Create array Textbox (VB.net)

How I create Array Component (VB.net) Like this :

Textbox1(0).text="First"

Textbox1(1).text="Second"

can it create by design.

Thanx Regards

0
titasix

check out below example >

VB.NET: What Happened to Control Arrays!!! (Part I)

WinForms Controls—Creating Control Arrays in VB.NET

hope it helps./.

Thanx,
[KaushaL] || BloG || Profile || Microsoft MVP

"I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code"

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
kaushalparik27
1/2/2008 5:24:20 AM

titasix:

How I create Array Component (VB.net) Like this :

Textbox1(0).text="First"

Textbox1(1).text="Second"

can it create by design.

Hi titasix:

Base on my experience, I think that you can not do that by design.

But you can try use the following code to do it:

  1. Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
  2.     CreateTextBoxArray(20, form1)
  3. End Sub
  4. Private Sub CreateTextBoxArray(ByVal number As Integer, ByVal container As Control)
  5.     Dim txtTemp As TextBox
  6.     For i As Integer = 0 To number - 1
  7.
  8.         txtTemp = New TextBox()
  9.         txtTemp.ID = "txtTemp" + i.ToString()
  10.         txtTemp.Text = i.ToString()
  11.         container.Controls.Add(txtTemp)
  12.     Next
  13.
  14. End Sub
Let me know if I have misunderstood what you mean. Thanks.

Hope it helps,

Hong Gang

Hong-Gang Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support
Hong
1/3/2008 2:52:18 AM

how to implement this code to .aspx ? like :

<asp:TextBox ID="textbox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox

<asp:TextBox ID="textbox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>

that ID using Textbox1 Array

0
titasix
1/3/2008 6:25:56 AM

titasix:

how to implement this code to .aspx ? like :

<asp:TextBox ID="textbox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox

<asp:TextBox ID="textbox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>

that ID using Textbox1 Array

Hi titasix,

You can not do that under web page, that is because we can not set the same ID under one page.

Hope it helps,

Hong Gang

Hong-Gang Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support
Hong
1/3/2008 6:38:21 AM

titasix:

how to implement this code to .aspx ? like :

<asp:TextBox ID="textbox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox

<asp:TextBox ID="textbox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>

that ID using Textbox1 Array

it would not be possible by design time or dynamically... as control arrays is not supported any more, as far as i know... above code will give you error..

check out the secod part of the link i posted before.. a nice article with example > What Happened to Control Arrays!!! (Part II)

Thanx,
[KaushaL] || BloG || Profile || Microsoft MVP

"I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code"

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
kaushalparik27

Creating a web form in VB.NET 2003
I apologise if this has been asked a thousand times.  Firstly, I am using VB.NET 2003 (v7.1.3088) and .NET Framework 1.1.4322  SP1 on WinXP Professional SP2 platform with all security and critical updates in place.My background: good old FoxPro, VB6 and VBA under Access (yuk!)I am playing about with a test project before hopefully upgrading to VB.NET 2005 and i am having a fundamental problem with web forms for a ASP.NET web application.  Whenever I copy and paste an object (text box, label, etc) VB.NET pastes the object back onto the form apparently correctly.  After up...

simple web application created in VB.net(VS.Net) will not run
I tried to run the ASP.net samples created by VB.net. But it doesn't run successfully. For example, I copied VB project folder at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VB\Project. From the web browser I typed http://localhost/VB/Project/Project.aspx Only the text for some LabelControls showed up, not the content Text generated by project.aspx.vb. Does that mean that I didn't set the IIS and ASP.net correct? Can you post the source code for your application. This may make it easier to debug what is going on. Thanks. Glen Kowalski Software Design Engineer / Test Microsoft Corporation This posti...

Creating C# web form in VB.net application
I have an application developed in VB.net. In this application I want to create a webform where the code behind will be in C# as I have some functionality in C# I want to use. How can I achieve this? macca If you're using ASP.NET 2.0 this is simple- just add a new webform, and select language as c#. If you're using 1.1 or earlier, there isn't any way.My Blog...

Creating a Web Service in VB.net & Returning an Array
Okay I am a bit lost in here... First off do I have to be creating my web serivce on the server where the web service is going to be hosted ..ie the server. I am using VB.net with SQL Server ( not sure if I am conecting the right way) I have to read and write to this database based on what is coming in from the client side. Here is what is done now on the client side.... A row of buttons are created and the user will save a color that they will select which will be the background color of the button...these colors will be saved in the database on the web service and when the ...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

Acessing variables,arrays, objects and functions from javascript to VB .NET Web Forms
I have a textbox where user can put data.I store data into an array .I did this with java script.now i want to acess the array from the Codebehind  in vb.net web pages.here is the codefunction MakeArray( n ) { if( n <= 0 ) { this.length = 0; return this; } this.length = n; for( var i = 1; i <= n; i++ ) { this[ i ] = 0; } return this; } var Form1 = new MakeArray( 25 ); var index = 0; var cmmnd = 1; function f_store( sTR ) { var i; if( index >= Form1.length ) { for( i = 1; i < Form1.length; i++ ) Form1[i-1] = Form1; index = Form1.length - 1; } Form1[ index ] = cmmnd + ":" + sT...

Using the Textbox.Text on Dynmaicly Created Textboxes in VB.Net
I found a script that i modified to create textbox fields Dynamicly.  I am now faced with the delimia of figuring out a way to pull the data in those dynamicly created fields.  Since they are not defined, I have not found a way to use a variable to pull the data. Here is the code .aspx   <%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="DynamicTextboxes.aspx.vb" Inherits="DynamicTextboxes" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-tr...

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Web resources about - Create array Textbox (VB.net) - asp.net.web-forms

Aqua (user interface) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aqua is the GUI and primary visual theme of Apple Inc. 's OS X operating system . It is based around the theme of water, as its name suggests, ...

Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WP:RFCU redirects here. You may be looking for Wikipedia:Requests for comment/User conduct ( WP:RFC/U ), CheckUser policy ( Wikipedia:CheckUser ...

Help - Identi.ca
Identi.ca is a social service . Users can post short(140 character) status messages which are broadcast totheir friends and colleagues on the ...

City of Whitehorse, YT : Contact
Employment - Bylaws - Document Library - FAQ - Contact Us Search Query Textbox Home Home About Whitehorse Notify Me Contact Us Employee Links ...

www.asianewsphoto.com Help
Help for uploading pictures Noun explanation Group pictures: a basic unit which stands for a piece of news photo in system; include: information ...

Metamorphose: All-In-One File/Folder Renamer For Windows, Mac & Linux
Previously, we’ve reviewed many batch file-renaming applications like ReNamer (read review), NameChanger (read review), File Grinder (read review) ...

How to build a Twitter extension for Chrome
Ars takes a close look at the Chrome Web browser's new extension system. In …

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- RSS
... RSS Service, please follow the instructions below. STEP 1. Select the product to subscribe. STEP 2. The RSS link will be shown on the Textbox ...

authonomy writers and readers - Daniel Escurel Occeno's profile - authonomy writing community
... of the Point Guard”. It is entered in www.textnovel.com writing contest.In the TEXTNOVEL website simply type in “Lee Chon” in the textbox search ...

Baseball Prospectus
Forgot Your Password? Enter your username in the textbox below. Username: If you don't remember your username, please contact Customer Service ...