Delete image when that image is used

hi,
I create a asp.net page for image upload & same page use for the editing purpose When i edit mode of this page then i show the previous image on the page as view of images now i modify the image by input type file control and then i save this edited data all thing is work fine. but when i want delete previous image then this give the error like image use in another proccess
if u have any help regarding this then give feedback as soon as possile.

thanks
0
hi_arv

Using images in a Web form
I have created a form that once a "Title" is selected from the dropdown box, click on select and the page is redirected to a "Results" page. The "results" page displays information pertaining to the "Title" as well as a photo or image. My dilema is that I am able to display the textual information, but can not display the image/photo. I have the images/photos stored in a folder and figure I need to call these images in my code somehow, but I do not have the slightest idea of how to do this. Can someone, anyone help? Thanks in advance. ---------...

Image on Image
I am trying to display a page that has image of a map on it. The user can then place other images of red thumbtacks on the image at different locations. Then when these thumb tacks are clicked on, they open a folder of pics related to the area. I saw a method in the imageButton class that returns the (x,y) of the location where the user clicked. I thought I could use this information to place another, smaller image button, on that area. My problem is that i can't seem to get the bottom imageButton to be transparent so I can see the smaller one. Am i on the right track with this. Any advi...

Image in image
Hi, I have a project where clients viewing my website can buy t-shirts. They can choose from a number of t-shirt colors and shapes which are their plain colour. They can also choose a number of prints to be placed on the t-shirt. These will be graphics stored in a database. My problem is on how I can displaty the t-shirt with the graphics or logo they chose on te t-shirt. It would be something like drawing text on an image but instead drawing an existing image on the base image. Any Ideas? (I am using visual studio 2005 and vb.NET)   RegardsMerovingian you 1. You can create a...

image and image
// create an image object, using the filename we just retrieved System.Drawing.Image image = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(Server.MapPath(file)); // create the actual thumbnail imageSystem.Drawing.Image thumbnailImage = image.GetThumbnailImage(64, 64, new System.Drawing.Image.GetThumbnailImageAbort(ThumbnailCallback), IntPtr.Zero);   now my question is how to display this image in my image1 control in asp.net (version 1.1) the below line of code is not working.  Image1.ImageUrl=thumbnailImage.ToString();Mark As Answer If my reply helped you. Hi, you can save t...

Imaging, but not imaging
We multicasted to 43 machines. Updated the image on the master. Multicasted the updated image to 36 machines. (the other 7 wouldn't join the session for some unknown reason). I visually verified that all 36 were imaging. One of the 8 which didn't rename appears to not even have been imaged. The problems with the previous image were still there. It's as though the machine didn't image even though I saw it take part in the session and the temp bar going across the screen. What the heck's going on here? AlaN As a try, what happens if you boot either to PXE ...

Delete images from the images folder ...?
 hi i have uploaded the images to my images folder in my projecti have been tried this codehere i am gettting th path name so using lastindexof and substring i will get the imagename only that is stored in fname1 , Let anyone have idea regarding this.... Dim fname As String = e.CommandArgument.Substring(e.CommandArgument.LastIndexOf("/"))Dim fname1 As String = (fname.Substring(1))' System.IO.File.Delete(Request.PhysicalApplicationPath + fname1)File.Delete(Server.MapPath("~/siteimage" & fname1))loadimage()message.Text = "Image Deleted...

VB.NET web form Image control SizeMode
The "PictureBox" control in VB.NET has a property called "SizeMode". This allows you to choose how the image will display in the picture box if it is not the same size as the picturebox. However the "image" control for a VB.NET web form (in an ASP.NET application) does not have such a property, instead all images seem to be set to "StretchImage". I want them to be set to "normal", how can I do this? I thought of building my own user control but this would be silly because there must be a simpler way....

display images from SQL Server image across intranet using ado.net filestream object
folks  i recently attended an MCPD boot camp where they taught me to access and store images using SQL Server and the filestream object.  Previously i had (sensibly) used a file server and impersonation to copy files. Uploading works fine.  Viewing works fine in debug so i rolled out an app in my work where the pics are uploaded and viewed across the intranet. to my horror i realised (too late!) that whilst it works fine in debug, it does not work when published. now no one but me can access these pics and it is a night mare.  the only documentation i have found ...

Hi I'm trying to load a picture or image from file and have the image shown on my web form.  I have two problems with this.  One, I dont see the PictureBox control in my tool list, only the image control.Second problem, I tried to load an image from file and got an error about object not created. Does this mean that I have to first do something like this in C# before I write the load FromFile method?image = new image();Do I have to have this line in my code?Thanks for any ideas,AlexanderBlade you can use page to drow your image by using Response.BinaryWrite method System.IO....

displaying an image using a VB.NET Web service issue.
Here is my my web service: I am trying to retreive an image data type.    <WebMethod()> _   Public Function RetreiveImageDB(ByVal uid As String, ByVal pid As String, ByVal rid As String) As String         Dim userid As String        Dim patientid As String        Dim recordid As String         userid = uid        patientid = pid        recordid = rid  ...

Images being protected by Forms Authentication using built-in web server
I've just come back to a project which uses forms authentication to protect the site.Unfortunately when using the built-in webserver with Visual Studio 2005 SP1 (Cassini?) the images that my login page uses are being denied access (302 redirect to login page), until the user has logged in.This works fine on the staging and live servers, and even my local IIS, but not through VS. <authentication mode="Forms">      <forms name=".ASPXUSERDEMO" loginUrl="entry-disclaimer.aspx" protection="All" timeout="60&quo...

display image in a image image button
hi   i have to display an image in image button while uploading mycode Image1.ImageUrl = Upload.PostedFile.FileName; is not working thanks Hi You need to save the PostedFile to the disk on the server and then assign it to ImageUrl. Take a look at the following links for more infoprmation on how to do this.  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/netimageupload.aspx http://www.stardeveloper.com/articles/display.html?article=2003022601&page=1Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way ...

Can't delete images after creating thumbnails using web handler
Hi,I am using the following http handler to generate thumbnails for the images stored on the web server. When I try to delete those images, it gives me an error saying "The process cannot access the file 'photo.jpg' because it is being used by another process". I have been trying to figure this out for weeks, but no success yet. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.<%@ WebHandler Language="C#" Class="handler" %> using System; using System.IO; using System.Web; using System.Drawing; using System.Drawing.Imaging...

How to show image when we choose the image path using Fileupload using javascript
Hello Mate,I have a file upload control and i have a image control. if i choose the image path by clicking "Browse" button from the file upload , i have to show that image in the image control and this should be done by javascript, i have to validate for only image files while setting the image url to the image control currently my code is  function setimage(obj) {var image=document.getElementById ('Image1');  document.getElementById('Image1').src= obj.value; } <asp:FileUpload Width="200px" onchange="setimage(this);" ID=&quo...

Web resources about - Delete image when that image is used - asp.net.web-forms

Control-Alt-Delete - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
or in DOS , Windows 3.0 and earlier version of Windows or OS/2 , the key combination reboots the computer. Starting with Windows 3.1 , the command ...

Free Speech Group Angered After Facebook Deletes Post On Syria
Facebook issued an apology after mistakenly deleting a post from free speech group Article 19 about human rights abuses in Syria . continued… ...

Facebook brings activity log to mobile devices so users can delete stories and check privacy settings ...
... added an activity log feature to some mobile devices, allowing users to see all their recent activity, verify their privacy settings and delete ...

Tweets MPs Delete (@deletedbyMPs) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Tweets MPs Delete @ deletedbyMPs ...

Pixar Animation Studios : Did Pixar accidentally delete Toy Story 2 during production?
Answer (1 of 2): Hi everyone, I'm the Oren Jacob in the video. Hopefully I can offer some first person color commentary about the video above ...

Flic – Delete & Manage Camera Roll Photos on the App Store on iTunes
Get Flic – Delete & Manage Camera Roll Photos on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Delete - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Delete buttons on an Apple keyboard. (This image is free to use on your blog or website. If you do so, please credit Cari McGee with a link to ...

Facebook deletes Perth page dedicated to school fights
A page filled with videos of Perth school students fighting has been deleted by Facebook, as a video of people brawling in Perth CBD hit headlines. ...

Bank of America gets Twitter to delete journalist’s joke, says he violated copyright
The founding editor of Business Insider UK, Jim Edwards , had a bank delete two of his tweets today. In an e-mail, Bank of America told Edwards ...

Man sues Apple after retail employee deletes years worth of photos
Deric White, a 68 year-old man from the UK, is suing Apple for approximately $7,500 after an Apple employee at the company's Regent Street store ...