creating dynamic buttons

Hi,
I'm trying to create paging for a picture gallery.  I have the next and previous buttons working, but I also wanted to put page numbers (i.e. 1 2 3....).  What I'm trying to do so far is get the number of pictures and since I want to display 15 pictures per page, I would do
numberOfPages = totalPictures/15 and then use the ceil function on it to determine the number of pages I'll have.  However, I would need to create these dynamically, but I don't really know how I would do this.  Furthermore, these pages would need to be links or buttons that would fire an event...
Thanks for any help in advance.
0
inkaln

Please guide
Hi, I am creating dynamic panels and each of these panels have an image and a button. I would like to show a modal popup when the button of the panel is clicked. Contents of popup depend on which button was clicked. I would sincerely appreciate if some one could guide me if this is possible with Ajax and AjaxControltoolkit. Till now I tried to create modalpopupextended dynamically in the click event of button and page fails with an error message that TargetControl could not be found. Please guide. Regards & thanks Kapil    Hi Kapil, Unfortunately, the ModalPopup must h...

Creating a Dynamic button from another Dynamic Button
Hi, I have created a button Dynamically as follows: Button b=new Button(); b.Text="Hello"; this.Controls.Add(b); b.Show(); How to create another Button(some Button) when clicked on the above created button. You have to handle the on click event of the dynamic button. In the onclick event you can create another button in the same way as you have done. Remember to create the dynamic button on every post back other wise you will not be able to capture the click event..Vikram www.vikramlakhotia.comPlease mark the answer if it helped you try this link: http://support.mic...

how to dynamically create a web form
here is my problem...I have a web form grid.aspx which i am opening in a new window whenever user makes a particular selection from dropdownlist... the thing is i am opening a new window everytime a different selection has been made from the dropdown.... using window.open('grid.aspx?selection attributes,'selection attribute'); my problem is that in my grid.aspx form i am using session variables so that variables for each window are different from other windows and no changes on one window would reflect on another because of these different session variables...but my problem will come whe...

Creating dynamic web forms
Hello, all,I come to you at the heights of despair, after long searches and sleepless nights, so I hope you can provide an answer.I have a particular section of my web application in which I build textboxes based on information retrieved from the database -- that is, I cannot predict the number of textboxes, so I loop through the number of records in an ArrayList of Gentle.NET mapping objects and create a couple of textboxes for each row, retrieve the required information for display and so forth. All text boxes are then bound to a HtmlGeneric control that was pre-registered into the form an...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Dynamically creating controls in Web forms
I am able to create a web control programmatically and display on the form. In the click event of the button then I am trying to capture the value entered in the above created textbox in another click of button but I am unable to obtain the reference of the control that has been created dynamically. Can anyone help me please? protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.Panel myPanel; private void btnMake_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { TextBox txtBox = new TextBox(); myPanel.Controls.Add(txtBox); } private void btnGotValues_Click(object sender, System...

How to create web form items dynamically
I have a list item in database, I want to retrive the items, then create a web form, each item has two paralleled textboxes that allow user input budget and explanation, like List Item -------------- Budget ----- -------------------Explanation Travel ----------------- 2,500(textbox) -----------------Training Fee(Textbox) Hardware------------- 1,500(textbox) -----------------PC(textbox) Software-------------- 700(textbox)--------------------Photoshop(textbox) List Item will come from database. How can I do that? (I really want to back to CLASSIC ASP. .NET is so a...

Dynamically created controls in web form
Hi there. This is bit of an open ASP.Net (C#) question with regards to dynamically created controls and in particular tabular or panel controls. What I currently have is a web page that creates between 1 and 6  tables, each of which holds specific data about a set of products, each table (or panel, if you want) has a couple of multi-line TextBoxes and a few other controls, all lined up in a set format. The number is determined by the data records returned from a database table. My question is what is a best way to create these tables of data at run time?  Has anybody else had e...

dynamically creating html controls on web form
hello all, I'm creating html <input type="file" name="test" id="test" runat="server"> dynamically using Javascript on a .aspx page. when i submit the form i get Javascript "Access is denied" error. if i take out name attribute from input tag in javascript -  it is not throwing any javascript error but the file is not being uploaded to the server. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanx in advance     Maybe this is a security restriction imposed by the browser? I know there are several constrain...

Create .NET Web Forms Application in PB12
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub4beb17fe Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I am getting an error whenever I try to create a new Webform app. The attached JPG has the screen, and the error message where I get the error. I have tried both creating a brand new app target, and tried creating one from an existing app. The error was the same either way. Anyone seen this yet? Running on Windows XP SP3. Thanks, Mike ---=_forums-1-dub4beb17fe Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="pb screen.JP...

Creating a web form in VB.NET 2003
I apologise if this has been asked a thousand times.  Firstly, I am using VB.NET 2003 (v7.1.3088) and .NET Framework 1.1.4322  SP1 on WinXP Professional SP2 platform with all security and critical updates in place.My background: good old FoxPro, VB6 and VBA under Access (yuk!)I am playing about with a test project before hopefully upgrading to VB.NET 2005 and i am having a fundamental problem with web forms for a ASP.NET web application.  Whenever I copy and paste an object (text box, label, etc) VB.NET pastes the object back onto the form apparently correctly.  After up...

I Want to create A browse Button On The Web Form
Actually i m facing the problem in creating a browse button on an asp.net page i want to make this button to work and it can explore any computer's drive and get the path of the file where it is located on the current user's computer Thx try: <input type=file id=afile runat=server> hope it works!Nobler sentiments, stronger minds-Francisco (A+,MCP,.NET Framework Certified) You could use the HTML File Input tag, and add runat=server. <INPUT id="MyFileUpload" type="file"> Simon...

How to Create Framed Web Forms in VS.NET?
Hi, I'm using Visual Studio.Net to create my web applications. In design view of a web form on the menubar there is a "Frames" option, but its contents are always disabled. I'm assuming that this option is there to let you create framed pages, right? Why is this option always disabled? Is it a setting in VS.NET that needs to be changed to enable them? How do you create framed pages in this environment? Is writing actual HTML the only way to do this? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Shawnsa4720k These options are only available to a Frameset page. You can add ...

Dynamic Generation of Web Forms in C#.net
I am new to c# and vs.net studio as such and am seekin help for my project. It deals with generating webforms at runtime by takin in inputs from the user. The user will input no. of webfroms to be generated and all the attributes he want in them. I have got the datamodel right for this where all the info by the user is stored in sql server database. During runtime my application should read it from that database and based upon that generated these .aspx forms which can be posted online for use. I think it would help if you explained what the application would accomplish. It sounds like yo...

Web resources about - creating dynamic buttons - asp.net.web-forms

Wikipedia:Creating a bot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is often far simpler to request a bot job from an existing bot. If you have only periodic requests or are uncomfortable with programming languages, ...

Sandi Krakowski’s Tips for Creating Great Content
Quick tips to help you create great content for your business.

Bug - Creating a Video.Watches Action stopped working - Facebook-Entwickler
Since today executing a POST on a me/video.wacthes endpoints no longer works, it was working around 10 hours ago since then the call always returns ...

Facebook simplifies process for creating repeat events
Facebook introduced a new feature for events this week that allows users to quickly create a similar event as one they previously hosted or attended. ...

The Obama campaign won by creating their own Facebook, with unique features for political campaigns.
... seen as too dangerous to nominate someone who is so thoroughly narcissistic, arrogant and dishonest. The Obama campaign won basically by creating ...

Creating A Road Map To Market Your Startup
Spreading the word can be challenging when you’re new to an industry, don’t have a big budget, and have little helpbut it’s possible.You’ll need ...

Dance Machine - The Fun Video Editor for Creating Music Videos to share on Instagram, Facebook, Vine ...
Get Dance Machine - The Fun Video Editor for Creating Music Videos to share on Instagram, Facebook, Vine, and Twitter on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Creating Economic Dynamism: Joseph E. Stiglitz
DAVOS/SWITZERLAND, 25JAN13 - Joseph E. Stiglitz, Professor, Columbia University, USA talks during the session 'Creating Economic Dynamism' at ...

YouTube - Super Human Abilities: Tila Tequila Creating Energy Balls & Electricity Out of Thin Air!
Veröffentlicht am 24.04.2013 Hey Guys! For a long time now I have been able to do some pretty supernatural things that most would consider "SUPER ...