is disabled). I solved this last time by completely wiping my drive and spending three days reinstalling and updating everythin...

Please Help!! web parts and .net forms
This is a two part question. 1. i have a simple .net form that captures users input and i want to post to another form to show users input and data from a database into a data grid. In keep posting back to the first form. I have action and method set correctly on my first form, no idea why it post to same form. i even have a response.redirect in the click event of the button on the first form. 2. Does anyone know of any good site/web cast that step you through a basic web part for sharepoint 2007 i am using both visual studio 2005 and 2008. I heard that it is like a 12 step ...

Visual Studio .NET
When using Visual Studio .NET and you are in Design View you can access the Web Forms Toolbox. Is there a way to access this tool box in HTML view???Moojjoo Õ¿Õ http://www.mmwebs.comhttp://moojjoo.blogspot.com/ Simple answer...NO. The toolbox is used to drag and drop controls onto a design. The HTML view is used to hard code html tags and asp.net controls. What is it you are trying to do? Regards, Rog. (MCP)Roger Chapman MCP C#.NET Rog, That anwsered my question. I was just wondering if it was possible to drag a control in HTML view, but this wi...

error trying to create web form from visual studio.net
I get the following message when I try to create a web form from visual studio. Visual Studio.NET has detected that the specified web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET web applications or services. I downloaded and installed ASP.NET version 1.1. Why am I getting this message? Thanks, Keith Stallings Try running aspnet_regiis -i from the .Net Framework's bin directory to see if it corrects the problem....

populating web form objects when using Visual Studio.NET
What is the best way of creating datasets for asp.net pages and populating web form objects. I have always created datasets within a sub routine and then populated my web form controls from that dataset. I was given some code that the pages were created in visual studio. I know the page gets its data from a stored procedure. What I can't find is code that calls that stored procedure and also populates the web form objects. Most of my asp.net development has been done on the asp.net page and not in Visual Studio. So if someone could tell me what to look for that would be great. Well, t...

VS.NET Web App messing up form authentication? Help, please?
Does anyone know of any problems with creating a VS.NET Web App in a forms authenticated subfolder? I created a Web App "pics" with VS.NET as a subfolder of wwwroot, and the Request.ServerVariables("AUTH_USER") is always blank on all the pages in this subfolder wwwroot/pics. I deleted the VS.NET premade Web.Config file so that there is only the one file at wwwroot, but that didn’t help. Are there any other files created by VS.NET that could be messing this up? I made other ASPX subfolders outside of VS.NET and they all continue the session just fine, it's like this ...

Funny character being added instead of spaces in .net web forms...please help

.NET 1.1 Web Form
I am scratching my head trying to figure out why my events button (Lighting Bolt) is not displaying when I select buttons in Visual Studio 2003.  Has anybody had this happen before? I am tired into Visual Source Safe and wonder if that has anything to do with it?Moojjoo Õ¿Õ http://www.mmwebs.comhttp://moojjoo.blogspot.com/ Ummm>>>   That is the difference between C# and VB.NET.  VB.NET does not display the Lightning Bolt under properties in VS 2003.Moojjoo Õ¿Õ http://www.mmwebs.comhttp://moojjoo.blogspot.com/...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

External Visual in .Net web forms?
Hi all, Can I deploy an External Visual user object as .Net web forms? I'm trying to use the Microsoft riched20.dll to get a standard rich edit control instead of PB's OEM version. Thanks. No, that isn't supported. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 23 Aug 2007 01:18:30 -0700, Assaf Sasson wrote: >Hi all, > >Can I deploy an External Visual user object as .Net web >forms? > >I'm trying to use the Microsoft riched20.dll to get a >standard rich edit control instead of PB's OEM version. > >Thanks. ...

Web resources about - Desperate Visual Studio .NET problem with Web Forms, please help - asp.net.web-forms

Desperate Character - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Desperate Character is the first solo album of British singer-songwriter Kirsty MacColl , released in 1981. The album was re-released in March ...

The Invincible Arcdemon and Desperate Hero!! on the App Store on iTunes
Get The Invincible Arcdemon and Desperate Hero!! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The desperate search for water in Turkana, Kenya
Two brothers aged four and seven seek water in a dry riverbed near Kataboi village in remote Turkana in northern Kenya. In 40 degree heat and ...

Desperate Housewives - YouTube
"Desperate Housewives", eine Playlist erstellt von necklace890

Justin Bieber grabbed by desperate fan on stage in Dubai
With video: A swarm of security guards rushed the stage and lunged at youth with Bieber managing to free himself and dash to the side of stage. ...

Paddleboarder tells of desperate attempts to rescue victim of fatal Byron Bay shark attack
... attack at Byron Bay. A paddleboarder who came to the aid of a man fatally mauled by a shark at Byron Bay this morning has told of his desperate ...

Desperate search for geniuses goes to ends of the Earth
Sydney's sexiest software company Atlassian is so hungry for talent that any local who refers someone who it then hires gets $2000 or a free ...

Desperate search for rare blood type for backpacker crash victim
A huge social media campaign by a desperate Australian student is under way to raise blood donations for a young moped crash victim in Chiang ...

Australia desperate for T20 World Cup crown, admits Aaron Finch
The opener says the tournament has taken on significant prestige as the race heats up for spots in the 15-man squad.

Fort McMurray's workers desperate to find jobs during economic slump
Plunging oil prices, growing layoffs and slowing spending have many workers in Fort McMurray’s oilpatch hustling for work — and wondering whether ...