datagrid control in to Tabstrip control .

i need to insert a datagrid in a tabstrip seperator.

is this possible? and in what way .
0
CyberCow

Do you really mean Tabstrip "Seperator"?  Or are you just trying to insert a DataGrid into a TabStrip control?

0
aa7im

Web control in web control

Datagrid not refreshing in Parent web control even after re-binding from Child web control?
Hello .....,               I have dropped a web user control (B) in one my web user control (A). Now (A) contains control (B). After proving some data in (B) to be binded to the DataGrid control used in (A), I call the DataBind. When debugging the Items, the Count property shows the number of Items correctly, but the datagrid doesn't seems to have rendered the updated datagrid content. Please help me out of this problemThanx and Regards,Hemant...

HTML Controls vs Web Form Controls
Hi, I have a page with both controls (HTML and Web Form Controls). I am trying to use an html Calendar control and then get the date selected by the user and put into a Web form input field control. When I try to run this the HTML control cannot talk to the Web form control. Any ideas? Thanks. Can't you put some javascript in the HTML-control with which you assign the value to the ASP.NET Server control? Please post some code so I can help u. Kind Regards,ThaYoung1! Hi here is the Code. Also I added a web form text input control and an html text control and created a fu...

Add .Net Control to Web Custom Control

Web form Controls vs HTML controls
Hi, can anyone explain me the difference between Web Form Controls and HTML controls? What is their usability and disadvantages? Can i write code behind HTML controls?    Thanx in advance. Yes, you just have add "runat=server", in your HTML control. The Web Server Control, have more funtionality that the HTML controls. With Web Server Control, you can work easy with Data. Too, you have controls as AdRotator, WebCalendar and more... : http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/MCP Sergio Tarrillo Here are the Recommendations from Microsoft ....when to use 1 over the other...

Accessing web controls from within a DataGrid control
Hi, Could someone tell me how to access other web controls from within a datagrid control? I have a ListBox control in a DataGrid, but can't figure out how to set the ListBox's datasource from the code behind. Any help would be great appreciated. Thanks. With the DataGrid you have the ItemDataBound event, where you can find any web control that were added to it, for each row listed in the DataGrid. Ex: Private Sub DataGrid1_ItemDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridItemEventArgs) Handles DataGrid1.ItemDataBound If e.Item....

web controls and web user control

Use Web Control In a Web Control
Is this possible?I am working with an aspx page that consists of many different web controls.One of the web controls contains search criteria.  One of the criteria is a date range where I am trying to add a popup calendar --> which is another web controlCan I register the popupcaledar control on the questionaire control?  I have tried, but nothing seems to be registered.Any ideas will GREATLY help.Relax and have some Home Brew!Prosecute the Owner - Don't PERSECUTE the Breed!Breed Specific Legislation targets the WRONG end of the LEASH! Without seeing your code we can'...

How to place a DataGrid Control with in a DataGrid Control
Hi, I want to place a DataGrid control in a DataGrid control can any one plz tell me the procedure to place the control Thanks in Advance Krisamigo <!---<asp:DataGrid ID=dg_List runat=server><Columns><asp:TemplateColumn><ItemTemplate><asp:DataGrid ID=dg_List2 Runat=server></asp:DataGrid> </ItemTemplate> </asp:TemplateColumn> </Columns> </asp:DataGrid> ---> Hardik Joshi...

Web resources about - datagrid control in to Tabstrip control . - asp.net.web-forms

Mad King DataGrid

Stack Overflow

Quick Answers - CodeProject