Creating C# web form in VB.net application

I have an application developed in VB.net. In this application I want to create a webform where the code behind will be in C# as I have some functionality in C# I want to use. How can I achieve this?

macca

1
macca

If you're using ASP.NET 2.0 this is simple- just add a new webform, and select language as c#. If you're using 1.1 or earlier, there isn't any way.

My Blog
1
booler

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Creating a web form in VB.NET 2003
I apologise if this has been asked a thousand times.  Firstly, I am using VB.NET 2003 (v7.1.3088) and .NET Framework 1.1.4322  SP1 on WinXP Professional SP2 platform with all security and critical updates in place.My background: good old FoxPro, VB6 and VBA under Access (yuk!)I am playing about with a test project before hopefully upgrading to VB.NET 2005 and i am having a fundamental problem with web forms for a ASP.NET web application.  Whenever I copy and paste an object (text box, label, etc) VB.NET pastes the object back onto the form apparently correctly.  After up...

Create .NET Web Forms Application in PB12
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub4beb17fe Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I am getting an error whenever I try to create a new Webform app. The attached JPG has the screen, and the error message where I get the error. I have tried both creating a brand new app target, and tried creating one from an existing app. The error was the same either way. Anyone seen this yet? Running on Windows XP SP3. Thanks, Mike ---=_forums-1-dub4beb17fe Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="pb screen.JP...

simple web application created in VB.net(VS.Net) will not run
I tried to run the ASP.net samples created by VB.net. But it doesn't run successfully. For example, I copied VB project folder at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VB\Project. From the web browser I typed http://localhost/VB/Project/Project.aspx Only the text for some LabelControls showed up, not the content Text generated by project.aspx.vb. Does that mean that I didn't set the IIS and ASP.net correct? Can you post the source code for your application. This may make it easier to debug what is going on. Thanks. Glen Kowalski Software Design Engineer / Test Microsoft Corporation This posti...

Unable to open existing Web application or create web application from Visual Studio.Net
I reinstalled MS office this morning. All of sudden, I can neither open existing web application nor create new Web application. The symptom is the same as described in thread: http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=417541 or http://www.dotnetcoders.com/web/Articles/ShowArticle.aspx?article=57 Tried every suggestion. Still can't do anything. When I tried to check server extention, I got following error message: can't open file "fontpg.lck" for writing Do anyone has any suggestion? Could anyone tell me what permission should I set? I added A...

Difference between mobile web applications and standard web applications + mobile web forms in them ?
I have a series of existing sites, but I need to make a PPC version of them (there already is one, but it uses standard web forms). Since the code-behind looks a lot in the PC and in the PPC version, I'd like both versions to use the same files for the code. I'm left with 2 options : - either create a new mobile web application for each existing web application, and put all the code behind in .dlls which I'll call from each page ; - or, if this is possible (and I'd rather do it), simply add mobile web forms to the existing web applications and redirect at login to the appropriate ve...

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web resources about - Creating C# web form in VB.net application - asp.net.web-forms

Miller accused's bail application adjourned until Friday
One of the two men charged with causing the one-punch death of Brisbane teenager Cole Miller will stay behind bars until at least Friday.

Apple Stores planned for India as application is filed with regulators
... India Times , the company has recently taken a major step in accomplishing that goal. According to the report, Apple has just filed an application ...

Tech City UK received just 37 applications for a visa scheme that could allow 200 tech immigrants to ...
Tech City UK, a taxpayer-funded government organisation, has received just 37 applications since April 2015 for a dedicated technology visa that ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 19% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 21.3 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications rebound
Mortgage applications increased 21.3 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis, for the week ending January 8th, versus previous week,

Toshiba expands ApP Lite processor family for wearable applications
Toshiba has announced the launch of TZ1201XBG, an application processor for wearable devices, as the latest addition to its ApP Lite family for ...