Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

 Hi,

I am using Jasper.. I downloaded JASPER and the sample code from

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=471BB3AC-B31A-49CD-A567-F2E286715C8F&displaylang=en

but when  i try to run Samples..

I get the error :

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

i can find only System,Core under 3.5 version.

I tried running the project from VS2005 and from VS2008.. still the problem persists.. Pls help..

Babs
0
prince_prince_23

I think I read some where that the version of the System.Core dll got changed from 2.0.0 to 3.5. So, if you downloaded an application developed by beta version of VS.NET 2008, you might receive that error..

Try changing the version of this dll in the web.config, if there is any reference about it.. Then try to add the System.Core dll from the Add reference dailog

Kumar Reddi
0
Kumar

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Hi, I am using VS2008 and .net 3.5, #. i m trying to access default.aspx in the browser and it shows the error as "Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."   Also when i use any of the Ajaxcontrol toolkit tools, i m getting the these kind of errors. I hav copied the ajaxcontroltoolkit.dll and .pdb in the bin folder. but i m getting the same error. Please help me.  I will  be grateful if anyone can send me the co...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. #2
Hi, i copied the solution folder   and put this folder to another  computer and i try to run it show the error message " Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified." Please guide me very urgent.Regards,Kannandesikan You need to install the ASP.NET AJAX extensions on the web server. ...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
hello i am getting this error in my application...i used ajax in web site..please help me Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Source Error: Line 30: <compilation...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
I have downloaded the Ajax Control Toolkit Website Project. I want to run on Visual Studio 2005. But when I run the project I got the error like  Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified . </system.web>     <httpModules>        <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neu...

Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_zdfvephf, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
 When  i tried  to access  my home page  it  shows the following  Error Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_zdfvephf, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Try to Find your project folder from this location, Close your Visual Studio and delete it, and restart your visual studio and then rebuild. C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files Hope you are Using ASP.NET v. 2.0. Hope this Helps,-Deepak - DeepakDon&...

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
AAAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.....Ok, the error has been seen quite often...I've checked a lot of forums and all they seem to provide as a solution is to uninstall everything and make sure the latest dll's are in the bin directory of my website.Here are the files in my bin directory:AjaxControlToolkit.dll version: 1.0.61214.0AjaxControlToolkit.pdb version: AJAXExtensionsToolbox.dll version: 1.0.61025.0System.Web.Extensions.Design.dll version: 1.0.61025.61025System.Web.Extensions.dll version: 1.0.61025.61025Now, I've done exactly that! and checked all the versions but still the error remains....Below...

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
Hi All,   I am facing this problem after publishing the web site on web server.   If u have any solutions of that problem then please reply me.   Thnaks & Regards Dheeraj Mittal dheeraj_mittal02@yahoo.co.in    Have you checked whether Reporting Services is configured in your hosted Server Ashok Rajawww.iGold.inDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved. This Issue due to Report viewer not installed on web ser...

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SharePoint.Library, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
 I get this error when i add the reference of Microsoft.Sharepoint.dll in my web application. My requirement is to display the Performance point Server Dashboards and Reports in my web application. When i deployed this application on the same server where the share point is deployed and tried using the <WebPartPages:SPWebPartManager ID="WebPartManager1" runat="server" EnableClientScript="true"/> control i get the error Object reference not set to instance of an object. I have registered the control using the following: <%@ Register TagPre...

Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Hi,  Ima using Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005 Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.I am getting this error after I deploy the application. Then I installed Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005 - Service Pack 1 (Updated Nov. 2007) Merge Modules for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005 This file contains the latest merge modules required for deploying .NET applications using Crystal Reports ...

coplilation error : Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the fi
I have problem compiling my website on 2 machine(win 2003 server & windows vista). The problematics machines has these components installed: 1.Net framework 3.5 sp1 2.vs 2008 sp1 ver: 9.0.30729.1 sp 3.windows sdk for vs 2008 sp1 It works grate on 3 different machines (xp,2003) that has the same components installed and the Microsoft ASP.NET 3.5 Extension CTP. I can't install the Microsoft ASP.NET 3.5 Extension CTP because I already have the .net 3.5 sp1 installed. Here is my web.config ...

Error 25 Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file s
Hi there,   I am just trying to learn AJAX at the moment and have run into a problem. I have copied over the example for cascading dropdowns and this is where I have the above error.The error occurs in the web.config file on this line <add assembly="Microsoft.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>  Can anyone advise what I need to change? The sample is for old ajax version. you need to copy latest ASP.NET AJAX web.config to your projects web.config below is my cascading code for new version for you  ASPX &l...

Why do I get this error: "Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot f
I downloaded a reputed sample project and cant get it started because I am getting this error: Error 2 Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. D:\bills system\Bills Desktop\test\Dashboard\src\Dashboard\web.config 46  What can I do?  You need to install AJAX extensions for asp.net 2.0. You can get it here:http://www.asp.net/ajax/ Which version of Visual Studio are you using? If you are not us...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does n
Hello All,If this is a repeat of posting that have been created, I sincerely apologize.  I have been looking for a solution for quite some time and although I have run across a lot of different posts offering solutions, nothing seems to be work.  Here is my dilemma:I have created a website with several pages using ASP.NET 2.0 and AJAX Extensions (including the AJAX Control Toolkit).  The pages run fine on my Development machine but on my IIS machine, I continue to recreate a Parser Error in regard to System.Web.Extensions.  Here is what I have done thus far: I have a...

Unable to create type 'live:IDLoginStatus'. Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The s
Hello,  I try to use a windowslive website in visual studio 2008 with framework 3.5 I have installed the framework 3.5 and i get following error although the site is working perfect in localhost: Unable to create type 'live:IDLoginStatus'. Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.After this i check my gac and i manually (with configuration tool 2.0) installed 3.6 in my gac. I still get the same error. What am i doing ...

Web resources about - Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified - asp.net.web-forms