Define controls position/line in cells of Table control

Is there a way for defining that the new label created in a cell of a table should be created on the next line for example ? When labels are added in the cell (code below), one label follows the other and is difficult to read them.

Thanks a lot.

trw = New TableRow

tcl = New TableCell

lbl =

New Label

lbl.Text =

"Name: "

tcl.Controls.Add(lbl)

lbl = New Label

lbl.Text = "Comments: "

tcl.Controls.Add(lbl)

0
ChrisDev

Add a literal control with "<br />" as the text between the other calls to tcl.Controls.Add()

Starting with ASP.NET 2.0? Look at:
Programming Microsoft Web Forms
My Blog
0
douglas
5/10/2006 2:06:10 PM
Thanks a lot Douglas. With the literal control I can replace the labels.
0
ChrisDev

Convert a html table control to a Table Web Server Control
How Convert a html table control to a Table Web Server Control? add runat="server" attribute to the <table> tag...

Web control in web control

masterpage and control formatting (table control, HTML table control)
I have a master page that contains 1 contentplaceholder.  In my default.aspx (that uses the masterpage layout) I have a table server control.  During page_load I get the data I need and repeatedly add the usercontrol to the table control, one user control per row.  My user control is basically a HTML table with several rows and columns that's populated with data upon creation. I want this table to fill the contentplaceholder's width. In addition within the masterpage I have a CSS link for my stylesheet. Here are my questions: Is there a better way of adding ...

How do you control the placement of controls in a user define control
I have a user define control.  I put the control on the (C# Visual Studio 2008) page where I want them. When I run the program, the controls are all over the page.  How do I place them where they do not move form where I put them? You'll need to study the HTML output and see what it's producing, then start to look at how to do an HTML layout. hi, there are absolute and Relative position in html. I guess you must use relative position. For example, at design-time, you place a TextBox below an Image, at run-time, no matter what size is the image, the TextBox is alway bel...

HTML Controls vs Web Form Controls
Hi, I have a page with both controls (HTML and Web Form Controls). I am trying to use an html Calendar control and then get the date selected by the user and put into a Web form input field control. When I try to run this the HTML control cannot talk to the Web form control. Any ideas? Thanks. Can't you put some javascript in the HTML-control with which you assign the value to the ASP.NET Server control? Please post some code so I can help u. Kind Regards,ThaYoung1! Hi here is the Code. Also I added a web form text input control and an html text control and created a fu...

Web form Controls vs HTML controls
Hi, can anyone explain me the difference between Web Form Controls and HTML controls? What is their usability and disadvantages? Can i write code behind HTML controls?    Thanx in advance. Yes, you just have add "runat=server", in your HTML control. The Web Server Control, have more funtionality that the HTML controls. With Web Server Control, you can work easy with Data. Too, you have controls as AdRotator, WebCalendar and more... : http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/MCP Sergio Tarrillo Here are the Recommendations from Microsoft ....when to use 1 over the other...

Add .Net Control to Web Custom Control

web controls and web user control

Use Web Control In a Web Control
Is this possible?I am working with an aspx page that consists of many different web controls.One of the web controls contains search criteria.  One of the criteria is a date range where I am trying to add a popup calendar --> which is another web controlCan I register the popupcaledar control on the questionaire control?  I have tried, but nothing seems to be registered.Any ideas will GREATLY help.Relax and have some Home Brew!Prosecute the Owner - Don't PERSECUTE the Breed!Breed Specific Legislation targets the WRONG end of the LEASH! Without seeing your code we can'...

Web resources about - Define controls position/line in cells of Table control - asp.net.web-forms

Otway fire still out of control but no threat to Falls Festival
Firefighters are battling to contain an out-of-control Great Otway National Park fire ahead of an expected hot and windy weather spike on Christmas ...

Review: Sugr Cube, the cute wooden portable AirPlay speaker with gesture controls
... rarer, pretty ones even rarer and the Sugr Cube goes one step further in its bid to stand out from the crowd: it offers gesture-based control. ...

You can control this family’s Christmas lights over the Internet
... Horrible disaster waiting to happen? You be the judge. You've never met Ken or Rebecca-Ellen and you probably never will. But you can control ...

This is how Amazon is taking control of delivery – and taking it away from UPS
As Amazon searches for ways to speed up delivery, the company this year made big strides toward cutting out the middle man and establishing a ...

You can control this family's Christmas lights over the internet and the results are mesmerising
... as they see fit. Visitors are greeted with a live webcam of the Fairbanks, Alaska house — pictured above — as well as a bank of controls for ...

Afghan officials: Key district besieged by Taliban still under state control
"Taliban rumors that they have captured the district are not true," says local official trapped for 3 days before government reinforcements arrived ...

Fox 'News' Blabbers Outraged Over 'Liberal' NBA Gun-Control Ad
It seems pretty political to one of Outnumbered's hosts, Andrea Tantaros, that the NBA would dare make an ad sponsored by gunsense advocate, ...

NRA: 6.3 Million Concealed Carry Permit Holders Affected By Virginia Gun Control Move
The National Rifle Association says 6.3 million concealed carry permit holders will be affected by Virginia’s Democrat Attorney General’s move ...

Secret Skills For Success: Give Up The Idea Of Control
There are plenty of job titles in organizations which include the term controller; financial controller, production controller...But they aren't ...